Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Still desperate for new Artwork, Millions to spend... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchidelirium

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:07 pm
Luna Starbright
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That is freaking adorable xD. I just wanna squish him!

I'm giving serious thought to trying my hand at doodling Lyrim. I've been admiring your signature picture since I joined the guild. He sure is a cutie!

I used to draw great pictures of large cats when I was around 13 sweatdrop . I had a total addiction to the disney style of drawing them. Maybe I can recall some of that and pull together an awesome image for you!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:17 pm
Idle-Hatter
I pondered long and hard about this post...and every time I see your thread it helps remind me that I, too and still pretty desperately looking for art for myself...

First know that Large cats are not my forte'..so I was fairly unsure about your request..but..
As soon as my commissions clear, if you think my art is decent enough, I'll give you're Lyrim a go...oh and if you don't mind a little bit longer of a wait... sweatdrop

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28118569&page=1

Thanks very much. I'd love it if you'd draw for me, and I think it'll be worth the wait. 3nodding  

Lyrim

Lyrim

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:17 pm
Sweet Cattleya
Luna Starbright
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That is freaking adorable xD. I just wanna squish him!

I'm giving serious thought to trying my hand at doodling Lyrim. I've been admiring your signature picture since I joined the guild. He sure is a cutie!

I used to draw great pictures of large cats when I was around 13 sweatdrop . I had a total addiction to the disney style of drawing them. Maybe I can recall some of that and pull together an awesome image for you!

Responded to your PM. Thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:32 pm
Birthday Bump! 3nodding  

Lyrim

...[Asyd Rayn]...

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:53 am
heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:54 am
When I get my CS2 back, I'll see what I can do about a digital bit for you...-^^-

...[Asyd Rayn]...

Dapper Lunatic

MichaelValintine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:46 pm
Hmmm... So in the hundreds of thousands you say? And I got to draw a sexy kitty,hrmm... Sure, heres a link to my art...

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/crevanblackpaw/

I don't get to draw very many kitties so it should be fun. Just Pm on this site if you want me to do one, and if so with what you want, ok? *nuzzles and nibbles your neck just alittle bit.* Oops, sorry, habbits. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:13 pm
MichaelValintine
Hmmm... So in the hundreds of thousands you say? And I got to draw a sexy kitty,hrmm... Sure, heres a link to my art...

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/crevanblackpaw/

I don't get to draw very many kitties so it should be fun. Just Pm on this site if you want me to do one, and if so with what you want, ok? *nuzzles and nibbles your neck just alittle bit.* Oops, sorry, habbits. sweatdrop

Done. 3nodding  

Lyrim

Mikowel

7,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:41 pm
mmm i will see what i can do as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:44 pm
Well i got it done! (( crying ))
User Image  

Mikowel

7,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lyrim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:41 pm
Mikowel

Awesome! heart Thank you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:24 pm
Lyrim
Mikowel

Awesome! heart Thank you. 3nodding

no problem deary!! 4laugh  

Mikowel

7,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Romancing Train

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:26 am
I always see this thread when I come in here...and I remeber your character everytime I see you on FA...wft is wrong with me D confused

I can draw for you...but I'm tired and got something in my eye...so I guess I'll talk tommorow..

Here's my FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/darkthieflocke/

If you're interested that is...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:15 pm
Azure L-O-C-K-E
I always see this thread when I come in here...and I remeber your character everytime I see you on FA...wft is wrong with me D confused

I can draw for you...but I'm tired and got something in my eye...so I guess I'll talk tommorow..

Here's my FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/darkthieflocke/

If you're interested that is...

Very much. 3nodding Would you be willing to do a colored picture? With background? How much? You can PM me the details if you like as well as what you'll draw. smile Thank you. heart  

Lyrim

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces