Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:52 pm
The Dancing Ninja
Grimm_Willis
This guy makes columbine look like Mickey Mouse

at leats they cant blame this on the goths praise the gods (yes thats plural)

They probably will- considering he was antisocial and wrote about death, violence (involving hammers and chainsaws) and *****/>
Quote:
my mother called me down to watch them talk about it on tv. i honestly don't give two shits about some shooting down there in america. people die as a result of gang violence in massive numbers all the time. the media doesn't take any notice there. it's only when middle and upper class violence takes place that they choose to boost their ratings with it.

so what did i do while i watched the footage? inwardly laugh at the fat cops trying to run with assault rifles. that s**t was priceless.

Thanks for your concern. You're an awesome human being. So while you laugh at our "fat cops," 33 people have been killed: not from gang violence, from ONE COLLEGE STUDENT. ONE.

So thanks. Americans must seem a great laugh, eh?

To end, thanks to EvFaerAshlynn for posting the Light a Candle link (mine is under KAS); to Nightwing, I'm sorry that this happened to you. It's never right when a person becomes so twisted they feel like they need to pull others with them. It sucks that there's never anything we can say or do to change things or make them better.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:20 pm
nightwing, im terribly sorry for your loss.

noone should actualy take te life of another for such a stupid reason.

and although, it doesent help, im verry sorry for you.

ash, that candle site is great.

i thank you for giving conicderation to all those that were affected by this.

its better than what some people did.

which brings me to my next point.

WHO THE HELL WROTE THIS!?!?!!?!?!?
Quote:
my mother called me down to watch them talk about it on tv. i honestly don't give two shits about some shooting down there in america. people die as a result of gang violence in massive numbers all the time. the media doesn't take any notice there. it's only when middle and upper class violence takes place that they choose to boost their ratings with it.

so what did i do while i watched the footage? inwardly laugh at the fat cops trying to run with assault rifles. that s**t was priceless.

I WANT TO BEAT THE s**t OUT OF THIS PERSON. HE OR SHE IS SUCH A HEARTLESS, COLD ********, I HATE AMERICA ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOU DO, BUT THE PEOPLE ARNT ALL BAD, AND YOU KNOW WHAT, WE ARE TRYING TO STOP ALL THE GANG VIOLENCE AND SUCH, SO PISS OFF YOU LITTLE a**, DONT b***h ABOUT SOMTHING YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT! YOU DONT LIVE HERE! YOUR NOT TRYING TO HELP, SO JUST SHUT UP AND QUIT YOUR BITCHIN!  

ICanHazMetalz

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:32 pm
Tokyo_Punker
nightwing, im terribly sorry for your loss.

noone should actualy take te life of another for such a stupid reason.

and although, it doesent help, im verry sorry for you.

ash, that candle site is great.

i thank you for giving conicderation to all those that were affected by this.

its better than what some people did.

which brings me to my next point.

WHO THE HELL WROTE THIS!?!?!!?!?!?
Quote:

I WANT TO BEAT THE s**t OUT OF THIS PERSON. HE OR SHE IS SUCH A HEARTLESS, COLD ********, I HATE AMERICA ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOU DO, BUT THE PEOPLE ARNT ALL BAD, AND YOU KNOW WHAT, WE ARE TRYING TO STOP ALL THE GANG VIOLENCE AND SUCH, SO PISS OFF YOU LITTLE a**, DONT b***h ABOUT SOMTHING YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT! YOU DONT LIVE HERE! YOUR NOT TRYING TO HELP, SO JUST SHUT UP AND QUIT YOUR BITCHIN!

Yeah, it's a shame that so many people disregard it because there's something worse... like a bigger problem is an excuse to disregard the loss of human life.
It doesn't matter how death comes, it's always cause to both mourn and help others.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:34 pm
Nightwing, our continual condolences.

Quote:
at leats they cant blame this on the goths

I'm actually more afraid of an uproar against South Korea. There's already been a statement from South Korean President, even though Cho had been in the United States since 1992. Also, the Media keeps focusing on the fact that he was not American born, as though somehow, that explains something.
I feel that since they've labeled him a 'loner' they are and will continue to blame the depressive nature that many associate with 'goth' but the simple fact that it's not his main identifier that will keep the 'goths are bad' mentality separate from the event, in my opinion.

As for the media killing the topic, I ignore the tele anyway. When no news is good news, they focus all they can on the bad...

Here at American University, it's talked about constantly. I don't think we'd know what do to in any such event - no guns are allowed in DC at all.  

Liss Carroll

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:09 am
welcometomyhell
The Dancing Ninja
Grimm_Willis
This guy makes columbine look like Mickey Mouse

at leats they cant blame this on the goths praise the gods (yes thats plural)

They probably will- considering he was antisocial and wrote about death, violence (involving hammers and chainsaws) and ***** class="clear">

Considering the fact goths were blamed for Columbine was based on appearances, I don't think they will be blaming us this time. Most people base the gothic label on looks alone.

@
Tokyo

Thank you for that.

I tend to ignore anything he says. His heartlessness seems to be rooted in the purposes of gaining attention, aka looking badass. Extreme nonconformism, if you will.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:44 am
The thought struck me this morning and a few others brought it up too. How come there are no stories about civilians trying to stop him? I'm not saying to rush a guy who's shooting at you. I just find it odd that it was only one guy, he had the oppertunity to kill so many people, and yet no one could get the drop on him. (Or had the guts?) I guess everyone was just too scared to think about it. I admit that I'd have probably ran too, but still...

Quote:

I'm actually more afraid of an uproar against South Korea.

I heard on the radio this morning that some Koreans are already leaving the school. It's a shame.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:32 am
Bakurish
What are your thoughts on the Virginia Tech shooting? I'm not sure who did it or why, I just found out. I heard it was America's worst shooting ever. Do you have any loved ones there? Anyone you know? Or do you go there?

It's horrible  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:48 am
deathcomes_onsilentwings
How could a person do that? I mean, what could possess a person to make them want to shoot up a school?

I think i have some idea
I've wanted to do something like that for awhile now

(yes i'm sick, happy, now don't send me hate mail)  

Scott Ritter

SamuraiArren

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:40 am
EvFaerAshlynn
In light of the recent shootings at Virginia Tech, I would like to request that people click the link from the icon below and light a virtual candle in memory of the victims. Although this tragedy does not personally affect me, I request this action as a token of sympathy for those affected by this tragic loss of life. May the victims of this crime rest in peace.

User Image
Mine is MGC  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:20 am
Disagreeing is fine, but can we do it WITHOUT calling people ********? Flaming is against the TOS and this thread will be locked if it happens again.  

Veruniel
Crew

Liss Carroll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:06 pm
britaki
The thought struck me this morning and a few others brought it up too. How come there are no stories about civilians trying to stop him? I'm not saying to rush a guy who's shooting at you. I just find it odd that it was only one guy, he had the oppertunity to kill so many people, and yet no one could get the drop on him. (Or had the guts?) I guess everyone was just too scared to think about it. I admit that I'd have probably ran too, but still...

Quote:
Quote:

I'm actually more afraid of an uproar against South Korea.

I heard on the radio this morning that some Koreans are already leaving the school. It's a shame.

::sigh:: I wonder if they're leaving due to fear of persicution, or shame? either way is horrible.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:49 pm
thank you for your sympathy everyone.

Things like that happen to those who are my friends anymore seemingly.

Those were the 9th to die since january that were close to me.
I can put up for it, it's ok, I will survive, because all of them had wonderful lives, and they lived them wonderfully, so no matter what, celebrate the good life that they did have.  

nightwing773

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:29 pm
Quote:
Disagreeing is fine, but can we do it WITHOUT calling people ********? Flaming is against the TOS and this thread will be locked if it happens again.

Miss, I'm not trying to argue and I don't condone insults like that, but can you blame people for being angry when he posted something so blatant and provoking? Again, not trying to argue you, but I despise the fact that that person used this tragedy to basically spit in the faces of others who are grieving.

I also worry about the fact that South Koreans are already leaving the school. If there's a backlash, things will get much worse.

My mom actually took me aside and told me that no matter what happened, if I were ever in a situation where I was about to die, I should die fighting. Which I intend to do. I won't go down without fighting to save someone else.

@ Scott:

We've all had those moments. Everyone gets so much hatred they want to destroy. But not everyone goes out, buys firearms and shoots up a school.

It's called self-control. Frankly, I don't understand anyone who calls the Columbine killers "martyrs."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:19 pm
Horrible horrible tradgedy.

My cousin went to Virginia Tech for a while.

But I think the media really needs to stop making such a big deal out of it.

Really, It was horrible,

it happened,

let it be done.

Making it a big deal and publicizing it is just going to encourage other people to do the same thing to get the "fame" that the killer got.

Lexiegirl

a_sin_for_him

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:37 pm
I was watching the news today, and did anyone else hear about all the other schools That Have had similar issues Right after the virginia tech incident!?....
There were about 10 other school that either had students bring in guns, or bomb threats, or hit lists... only a few days after virginia tech!! It was crazy!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff