Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:08 pm
"this won't be good" says lyserg under her breath  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:12 pm
Forms seal.... in a mader of secondstwo flaming wings appear on Aoshi's bak, a magic circle forms underneath him, a fox tail comes out of his back, and his face splits black and white. With a demonic voice Aoshi speaks, "Behold the power of the tenth jinchurikki!" Aoshi's demon is being realesed!  

Rich American White Boy
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:13 pm
"woah thats awsome" thinks lyserg  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:16 pm
"For once your right, Lyserg..." Kunou said, reffering to what she muttered earlier. Her fingers opening up and senbon shooting in the boys and Lyserg's directions. She laughed menicingly to herself. "You see, I've made some 'modifications' to my own body... and following in my sensei's footsteps, I have become a human puppet that I bend at my own will!" She yelled, a giant metal rope tearing from her stomach and katana's jutting from her wrists. "There's no way to beat me..."  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Rich American White Boy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:16 pm
Aoshi swiftly races toward Kunou. With hi fist raised high he yells "WE"LL SEE ABOUT THAT! TAKE THIS!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:17 pm
lyserg runs staight at kunou  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:18 pm
"Oh no you don't!" Kunou yells back at the boy. The bladed wings blocking his punch and making his hand bleed. "You can't touch me... I am Sasori of the Red Sands only apprentice! He tought me everything he knew!" She said kicking his stomach and sending him flying back into a building.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:23 pm
*tigers roar*yells lyserg stabbing all three of her kantanas into kunou making the ground shake  

Level_E_Vampire

Rich American White Boy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:27 pm
Aoshi recovers quickly but not quick enough, one of Kunou's puttes races towards him just barley Aoshi evades one of the pupetts poisonius attack and attacks back with one of his charkara bladesdestroying the pupet completely.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:31 pm
After Lyserg stabbed her, Kunou disappeared, a shadow clone. "You thought you could beat me that easy?" She said, sitting on a rooftop. The katanas being sucked back into her arms and the rope coiling itself back up. "You'll have to do better that that..." She said making her puppets into clones of herself while no one paid attention to them. She pulled on her fingers and the puppets came up behind Aoshi and Lyserg and grabbed hold of them, making them un-able to move. "Hah, which one's the real Kunou?" The puppets and the real Kunou said. They all sounded excatcly the same.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:34 pm
lyserg trys to break free,then gives up"it no use I can't beat her I'm not strong enough"she thinks  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:12 am
Aoshi breaks free and forms a hand sign"SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!" Sundenly tons of Aoshi's clones appear! "YOU AND YOUR PUPETTS WONT LAST LONG NOW!! AHAHAHAH!!" The clones race toward Konou and the real Aoshi frees lyserg. Trying to get lyserg to continue fighting he speaks "Come on lyserg we can do this!!"  

Rich American White Boy
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:46 am
((WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING IN ALL CAPITOL LETTERS!?))

Kunou smirked ans spun around, doing a 'Rotation' of sorts, making all Aoshi's cloned blow up into a cloud of smoke. "I'm not that easy to beat!" She made a seried of handsigns, "Human Puppet Technique: The Fourth Kazekage, Iron Sand!" She yelled, her voice cracking. A puppet suddenly appeared behind her an opened it's mouth, spewing black sand everywhere and turning it into extremely powerful blades. Kunou cocked her head again, the demonic smile returning as she sent her puppet at them, the blades rotating on it's hands.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:16 am
( Because Aoshi partly released his demon, Its the demonic voice of his demon)
Iron Sand!! We cant beat this!! we have to retreat for now lyserg is almost dead and i dont think i can beat her alone. Thought Aoshi. Aoshi's tail starts to fade away. Damn im too weak to continue. " Aoshi evades the pupett, just barly though. Then, he grabs lyserg and yells out " We'll meet again Kunou!" Then, Aoshi vanishes with lyserg in his arms.  

Rich American White Boy
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:23 am
"Cowards!" Kunou yelled after them. "And I was just starting to have fun..." She said, the puppets disappearing and the wings receding back into her body. The spikes slowly faced away too. She sighed, jumping off the rooftop and picking up her scythe that had fallen out of it's holster. She started to walk towards a tea shop, the owner horrified at what she had just witnessed. "Can I have some green tea?" She asked in a suprisingly calm voice. The owner shuddered and nodded, running to the kitchen.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff