Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Markehy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:55 am
Name: ?
Alias: Vampire - M
Race: Ancient Vampire
Element: Dark, Scychic (Actually, Most powerful of all! Don't believe in me? Check this out --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alucard_(Hellsing) ) But I can't cheat on the rule's. The fact of my character is true but rule's are RULE'S so my primary element is DARK
Innate ability: Immortality (Still don't believe me? Or you just don't finish reading the biography? If so, Check this out --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alucard_(Hellsing) ) Still I can't use this in here confused But fact's are real. My character IS immortal and I can't blame myself.
REAL intention's: To kick POSER'S butt that copie's my character's pic and use my character's name for damned! reason's..

Current DREAMED look:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original Pic
User Image

Real Pic behind those scene's
User Image

Notable Qoute: In the name of GOD, Impure soul's of the living dead shall ba banished into enternal damnation. Amen.

Weapon's Under my Sleeve's: Hellsing ARMS .454 Casull Auto, Hellsing ARMS 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Cannon 'Jackal', A large Medieval longsword, Bare hands to cut or slice through enemies when don't want to waste bullets on.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:40 am
Name: Ryo
Race: Corporeal Spirit
Element: Fire/Spirit (does that count)
Background:
Ryo, whilst still alive, was a business man in New New York in the year 2062. But when a mistake in a fusion reactor sent a large amount of radioactive fuel into medeviel america, the future was changed and his soul thrown accross time and space into this universe, when he learnt the ways of fire.

Now, he comes into the corporeal plane in search of something, a deep desire for an unknown, and he is angry.

Weapons: Two longswords, single pistol with incendiary rounds, Greek Fire.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ahdsakbajsdask

grotesque-ka

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:43 pm
Atarget4u
Could we start? We have more than enough people here...

You can go ahead and start the RP, I would start it myself but I have several things to do and I'm going through alot right now, but feel free to start RPing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:52 pm
(this is school, da? I got an idea to start...)

Osy, having a hard day, was stuffed into his locker, cursing. As the locker rattled, he was crying the combination loudly, in four separate languages.
"Four-seventeen-thirty two! Hifle!"  

Atarget4u

Osymandias

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:02 pm
User ImageName: kiyatahiyo sagata
race: human/demon/werewolf samurai (goes crazy at night does not transform into a wolf but attacks everything)
element: chaos fire samuraiabout:
about:kiyatahiyo sagata was born in fuedal japan he appears to be the age of 17 but is really 700,000 years old he kept his age at 17 to conceal his identity from his older foes he killed his parents because one day he found a magical stone that made him go mental at midnight everyday for the rest of his life after he figured out how to harness this power he then sought out to rule the world  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:07 pm
User Image sorry i messed up my pic las time  

Osymandias

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image
Name:Kyo Matsura
Race:were wolf/human
Element:Ice
About: Kyo matsura was born in a village in a far distance land between two mountains. His father trained him to be a strong and powerful warrior but then came the day when the village was attacked by huge were wolves that live in a forest near the village. They destroyed everything in they're path and Kyo's father fought to protect his son but he wasn't a warrior and fell to the ground. the boy watched watched as everyone he loved died right in front of him. but behind him came one of the savage beast and as the boy backed away the wolf charged towards him and bite him in his arm but since the boy backed away fast so the wolf didn't really did as much damage as he intended to do. After that the boy traveled everywhere to find civilization and soon he came to this village that below a snow mountain and the people that lived there where nice enough to let him in and from that day on he trained to become stronger just like his father wanted him to be and so the boy did. But one night he woke up and felt weird so he went to get a glass of water and as he was about to drink it he started getting a bit of pain on his chest and fell on his knees down breathing heavily and he start to get hairier and his eyes slowly turned light blue
and a tail started to pop out and as the boy transformed a man passed by his window and saw him transform into the beast, so the man ran for his life screaming in terror and woke up some of the villagers. soon after a while kyo bashed through the door and started running around like a wild animal scaring away some of the villagers and braking through anything that comes in his way. but then soon after awhile he fell on the ground and turn back into a human again. he woke up in a red room and soon started getting worried so he started to run out the room trying to find a way out which soon he did and ran into an old man that looked like a sage. the man picked him up and took him to his home. kyo noticed that man was really a sage and told the man what happened the other night, the man looked at him in a strange way and told kyo that he can help him out with his problem. soon the sage started to cast a spell and light blue marks started to pop out around kyo from below. soon kyo felt something strange and slowly turned into a were wolf but felt no pain this time. kyo did not lose control and noticed that he can still talk and was amazed. the sage told him what he done to kyo and said that now he can turn to a were wolf and a human whenever he liked so kyo thanked the wise sage and walked out of the house. now kyo travels around fighting evil and helping villages and people.
Hates: villains and evil monsters that want to destroy and cause damage in villages and towns.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
the first on is at twilight and the black and white is when the moon is full  

Osymandias

Osymandias

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:51 pm
User Imagethe moon is full and kiyato walks out to the full moon and transforms  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:05 pm
Lol Markehy...you copied the character Alucard....Hellsing is the best anime, but shouldn't you think of your own RP character?  

Repressed Memories

Markehy

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:35 am
Repressed Memories
Lol Markehy...you copied the character Alucard....Hellsing is the best anime, but shouldn't you think of your own RP character?

LOL! I don't know that must be copied.. I thought you can copy all anime's and character's here.. Like cloud strife, Dark Mousy and etc's.. But, still ok coz I made my character's limitation's and cannot be immortal now haha.. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:35 am
User Image

Name: Zephist
Race: Half Human and Half Bird
Element: Wind
Weapons: 2 handed swords  

Zephist

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:40 am
Zephist
User Image

Name: Zephist
Race: Half Human and Half Bird
Element: Wind
Weapons: 2 handed swords

Nice, You are Talented biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:43 am
o thx lol redface  

Zephist

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:44 am
hmm, should this be a epic or a middle aged or a our generation kind of school?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff