Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What time is it? Its time for DRAGula!: NEW CONTEST Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:28 pm
Dead Ed
Athiel
@ Ed & Isobel
Aaawww! You guys give me way too much credit! heart

Well, I don't know how in the world I could honestly lessen that credit... there's really not much space to say that we're overrating you; you pretty much nail it.
I honestly thought that Athiel was a girl the first time I saw a picture of him...Then I saw another picture and he looked like a he that time, so I got a little confused until I read a post that cleared things up...

Athiel, we shouldn't let you enter, you'd beat all of us so badly it really isn't even funny! *joking, please do not take offense, although you could win this easily*  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Still waiting for the pictures...  

xxgothvampirexx

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:30 pm
xxgothvampirexx
Still waiting for the pictures...

Why don't you enter then? You probably haven't seen any because only like what, two people?- Have actually gotten around to cross dressing and sending the picture yet....  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:53 am
Mannn... my camera sucks so much a**. >.<

Because I could totally do it. I've done it before. With the right wrap, I've had girls hitting on me. And then they hear my voice. XD  

2aetH

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:17 am
Shouldn't this be in shamless advertising? Also, if it was an official guild contest, wouldn't it be in the form of an announcement as was done it the past? /inserts personal opinion.

K, happy posting

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:27 am
Deific Requiem
Shouldn't this be in shamless advertising? Also, if it was an official guild contest, wouldn't it be in the form of an announcement as was done it the past? /inserts personal opinion.

K, happy posting

I gave bell-bell the go ahead to run the contest a while back. I'm sure she could easily change it to an annoucement (being a mod and all) if she wanted to, but I've given her free reign to run it how she chooses. 3nodding

I'm half debating if I want to dress as a dandy myself.... lol  

lurichan
Vice Captain

megalomaniac-freak

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:02 am
Deific Requiem

K, happy posting

Uh, why?

the dead photo contest wasn't a shameless advertising thread, so why should this be?

Anyway, the creator is a mod (if you failed to notice) and if she chooses to make it a sticky surely its her choice, no? (can't actually see anything anywhere about it being an official competition anyway).

@ Isobel: great comp! ....if I had the legs for the skirt, I'd enter. Hairy legs + shirt skirt = nono  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:06 am
you could shave your legs biggrin girls do it all the time!  

queenalexis999

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:32 am
megalomaniac-freak
Deific Requiem

K, happy posting

Uh, why?

the dead photo contest wasn't a shameless advertising thread, so why should this be?

Anyway, the creator is a mod (if you failed to notice) and if she chooses to make it a sticky surely its her choice, no? (can't actually see anything anywhere about it being an official competition anyway).

@ Isobel: great comp! ....if I had the legs for the skirt, I'd enter. Hairy legs + shirt skirt = nono

Must I even explain? As for the dead photo w/e, why wouldn't/shouldn't it have gone there - you are essentially advertising a contest ... are you not? There's no difference. Why don't we all make contests and flood the main forum? Sounds like an idea. Then again, if we did, it would be full of meaningless s**t. Thus, we have an area the shamless advertising sticky. Then again, the guild isn't active enough to warrent a contest subforum and the sticky is to limited to actively keep a contest organized. So ... what to do .... an announcement? Sounds ok. Further again, it makes no difference other than organization and aesthetics. I am picky n_n

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:10 pm
Aw! Lookit the argument over my likkle contest! Ain't it so adorable whee

*appologies, Isobel feels the need to be all quaint when faced with an explanation needed*

1st off: Isobel is a *dundunduuun* mod.

Isobel has the power to create stickies/announcements. Isobel has not made this an announcement as this is not an official guild contest *in her opinion*. This was just a way to shirk off some gold and create some fun for guild members in the process (aw, c'mon, don't be a killjoy, no-one like them).

Isobel also created the shameless advertising sticky (no, really! It says so in the thread creator bitty thing on the guild page! Go look! With your eyes!), so she knows what goes in and what doesn't. This, as a guild related, non-spam, non-advertising thread to create joy and mirth does not belong in there.

This is not advertising a contest, this is holding a contest - a whooole different kettle of fish my dear sweet thing. Quit with your one person crusade, the high and mighty luri herself has spoken, and we must bow down to her in awe and reverence *bow* (and put up and shut up when she says quit it).

Are we done now? rolleyes  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:11 pm
megalomaniac-freak

Believe me, that don't hold back some girls xd

...unless you're a wolf-man like my man, that'd be.....interesting eek  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:17 am
Hey... you know how I said I didn't want to enter?

...Well, I still don't, particually, but I don't think it will be avoidable.
You see, a friend of mine saw me reading this thread and set her heart on dressing me up... then three girls cornered me with a dress and the worst makeup I've ever seen.
A week later, some girls from photography inform me that my makeup was atrotious, and they insist that they set up their own "Charlie in a dress" photo, with their own makeup. [Edit: they inform me, at length, that my makeup was 'a crime']
Then they tell me it was such a shame the professors removed the photograph from the university's website. eek
The things you learn about after they're over...  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

megalomaniac-freak

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:23 pm
queenalexis999
you could shave your legs biggrin girls do it all the time!

Wha?! Hey! I like my hair! Its mine! And I surf, how the HELL do I explain why I have shaven legs when I'm known for hairy legs?!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:07 pm
...do crossdressing avatars count in this contest?...  

OverlordMMM

Athiel

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:05 am
There.. I now have a picture ready for submission.
I just don't want to be first... crying  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces