Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Let's post pictures of our SM stuff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:36 am
Kelso
User Image
I just bought these today. Well, minus issues 34 and 35. I got those six years ago.

User Image
User Image
User Image

As you can see, I'm lacking book 9 from the Infinity Arc, the special book 11, and 2 from the Starts Arc. :'(

I'll post my dolls later.

I have book 9 from Infinity, special book 11 (the manga of the S movie) and 2 from Stars... I also have book 10 as well from Infinity.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:32 pm
User Image
My subbed episodes on VHS. I used to have double the amount but uh.. I don't know what happened to my other episodes. crying (I bet they got stolen).

User Image
My manga/comics of Sailor Moon. I had the manga for all of Stars, but those went missing as well.. -_-...

User Image
My shirt, pencil kit, pen, tape dispencer, fake perfume bottle and sailor moon keychain were all gifts from my friend KT, at different times. The 3 cd cases are empty, because someone stole my whole cd case full of cd's a few years ago. cry I didn't have the best friends at that time..

User Image Sailor Moon Cards, the 3 on the very bottom are stickers.

User Image
From the sailor moon card game.

User Image
The only Sailor Moon pin in my pin collection.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

strawberryheaven

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:56 pm
I'm gald that you posted the rest of your Sailor Moon stuff, Nisora.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:32 pm
^_^ I'm glad you're glad. I had fun doing it.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Kreature_Feature

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:51 am
i used to have a lot of this stuff
the poker cards
the manga both issues and collected
the dvds
the live action series on dvd (bootleg)
figures
statues
wallscrolls
but i had to sell it all to my friends in my old anime club when i moved
because i couldnt take it all with me and i needed the money  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:55 am
Nisora

Yay! biggrin
I'm sorry that some of your stuff got stolen however. ;______;
And I was close to buying some Sailor Moon VHS tapes (like yours) but I thought that it would of been a waste of money at the time.  

strawberryheaven

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:48 pm
strawberryheaven
Nisora

Yay! biggrin
And I was close to buying some Sailor Moon VHS tapes (like yours) but I thought that it would of been a waste of money at the time.

Understandable, those tapes burned a hole in my pocket for sure. xd But I was so desperate to see it in japanese I couldn't help myself. The dub is like.. nails on a chalkboard. (expecially Diana's american voice.. *shudder*)
And yeah.. I think the manga I just misplaced somewhere and I'll find them years from now, but I know my cds are gone forever ._.;  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:23 pm
Lol wow you all have some great stuff... i have a pencil case.. a poster... A puzzel... a deck of cards.. some sm figures.. a Venus Doll. And i think i have some stickers or a sticker.. i think i had a pencil at one time too..@_@ hmm.. yea there all packed away so i can't show you all picture.  

Celtic_Wiccian87

strawberryheaven

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:40 pm
Nisora
strawberryheaven
Nisora

Yay! biggrin

Understandable, those tapes burned a hole in my pocket for sure. xd But I was so desperate to see it in japanese I couldn't help myself. The dub is like.. nails on a chalkboard. (expecially Diana's american voice.. *shudder*)
And yeah.. I think the manga I just misplaced somewhere and I'll find them years from now, but I know my cds are gone forever ._.;

How much did you pay for those tapes? I remember the tapes where like $20.00 or $25.00 dollars for like 4-5 eps. I was about 11-12 years old at the time and didn't have a lot of money for tapes. I wish I would of bought them now that I look back.

The only time I've seen it in Japanese (at the time) were the S and SuperS movies. I always disliked the American version and I agree with you on Diana's American voice. It's just...bad.

I hope you just misplaced your manga and that you find it.
I'm sorry that your CDs are gone. D:
I still have my American CDs. I wish I had some of the Japanese CDs of Sailor Moon...  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:36 am
^ I got both the cds and the vhs tapes from the local comic store (sadly, they rarely have any anime stuff these days). The videos were $20 a pop, and I believe it was my freshman year that I found them there. I'd be all good n' stuff, do whatever my parents asked and in return i'd beg and plead for one of the videos as a reward. ;D I think the only reason they did is because it stopped me from buying pokemon cards. hahahaha

The japanese cd's I believe were $15 each. I begged for those, too. lol.. but I bought the american cd from best buy for about $10 (I had a giftcard from christmas, if I remember right).

And hey, if you've got the money, you can always find sailor moon stuff on ebay. 3nodding If I had a job... oh man, i'd be buying stuff like crazyness. -needs a job- or you know, even check resale/pawn (for dvds) shops. I found a Luna plush (w/o the voice thingy) at goodwill - I bought it and gave it to my friend for her birthday (because I love her that much, and that's a lot).  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:45 am

Kyaaaahh!!
I love looking at everyone's stuff!
Some of you guys have some of the awesomest things!
I have a couple things which I haven't seen anyone else share as of yet,
so... I figured out how to work my digital camera just for you guys!

MY SAILOR MOON STUFF!:

User Image
First of all - the comics.
My collection pales in comparison to what most of you have.

User Image
I don't have any of the larger dolls...
Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter are the only ones of the miniature dolls that I have.
Both of them have lost the lockets which go in the center of their bows.
I've also apparently taken their hair out of their ponytails at some point,
because I'm pretty sure that the ponytail holders in their hair right now
are not what was included with the original toy.
Also in this picture is a 100-piece puzzle.
I considered piecing it together and photographing it,
but then I thought... nah.

User Image
User Image
This is one of the things that I haven't seen anyone else share yet.
It is a small palace playset which includes furniture and a "chibi" doll.
There is one for each of the Senshi.
The only one I have is Sailor Mars.
I'm not sure what made me buy this,
because Mars is far from my favorite Senshi.
Anway, you can open the back of the palace to create a scene with the doll and furniture,
or you can store everything away and fold up the palace.

User Image User Image
Ah, yes... I remember wearing this in accompaniment with my Sailor Moon costume for Halloween when I was in fifth grade.
When closed, I'm surprised at how much it does actually resemble Sailor Moon's locket.
Usually, toys are not quite so accurate.
When you open it, the crystal inside lights up and plays sounds.
If you press on the crystal, it lights up some more and plays music.

User Image
A somewhat small necklace with changeable parts.
The necklace is gold (plastic) and shaped like a heart.
You can remove the backing of it and place a different one of those tiny, circular tokens inside.
I couldn't get a good photo of the pictures on the tokens, because of their holographic foil.
There are two of Sailor Moon (one looking serious and the other smiling),
one of Chibiusa and a lovely one of Princess Serenity.
Also in this photo is a cute, striped pink pencil that has all of the Inner Senshi on it.
It says "Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon."
As you can see, I have never even sharpened it.

User Image
Trading caaaaards!
These are not all of the cards that I have
(I bought only the Starter Deck package).
Melvin is cute, non?

User Image
User Image
Miscellaneous trading cards and stickers.
Unlike the previous photo, these are only for collecting and are not part of a game.

User Image
A cute Sailor Moon t-shirt that I've had since I was very small
(it still fits - I apparently haven't grown at all).
I'm sorry that the image isn't very sharp,
I don't think I can use this camera very well yet.

User Image
The only actual episodes that I have in my posession.
You can tell that the box art is not official artwork,
because on Sailor Mercury's henshin stick is the wrong symbol.

User Image User Image
Now we are getting to the video games!!
This is Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Another Story.
It's awesome because it's an RPG,
which is really fun with all of the Senshi.
It was this game that revived my interest in Sailor Moon,
which has been dormant for a very long time.
I came across this game one day and said, "Hey, I remember that I used to really, really like Sailor Moon."
This game reminded me of how awesome it is.
domokun

User Image User Image
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Super S Fighting!
I wish you could play as Sailor Uranus in Story Mode,
but for some reason she (and the other Outer Senshi)
is only available in Multi Mode.

User Image User Image
This game is simply titled Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.
It's a sidescrolling game where you pick a senshi to play as and fight monsters.
Unfortunately, you don't have a lot of access to their powers...
Most of the game is spent punching and kicking.

User Image User Image
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R is very similar to its predecessor,
but this version has better graphics and smoother animations.
Also - gasp! - you can actually use the senshi's powers!

Well, that's all from me, folks!
It was a pleasure finally having all of this out there, for more fans to enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:00 am
i made a broach> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52594309/?qo=8&q=by:ti-shing&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps but i have no other pictures of my sailor moon stuff.  

mintycho

strawberryheaven

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:56 am
Nisora
^ I got both the cds and the vhs tapes from the local comic store (sadly, they rarely have any anime stuff these days). The videos were $20 a pop, and I believe it was my freshman year that I found them there. I'd be all good n' stuff, do whatever my parents asked and in return i'd beg and plead for one of the videos as a reward. ;D I think the only reason they did is because it stopped me from buying pokemon cards. hahahaha

The japanese cd's I believe were $15 each. I begged for those, too. lol.. but I bought the american cd from best buy for about $10 (I had a giftcard from christmas, if I remember right).

And hey, if you've got the money, you can always find sailor moon stuff on ebay. 3nodding If I had a job... oh man, i'd be buying stuff like crazyness. -needs a job- or you know, even check resale/pawn (for dvds) shops. I found a Luna plush (w/o the voice thingy) at goodwill - I bought it and gave it to my friend for her birthday (because I love her that much, and that's a lot).

Awesome! I can understand about the comic store situation. The local comic store doesn't really have any anime stuff either. D: If I want anything anime, I have to go to about 30 minutes away to the other Anime store. Hahahaha. That's funny. XD I'm glad that you got your tapes though. :]

Man..I wish the Sailor Moon CDs that I saw at the time were $15 dollars. D: Most of the time they were $25 and up. ;____; I think I got both of my American CDs at Best Buy as well. I'm not sure.

I wish I had the money to spend on Sailor Moon stuff. D: I did have a lot of money, but most of it went towards college and college things for this fall.
I did get lucky with my Sailor Moon DVD (the one with a picture of Sailor Saturn on it). I got that at Movie Stop (it's a movie store where they sell movies for cheap and have a lot of used movies-both DVDs and VHS) for $3.00 dollars. Really? Goodwill? Hmm...maybe I should check out it out. And that's really cool that you found a Luna plushie. :]  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:04 am
Magical Girl Yossy I am jealous of your Sailor Mars place play set. ;_____;
Anyway, you have a lot of cool stuff as well. I also am in the middle of playing the Sailor Moon Another Story game on my computer. I've tried to play it back in middle school and such, but my dad would always delete the game (this was before I got my own computer).  

strawberryheaven

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:11 am

I've never been able to beat it -
most of the boss battles are really hard.
D:

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces