Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
The World is online! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:34 pm
User Image
I actually got a Twilight Bracelet and AIDA sample in a trade for free today, I am not using AIDA for bad (I'm a goody two shoes, however you say that), dunno what I'm going to do with it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:32 pm
Do not use AIDA AT ALL if you value your charaters and items...  

Rukoga

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:22 pm
User Image
My friend told me not to get infected with it, but I still don't know why I got AIDA from that person. I have never been a fan of using AIDA so I am going to talk to my veteran/experienced friend on what to do with it (same one who told me not to infect myself with it).

[EDIT] My friend tells me having the AIDA sample = infected

She told me to hang on it just for now, BUT NOT USE IT.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:08 pm
I MUST GET ON!! NO MATTER WHAT!!! D: I NEED TB AND AIDA!!!!!!!!!! ninja  

Haseo626

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:27 pm
User Image
*giggles* You don't need AIDS and Tuberculosis.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:02 am
YOU WANT AIDA ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DIE WITH IT YOU GET FREAKING DELETED! <---------- Highlight if you got the guts to know the truth!

Every AIDA hater will be on your a** the second you turn it on along with TSN ((they exsist too!)) and im not joking either dont believe me just test it for yourself! put it on and type /aida!

now that that is out of the way if you want AIDA or have it and a TB and you use it at a low low level like 30 or below expect to die cause there are alot of aida users and haters in R:1 now its best to leave R:1 for the dogs and be patient for R:2 next month...

course its just a thought..  

Rukoga

Haseo626

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:33 pm
stare didnt have to yell and sound bitchy... besides i nvr said id use it >>  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:04 am
it isent ment to be bitchy it ment to sound insane *since i was a victem of AIDA Deletion!  

Rukoga

Haseo626

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:20 pm
well.. sucks for u  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:10 am
hiyas peeps  

king death death

Haseo626

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:03 pm
uhmm lol?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:43 am
Rukoga
YOU WANT AIDA ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DIE WITH IT YOU GET FREAKING DELETED! <---------- Highlight if you got the guts to know the truth!

Every AIDA hater will be on your a** the second you turn it on along with TSN ((they exsist too!)) and im not joking either dont believe me just test it for yourself! put it on and type /aida!

now that that is out of the way if you want AIDA or have it and a TB and you use it at a low low level like 30 or below expect to die cause there are alot of aida users and haters in R:1 now its best to leave R:1 for the dogs and be patient for R:2 next month...

If you're infected with AIDA and you die, your character doesn't get deleted. Alkaid's death proved that.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Haseo626

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:34 pm
sweatdrop ...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:13 pm
XxGrieverxX
Rukoga

If you're infected with AIDA and you die, your character doesn't get deleted. Alkaid's death proved that.

Im talking about AIDA in the world MMO NOT G.U. sheesh

Im saying this AGAIN I play R:1 of the world and I was deleted you play with AIDA on R:1 you get owned make sure you READ my post before saying anything its obvious im talking about a real mmo of The World  

Rukoga

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:00 am
Rukoga
XxGrieverxX
Rukoga

Im talking about AIDA in the world MMO NOT G.U. sheesh

Im saying this AGAIN I play R:1 of the world and I was deleted you play with AIDA on R:1 you get owned make sure you READ my post before saying anything its obvious im talking about a real mmo of The World

SORRY. I R CONFUSED. ;-;  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces