Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Favorite Tarot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:32 pm
ive got my dragon tarot and my favorites are the world and the wheel of fortune.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:27 pm
there's a really pretty Dia de los Muertos deck that I want to get...

lots of skulls and such... makes me proud of my mexican heritage. smile  

nighthowls

Tipsy Ladykiller

Faerth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:26 pm
I have this one deck (sorry, don't know what it's called sweatdrop ) it came with a book on magyk. It's realy easy to read and I heart it.

Although, I'd like to make one of my own...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:55 am
i used to have several lying around for different reasons. now i just stick with rider-waite or robin wood. i've got the toth that i hope to get around to studying soon.  

Korealia

Distinct Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reivyn-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:37 am
I have the Manga tarot. It's a really lovely deck, but the genders on the cards have been reversed. Also each card is marked with a season. I'm not very good at reading with it, but I love it just the same. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There are so many tarot decks I would love to get.. Especially something with dragons.. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:26 am
Reivyn-chan
I have the Manga tarot. It's a really lovely deck, but the genders on the cards have been reversed. Also each card is marked with a season. I'm not very good at reading with it, but I love it just the same. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There are so many tarot decks I would love to get.. Especially something with dragons.. whee

very nice deck, very nice indeed!  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

moon child

15,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:35 pm
I have the Rider Wait tarot, but I'm not very happy with it. What I really want to get is the Gilded Tarot. Check it out---> Gilded Tarot  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:51 pm
I just wonder...does anyone know if there's an Anubis tarot deck? If so, I'd love to get one ^_^  

Quiet Dojo

Siren Stern

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:47 pm
Hehehe, a lot of people like the Italian Lo Scarabeo's tarot. My favourite is the Universal Goddess Tarot of them. The pictures are AMAZING, and I really like the energy. But I also like the Old Path Tarot. I though it was very interesting to switch "devil" card to "temptation" name.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:41 pm
I'm not sure what teh name of my deck is, but they're small, square cards with black backrounds and farily detailed pictures. It says illustrations by Julie Paschkis. My likes it! I had a LotR's deck because it had pretty pictures, but I gave that one away.

LadyCharis

iRayneMoon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:51 pm
I love the tarots that have elves and dragons. Those are always so beautiful. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm
I have my eye on two Tarot decks: One's the "Manga Tarot", and the other is an Inuyasha themed deck ^_^  

Quiet Dojo

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:33 pm
I have the Fenestra Tarot (shown here). I think it's a gorgeous deck. It's willful to boot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:18 pm
Quiet Dojo
I just wonder...does anyone know if there's an Anubis tarot deck? If so, I'd love to get one ^_^

I thought I saw one on Llewellyn's site, though I could be mistaken.

ETA: Just checked and found nothing. sad

I love to collect tarot decks for the artwork. My first was the Mythic Tarot, my absolute favorites (for the artwork) are the Tarot Erotica (which is no longer in print *sniff*) and the Gundam Wing Tarot (so what if it's only the major arcana?), but the one I enjoy working with the most is the Halloween Tarot.  

Maxwell_Pink

Columbae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:52 pm
Man, what's with all the Rider-Waite hate? D:

I just barely bought my first deck all for myself, and I wound up going with the Rider-Waite. I love the classical artwork and I feel the deck has a sweet, no-frills simplicity to it.

I learned to work on a deck a friend of mine bought "for" me (it wound up being more of a time share thing), which happened to be the Angels Tarot:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It reminded her of me because I was raised Catholic.

(inorite?)

I dunno what happened to it since she and I had a falling out, though.

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games