Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Charmed Knits - Harry Potter knitting book! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:15 pm
Silver Sunrise
I think I shall have to check this book out. Sounds like it could be lots of fun. biggrin

kochi~mochi
I use my knitting machine for house scarves. Circular, stockinette, quick and easy.

What's a knitting machine?

other than me? xd
it is just what it wounds like. its a machine that you thread with yarn, and you set what stitch you want, and it knit's it for you... though depending on what your making, it can not do all the work for you, its really good for doing the bulk work for things like sweaters, and then you knit the other parts of it. but ir would be great for things like scarves.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:23 pm
Lee Kushrenada
Silver Sunrise
I think I shall have to check this book out. Sounds like it could be lots of fun. biggrin

kochi~mochi
I use my knitting machine for house scarves. Circular, stockinette, quick and easy.

What's a knitting machine?

other than me? xd
it is just what it wounds like. its a machine that you thread with yarn, and you set what stitch you want, and it knit's it for you... though depending on what your making, it can not do all the work for you, its really good for doing the bulk work for things like sweaters, and then you knit the other parts of it. but ir would be great for things like scarves.
You're a knitting machine? I think I'm turning into one... >_> my hands get itchy to do something after finishing a project. <_<
Ooo that sounds like a nifty little helper. biggrin Thank you for explaining it to me. biggrin  

Silver Sunrise

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:25 pm
Have you guys seen the Charmed Knits blog and charity hat drive?

http://charmedknits.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2007-04-03T09:28:00-04:00

Pretty cool stuff; I'm thinking of sending them a hat or two myself  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas