Submit

Battle time!
  Yay!
  Boo..
View Results

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:06 pm
Yeah, cause from what I remembered, they kept explaining about different bosses and a lot of them were either demonic or angelic. And yes, there's going to be a Zurg in the game. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:00 pm
NO! At least we get to beat the crap out of the angelic and demonic crap we hate so much. *kicks angelic boss* The Zurg... I really don't know what to say about these guys. xd  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:05 pm
And for the past few days that I've been 'stalking' the battle system thread, I keep seeing the same posts over and over again. "We should use the weapons we bought in the marketplace", "When will the battle system be made?", or even "We should have classes in the battle system!" At times I wonder if these people even read the first page... stare Anywho..for ideas, here's some that people posted in the thread:

-Having a mentor/apprentice thing, in which people can learn how to attack and do such. (The only reason I don't like this is if somebody decides to use their mule account, they'll have to go to the lecture just to fight monsters)

-Different ways on how monsters give experience (that's what I've noticed for a lot of the 'interesting' posts)

-Adopt a child kinda thing, (well the perfect example I was thinking the person said was Ragnarok Online...actually the person's example used a lot of Ragnarok Online): Once you get 'married' or I'm guessing in their terms, if you want to, adopt a child that can help you in battling, like team up with you forever (unless you decide to leave the child or if your child doesn't like you)

RANDOM NOTE: Yay, this was the 3,000th post in the guild. xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:18 am
Sparkle Hearts
Ah no! Not angelic and demonic crap! Anything but that. They're putting the Zurg in the game? Great, I thought we would be killing grunties. Maybe the Zurg will form an alliance with the grunties... twisted
An alliance with green bunnies rofl  

Dark Philosopher

Fashionable Shade

5,300 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:13 pm
Hooray!! 3000 posts! *throws confetti*

I like the different ways to gain experience points, but I'm not really feeling the mentor/aprentice thing or the child thing. It just seems a little to weird. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:39 pm
@ Dark: (Haha, Dark from DN Angel..and note, I haven't read DN angel yet, but one of my friends like Dark so that's how I remember it.. sweatdrop ) Haha, it's like Zurg and a bunch of green bunnies behind Zurg....

@ Sparkle: xd Colorful confettiiiii! Anywho, yeah...it's strange cause whenever I read in the BS (battle system, not the "OTHER" word... sweatdrop ) thread, a lot of them like to talk about the different ways to gain experience points. Like for each level of the monster, they get a certain amount of gold and experience...or something like that. sweatdrop  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:47 pm
I was thinking more like a zurg on a chariot ordering the grunties to attack. It feels so Romeish. rofl

That would be pretty neat if we got a little gold from this, but I think that would also cause inflation. More ways to get gold=more gold in the system=worth of gold going down. It would be nice if maybe the monsters dropped small items and if you get enough you can get some gold or a really sweet item. mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:58 pm
Haha, that would look cool for a boss actually.

And about the gold thing, that's very true, but a lot of people (according to the thread) say that they're quite sure that there's going to be gold whenever you defeat a monster..if it was an item, then it would be neat. Like one mission can be getting a certain amount of items and giving it to them to create a weapon, or something like that.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:18 pm
AzulAznWizard
Haha, that would look cool for a boss actually.

And about the gold thing, that's very true, but a lot of people (according to the thread) say that they're quite sure that there's going to be gold whenever you defeat a monster..if it was an item, then it would be neat. Like one mission can be getting a certain amount of items and giving it to them to create a weapon, or something like that.

I agree with that 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:14 pm
Another thing about demonic and angelic things (actually this idea is a bit...annoying I guess..cause I think they already had enough of demonic and angelic stuffs and if they decide on doing this, it may make me even more annoyed)

Since the skills are used by rings, somebody wanted to have a ring that is a demonic skill and one that's an angelic skill. Yet again, the demonic would be a dark attack/slash and the angelic would be a light attack/slash.

It would be better if they added more elements, like the four main elements (wind, water, fire and earth) and not concentrate too much on the light and dark since gaia has A LOT of demonic and angelic stuffs.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:29 pm
I like the idea but as you said Azul, they need to fan it out so it's not just angelic and demonic themed skills, though as much as I hate to admit, the admins should make sure there are SOME angelic and demonic themed skills. I'd like to see some ice themed items along with some skills that you can only use in a certain weather condition, lunar and solar skills.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:42 pm
Hey Sparkle Hearts, where did you get that cool pic of KH on your signiture? I've always wondered that  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:06 pm
That's very true, cause if they put too much of the 4 main elements, it'll be a bit boring because a lot of games do that. As long as they don't use too much of it, it's good to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:25 pm
Shikomiso
Hey Sparkle Hearts, where did you get that cool pic of KH on your signiture? I've always wondered that

The one I have in my siggie now, I boughthere. I don't think he's doing business anymore since he hasn't released dolls in a while. sweatdrop

Azul: Too much emphasis on any one thing would not be good. Fortunatly there is a lot to choose from and gaia doesn't even have to choose an elemant for everything. It could just be neatrel. One would hope that the majority of items would be neatrual. mrgreen

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:11 pm
That's true, I don't mind if they have those kind of items...it's just too much on one element would get a lot of people annoyed..cause when it comes to the 4 elements, a lot of people 'complain' about it, but then when there's those extra element people wanted, the 4 elements that the other people wanted 'complain'.  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff