Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:41 pm
"Well, you see....us, all of us, vampires, those two twin....vampire hunters. Thats about it, we were trying to find out what we could." The others glared at her. "What!? She's living with Bella, she's bound to find out." They shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:46 pm
After gettin everything and getting a slip that said she could take her little sister into class with her Caterina sensed other creatures. She finally found them and walked over to them. "Sorry, I happened to overhear Vampire hunters. Who are they?" Caterina asked, her sister in her arms.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:46 pm
Aysel gulped. Why didn't i notice sooner? Maybe since they told me what they are, i should tell them what i am, especially Bella.
"Oh, well, um...how do i put this?....Well, i guess i'm not the only here cursed....heheh, um," Aysel replied, timidly. They'll probably think i'm a vampire too. I'll tell them the real answer later, when no one else can hear.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:50 pm
"Hehe, not here. Lets move to somewhere less....crowded." Lily pulled the rest of the group outside of the school, onto the benches, they were secluded, no human would hear. She turned to the new girl . "We've just discovered vampire hunters at our school, we're debating what to do about it now...what were you going to tell us Aysel? And don't think about it till you tell us, cuz I can read your mind, so can Edward."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:52 pm
"Oh, how rude of me, where are my manners? I'm Caterina and this is Elizabeth" Caterina siad. "Will the hunters be any threat to us?" Caterina asked, unconciously pulling her sister closer to her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:02 pm
"But how?....How can you get into my mind without me knowing? Let alone make it inside, there's a barrier?" Aysel babbled, completely confused. Oh crap! I'm screwed!  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:03 pm
"Not untill they figure it out. But that might be soon, untill then we might lie low." Lily gasped as she was pulled into some sort of blurry premonition, with figures all around, but too hazy to make out the faces. But then, just as abrupt, she was pulled out of it. "Alice..." Lily breathed. "Are you psychic? And did you just have a vision?" Alice nodded. "Well, thats just one more power to add to the resume then I guess." Said Lily, still gasping for the air she didn't need.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:10 pm
"Could you just please answer my qusetion!" Aysel snapped, impatiant. Damn! If i can't get my barrier strong, my secrets are screwed!  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:33 pm
Although Selana and Dion both had heightened senses, neither of them noticed the two vampires following them. This was because Edward and Lily only needed to hear their minds, and kept quite a distance away from them physically. On their way to their next class, the twins made several stops. Selana kept pausing by people's lockers, to reacquaint herself with contacts she'd made last year. "How was your summer?" she asked each of them warmly. She made a big point of getting them to remember her name before moving on. Dion didn't talk to the same people as Selana, but she gathered quite a large number of students around herself as she walked. Although Selana was well-liked, Dion was more popular. Her group of friends chattered to her about the vacations they'd taken, occupying her while she waited for her sister. Finally, the bell rang signalling end of break, and the two sisters said goodbye to the others and went into their Marketing class.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:12 pm
"WIll I see you guys at lunch?" Caterina asked as the bell rang. "Of course" Rosalie said. "Bye" Caterina said, picking her pure up from the ground she headed to her first class. After giving the teacher her paper of her schedual to get signed and showing him the proof that she was allowed to have the baby there she took a seat. Gently putting the baby in her car seat she buckled her and started rocking her.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:18 pm
Their Marketing teacher was more competent, so Selana didn't have to use any spells. The time flew by all on its own, and soon the bell rang again. Everyone lined up to file out of the class, but since Selana had to wait for Dion to pack her bag they were the last ones out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:59 am
Michiko, Daichi, and Lily all had biology next. They quickly grabbed seats in the back, and started whispering. "This is getting out of hand. Soon there's going to be more mythical creatures than humans." Michiko said quietly. "We've got to be less conspicous. For starters, we'll attract A LOT of attention if we continue to hang out with the Cullens during school. A huge group of inhumanly beautiful people is bound to arouse suspicion." Daichi nodded. "And we've got to watch our abilities, especially around those vampire hunters." He said, looking pointedly at Michiko. "Whaaaat? One time! Just one! I was daydreaming about playing with fire, and the fire on the teacher's bunsen burner lept toward me! It wasn't my fault!" she exclaimed, careful to keep her voice low.  

Azarni Usagi

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:06 am
Aysel walked t her next class, Trig in silence. Once she was there, no one seem to have noticed her. I guess it's gonna be like before she thought, keeping her barrier up so certain people couldn't get back in her mind.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:21 am
Caterina's next class was band. After grabbing her flute she sat the baby down and assembled it. 'Thank God, maybe Elizabeth will sleep' Caterina thought.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:32 am
Aysel wandered to Spanish, still worrying about the other vampires and wanting her barrier to be stronger. Just a couple more hours. Once lunch is over, time will fly.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff