Welcome to Gaia! ::

NYOB ZOO!!! HMONG PEOPLE UNITE!!!

Back to Guilds

Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
I :heart: video games. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:47 am
I haven't played any console games for a while because I've been away from home. The only games I do play are for the PC. As of now, that only includes WoW.

Character Sheet whore time: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Maelstrom&n=Mee

Yes, my character's name is Mee. HEEH.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:13 pm
I forgot DDR! gonk

My brother plays Warcraft. I like Starcraft better though. ><

Sticky~Rice

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:20 pm
^^ I heart You! ^^

My bro (Jerry) plays Warrock! ^^ i like it when he plays it but it's scary whenever i play it! haha i'm a scary-cat! Anways, Theres a lot of Hackers and Laggers in that game though... neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:05 pm
little_hmonggirl
^^ I heart You! ^^

My bro (Jerry) plays Warrock! ^^ i like it when he plays it but it's scary whenever i play it! haha i'm a scary-cat! Anways, Theres a lot of Hackers and Laggers in that game though... neutral

There aren't a lot of hackers. If there are any, they usually get their account canceled and they don't cause a problem for the greater community anyways. Laggers only lag because their computer/connection is/are slow, which isn't a BAD thing because they're only screwing themselves over. Overall, it's a great mmorpg, besides the fact that you have to pay to play it.  

Myako
Vice Captain

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:04 pm
Myako
little_hmonggirl
^^ I heart You! ^^

There aren't a lot of hackers. If there are any, they usually get their account canceled and they don't cause a problem for the greater community anyways. Laggers only lag because their computer/connection is/are slow, which isn't a BAD thing because they're only screwing themselves over. Overall, it's a great mmorpg, besides the fact that you have to pay to play it.

no you dont have to pay for it.... y u say that? its free... im not talking about world of warcraft(just in case you're talking about that game).... im talking about warrock. Theres a lot of cheaters.... in that game, hacker means cheater..... im used to saying hacker as cheater.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:07 pm
i love playing games with my bf haha it hilarious!  

lilo_chi

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:54 pm
little_hmonggirl
Myako
little_hmonggirl
^^ I heart You! ^^

no you dont have to pay for it.... y u say that? its free... im not talking about world of warcraft(just in case you're talking about that game).... im talking about warrock. Theres a lot of cheaters.... in that game, hacker means cheater..... im used to saying hacker as cheater.

LOL, i thought you mispelled "warlock," which is a class in WoW. Sorry for the mix up. ;3 I should look up that game. Never heard it before.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:55 am
Lol ... WoW. My friend went to gamestop and waited in line for Burning Crusade and the people there ... haha they were such nerds he felt so ashamed of himself as a WoW player.

But anyway, I enjoy:
- Final Fantasy VI - IX
- Ragnarok Online (Lvl 302 Gunslinger, baby!)
- Gunz
- Metal Gear Solid series
- F.E.A.R.
- Half Life 2
- H-Games (For the stories!)
- Zelda: A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess
- Guitar Hero !!
- Guitaroo Man
- A lot others. o.o

I'm also a member of the Playstation Gamer Advisory Panel.  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:19 pm
Shinta's a b*****d. He never returned my games back. stare He shouldn't be in this forum...

Anywho!, F.E.A.R. is freaking awesome! My brother got it for the PS3...although I get dizzy watching. confused  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:35 pm
Sticky~Rice
Shinta's a b*****d. He never returned my games back. stare He shouldn't be in this forum...

Anywho!, F.E.A.R. is freaking awesome! My brother got it for the PS3...although I get dizzy watching. confused

I found them. Andrea should get them to you tomorrow.

F.E.A.R. is a lot better on the pc. Being as it's been 2 years now ... and it's just being released on to the PS3, it's not as good as it should be. Textures are blurry up close and a lot of other things that the PS3 doesn't show it's capabilities on. It's a wicked sweet game though ... I forgot how the first game is since I'm stuck playing -just- Extraction point (The expansion.)  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Kei Chitose

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:42 pm
Shinta Nimura
Lol ... WoW. My friend went to gamestop and waited in line for Burning Crusade and the people there ... haha they were such nerds he felt so ashamed of himself as a WoW player.

But anyway, I enjoy:
- Final Fantasy VI - IX
- Ragnarok Online (Lvl 302 Gunslinger, baby!)
- Gunz
- Metal Gear Solid series
- F.E.A.R.
- Half Life 2
- H-Games (For the stories!)
- Zelda: A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess
- Guitar Hero !!
- Guitaroo Man
- A lot others. o.o

I'm also a member of the Playstation Gamer Advisory Panel.

OMG! I luv the MSG series! I never played part one though... T__T  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:36 pm
Kei Chitose
OMG! I luv the MSG series! I never played part one though... T__T

You can't love the MGS series, if you haven't played the first! That'd make things confusing ... in a bad way! But I supposed if you played them all in the progressive storyline ... MGS3>MGS1>MGS2>MGS4 ... things would make a lot of sense.

Y'know what I love? -- Naked Snake and his talk about Dracula with Para-Medic.

Also, Metal Gear Acid (PSP) is pretty cool. Not so much with Portable Ops ...  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Kei Chitose

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:27 pm
I liked Naked Snake's chat with Signit after the nightmare.

LOL! OMG IT'S A CRAP MISSLE! rofl

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:22 am
Wow, I remember when FEAR first came out. Some of my friend's computers weren't good enough to play it, so they raided mine. HEH. I didn't know it was released on the PS3. I'm so out of dates with the gaming industry. stare  

Myako
Vice Captain

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:30 am
Kei Chitose
I liked Naked Snake's chat with Signit after the nightmare.

LOL! OMG IT'S A CRAP MISSLE! rofl

Haha, "Everything in that turd's path turned into s**t!"

I also remember Signit asking about having no camo on.
Quote:
Sigint: Whatever, you do what you want.
Naked Snake: I will, just one question though.
Sigint: What's that?
Naked Snake: Is there any way to take off my pants?
Sigint: Say *what*?
Naked Snake: My pant's, can I...?
Sigint: Ah, hell, no! This FOX unit's a nutfest!
Naked Snake: He, he, he.

Myako
Wow, I remember when FEAR first came out. Some of my friend's computers weren't good enough to play it, so they raided mine. HEH. I didn't know it was released on the PS3. I'm so out of dates with the gaming industry. icon_stare.gif

FEAR didn't really need very much resources to play a decent game. Though I didn't exactly have good specs either, I still played. Haha ... looked like a bad N64 nightmare.  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff