Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:09 pm
She showed that she wasn't normal at all by walking into the sun. She instantly hissed and ran for cover. Her skin almost smoking, and hissing seized.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:22 pm
Ella quickly flew over to Sicily, her feet skimming the ground.
"She's a demon." She whispered.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:26 pm
Linnea swam through the water at the base of the waterfall, listening to the other's conversations. Quiet as she was, she'd managed to escape any questions upon her arrival. She could sense that these others weren't human, but was amazed when the talk turned to pixies, elves, and demons. I'm the most human here, I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:28 pm
Rose of Thorns blew off the smoke, and splashed some water on her body. ''Ugh.'' She complained.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:30 pm
Ella hadn't forgotten about the other girl with wings. She dived into the water retracting her wings, she landed right next to her.
"Hi! I saw you had wings....what are you?" Ella couldn't help but be nosy, it was just who she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:35 pm
Rose quickly jumped into the water and swam into a cave under the water, and lasted for a while in there, time that is.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:36 pm
"I'm essentially a human." Linnea said, surprised that the others had remembered her. She reluctantly added, "I'm a phoenix." She waited for the inevitable question to follow-up her confession.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:40 pm
"Ooooooh really? I've never met one of you before!" Ella was surprised, but then she realized just what question Linnea was waiting for.
"Doesn't that mean that you, die....everyone once in a while? Do you come back as a baby? Or as a 17 year old?"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:42 pm
"I die every 17 years. I come back, as a baby, but I retain all my memories." Linnea paused, "All of them, even of dying."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:44 pm
Rose came from the water and swan to them under the shade. ''Hi.'' She smiled.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:46 pm
"Do..........you take care of yourself? We could help, now that your here. I wouldn't mind. I'd just make sure that nobody steps on you." Ella giggled, it seemed kind of funny, somebody actually thinking it was ok to step on a baby, even if it was a ridiculously genius and mythical one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:47 pm
Rose jumped on the shore with them and sat down.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:56 pm
"Oh, hello Rose. Quick question............you're not evil are you? Like, stereotype demon..."
She waited for Linnea's response also.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:57 pm
''Maybe.'' She quickly noted. ''My demon is unstable, and is angered easily.'' She added.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:05 pm
"So then we're just going to have to be extra careful around you then aren't we?" Ella smiled, at least this demon wasn't trying to kill her already, if she treaded carefully, then maybe she never would.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff