love the show?
  Yes!
  nah :[
View Results

x__Death-Of-Glitter__x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:39 am
undomesticated
Xan-Phorie Rei
I agree with that, sometimes I laugh my head off, but other times I just hide behind the couch thinking 'WHY?'

I agree with that... also.... they're one of those shows that you watch and laugh at while, at the same time knowing that eventually they're going to pull the piss out of something you love and that it's going to make you feel really.... bad.

lol

That moment, for me, came with their emo washing powder ad.

Name naming... it hurts...

Yeah, I reckon.
It's not because they made fun of emos... but because they made fun of Gerard Way who is NOT EMO...
But they have to offend SOMEONE...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:35 pm
These guys are really funny. They're proving one message to the...Australians...that we can make fun of ourselves!

We just need to convince ourselves of that.

Somehow  

KidMental

Jigabeth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:38 am
User Image

User Image

One episode that I love of that is when they went to America and asked them what was the date of 9-11. And some of then said stuff like the 12th of October. I laughed so hard that night!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:35 am
well for me, chasers wants us to know what is really happening in the world like the fake mosman mosque for example. some woman says that mosman is good when it comes to multi-culturalism but when the chasers made up a fake mosque model to show everyone that theres one bein built near by, the locals werent very happy about it. i'll have to show ya the link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_R6DfwqUSuY  

Bio-Weapon84

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas