Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamer42

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:19 am
jedi_master_tenku
KOTOR 2... *droooooooool*
Screw d PC! XBOX! Sooner! And easier to use!

Not if you are like me. The PC version was far more interactive than the XBOX version of KOTOR. Though that is easly considered only my opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:39 am
woot go X-Box  

Darkling20X4

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:31 am
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku

Not if you are like me. The PC version was far more interactive than the XBOX version of KOTOR. Though that is easly considered only my opinion.

And the XBOX is mine. Though, oddly, I pretty much loathe the XBOX other than its KOTOR factor. But I like the play on the box for KOTOR because everything just seems more together. The PC version just confuses the crap outta me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:27 am
jedi_master_tenku
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku

And the XBOX is mine. Though, oddly, I pretty much loathe the XBOX other than its KOTOR factor. But I like the play on the box for KOTOR because everything just seems more together. The PC version just confuses the crap outta me.

Let us all hope they don't mess up the series with a horrible second installment. Who knows, maybe it will be better than the first. *Thinks for a second* That would be very difficult to do.  

Flamer42

Flamer42

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:42 am
Has anyone here played Jedi Acadamy?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:28 pm
Flamer42
Yep, it was actually pretty hard.. Unlike some of the more up-to-date games. ^_^  

Sushi Nazi

Flamer42

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:24 pm
Drez04
Flamer42
Yep, it was actually pretty hard.. Unlike some of the more up-to-date games. ^_^

What was your favorite saber type? Mine was the Double-blade.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:27 pm
i prefered dual single blades myself... but double came a close second.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:12 pm
dual single blades rocked  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:16 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
dual single blades rocked

I found them a bit difficult to use, but yeah, dual singles and the double blades both rocked.  

Flamer42

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:34 am
dual was always my stile..\

Dual then single...never really like the double  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:36 am
Flamer42

Let us all hope they don't mess up the series with a horrible second installment. Who knows, maybe it will be better than the first. *Thinks for a second* That would be very difficult to do.

From what I've seen, it looks pretty cool... They've fixed up some of the problems with the last game (like party member running headfirst into mines. stressed ), and the story sounds fine. The villain looks all... gross and kinda pixely, but we'll hafta see. Magazines tend to get crappy screenshots sometimes...  

jedi_master_tenku

Flamer42

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:17 am
jedi_master_tenku
Flamer42

From what I've seen, it looks pretty cool... They've fixed up some of the problems with the last game (like party member running headfirst into mines. stressed ), and the story sounds fine. The villain looks all... gross and kinda pixely, but we'll hafta see. Magazines tend to get crappy screenshots sometimes...

True, the screenshots looked good. However, I realy can't tell how good a game is until I play it. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:29 pm
And it's amazing how much easier it is to play KOTOR the 2nd time through... Though some events that I had before haven't happened yet, which is really annoying because I don't know how to trigger them. And I'm too lazy to go look it up.  

jedi_master_tenku

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:43 pm
i havent played either knights of the old republic yet crying  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items