Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lobster Shovers United

Back to Guilds

We shove lobsters 

Tags: lobsters, seafood, pooping, oregon 

Reply #37- W E L C O M E !!! Make you 1st post here & introduce yourself...
♪♫♪♫ Introduce yourselves ♪♫♪♫ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +1
View Results

iCookie_Monstar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:14 am
Hey, I'm on this guild for a few days.

My name iz Zuzia, but i bet noone can spell it, so call me Suzanne or just Suz smile I'm from Poland, I'm 17 and my birthday are on 12 Februar...

What else? I'm tall, with long brown hair and blue eyes... I love Gaia, books and... maths!! (please don't hate me lol)... everyone have their own wierd hobbys xD

I've got two brothers, a sister and a dog smile

Enough!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:23 am
Hullo, I am Luewin. I am currently living in Las Vegas. I am 15 years old. I have a cat named Issac. He is my baby. I love to read and play video games. I am very open so if you have any questions feel free to ask.  

Luewin

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:37 am
People call me JC. I live on the East Coast of the USA and am still a student in high school. I use Gaia mostly to Role Play. I rarely join guilds and stick to Barton Town, but I thought this looked interesting and it'd be nice to check out something new. I love sports liek soccer, horseback, (vaulting and western) archery, track, and marching band (at least it SHOULD be a sport, but I won't get into that.) Yes, I am a band geek. I've been in band since 6th grade, started out on trumpet, and am now a French Horn player. Even at my young-er age, I support proper grammar, literacy, and I already know what I want to do with my life (Army Medical.)
Call me a dork, but others love me.

JC  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:39 pm
I'm Robert the son of Micheal and Delfina. Born in Puerto Rico raised everywhere. Name it I have lived there. Location now North America, Branson, MO. Last location South America, Uraguay. I like to fish, sword fight, play games, talk to people I don't really know (like right now), and fighting (hand-to-hand, street fighting, gang fights, ect.). I really like to fight. Hahahaha. mrgreen  

Divine Myojin

TravelingShadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:02 pm
Hi my name is TravelingShadow, I am 17 and live in Mishawaka, IN, USA.
I enjoy sports such as tennis and baseball
I also enjoy video games, art, and almost all types of music.
Its nice to meet everyone  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:09 pm
Im Anne Saffron and im from Worcester, Massachusetts. I now live in Holden which sucks. Its so boring. Well anyways. Im a 15 year old sophmore so im like the youngest sophmore at Wachusett. Im a skinny girl and everyone wonders how I stay thin. I actualy dont know I eat....well im picky....but still. I have a younger brother and a mother. My dad died of cancer when I was in 6th grade. : ( I LOVE sports especially soccer. I play for Worcester and the Wachusett team. I will play anything except baseball. Ick hate that sport. I LOVE to draw, sculp, or anything art related. I like to read mystery and fantasy books and love watching horror and comedy moives. I love the theater especialy the show WICKED. I HATE math and im horrible at numbers. Im a artsy girl. I can play the paino to a certain extent and I can speak some spanish. My B-day is November 20, 1991. My favorite animes are Naruto and Ouran High School Host Club. I also watch other animes like Inuyasha, Bleach, Card Captor Sakura and Prince of Tennis and that wraps up anime. My favorite moive is Employee of the Month because it has Dane Cook in it and he's hilarious. Mess with my friends or family and I will punch you in the face. Im protective over them...along with my religion. Dont start saying things about God while your around me. I will argue and wont stop so lets not talk about it. Well thats all you need to know. So ill be chatting with you guys.
Chow
Anne
<333

Madam Mayor

Eloquent Warrior

Dalma-Hime

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:56 pm
Hi hi, I'm Dalma and I am pretty much constantly working.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:40 am
Hi I am suzanne. I have two dogs that I play with all the time. I also like reading, video games, and drawing.  

Autumns Wind

Celebrating Gaian

Ochru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:41 pm
Hi, my name is Ochru Hiwatari. I live in the Renaissance Galaxy. The guild on Gaia called the The Renaissance Galaxy captained by Empress Dee is my home. I run in that guild my own diner, although it seems to have been a dead idea.

I love Harvest Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, being creative, and just so everyone knows, I am not human. I am an alchemic male. If you want to find out about the alchemic males, either go to the renaissance galaxy guild or roleplay in my rps.

I have a gaian wife named Hungry Harriet. I call her blue jay. Her sisters on here are Chocolate Kitten aka Choco and Ichigocutie130 aka Ichigo. Shuichi Shindou is Blue Jay's brother. Shuichi stars in an anime show called Gravitation. He is also the lead vocalist in a band called Bad Luck.

My age, if I told you that you would freak so I won't. Just so you know, I am not near an adult in numerical age, although in looks, I do look like an adult.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:09 pm
Hi. I'm Kaiya.
I live in Liberty, Ohio.
I'm 16.
I love to Read, play my bass and video games, listen to music, and I especially love to write.
I have a few stories that I'm working on now. As soon as they're finished, I hope to get them published.
I'm naturally quiet and calm. I rarely lose my temper and, when I do, it's not pretty. I'm a pretty mellow person but I can be fun to be around if I actually know you and if I'm in a mood to act like a moron.
If people try to bring me down with words and insults, it won't work. I'm not at all phased by them so I normally ignore them and never really say anything cause it doesn't matter what they say.
I may be quiet and not stand up for myself very much but if somebody messes with my friends or my sister, well, they'd wish they hadn't.
The only music I'll listen to is rock, metal, or screamo. I do listen to one country song but I can't listen to rap or ICP. I just can't stand them; they're so annoying.
Well, that's about it.  

Kaiya Kaos
Crew

brothaj17
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:20 pm
My name is Jesse, I am 23 years old. I live in Stockton, California. I like sports such as basketball,football,baseball and paintball.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:42 pm
I go by Star. I am from the Metro Louisville, Ky area. I have 2 kids. I am 26 years old. I love my guild that I am in ~RedDragonSyndicate~ if you wanna join it to, let me know. I am a mod there.  

Star VanHelsing

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crystal Chevrose

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:36 pm
heart Hello, my name is Mary and I'm currently in Ohio. I'm 19 and I like to write stories and draw. I also like to play video games and surf the web. heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:59 am
Hi, I'm Cara.
I'm 19 years old. I
live in South Africa.
I draw anime and basically and at the moment mostly angels and faeries. I also write stories, collect anime pictures, and play computer games.
Also I am engaged. Yay. (in real life in case anyone's wondering.) blaugh  

poseidons_daughter_cara

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Survivor 150

The_Master_of_Meep

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:13 am
Hey every one im James i live in Arizona U.S i live in small city lol ya i know what it sounds like lol any way im 14 im 15 on may 6th XD any howha i love Gaia and inter net in jineral i like to habg out with friends when i can
thats about it lol  
#37- W E L C O M E !!! Make you 1st post here & introduce yourself...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games