Submit

Too many
  to list!
View Results

Living Ink
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:41 pm
Skiota
If your only counting Sci-fi, I'd say David Weber's Honor Harrington series. I love military sci-fi's and I just fell in love with her character after reading the first book.

now it's not sci fi, per se, but totally worth it if your into Egypt, conspiracies, and space travel. Its a book called Resurrection by Arwen Elys Dayton basically futuristic space travelers go to earth and get stuck there and end up posing as egyptian Gods. Really good. I was surprised.

Jane Lindskold's Firekeeper Saga is my favorite fantasy, if you like wolves and medieval societies. :3

I absolutely worship Weber. The Honor Harrington series totally rocks. And has anyone read the March Upcountry series? I really enjoyed that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:17 pm
Wow there are too many to list. I love John Ringo, his council wars series is amazing, and even though they are not sci-fi his Ghost series is also amazing. Then definatly there is Anne McCaffrey. I also love Michael Z. Williamson simple because of the book FreeHold. Also who can not love David Weber.  

roseofblue

Skiota

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Living Ink
Skiota
If your only counting Sci-fi, I'd say David Weber's Honor Harrington series. I love military sci-fi's and I just fell in love with her character after reading the first book.

now it's not sci fi, per se, but totally worth it if your into Egypt, conspiracies, and space travel. Its a book called Resurrection by Arwen Elys Dayton basically futuristic space travelers go to earth and get stuck there and end up posing as egyptian Gods. Really good. I was surprised.

Jane Lindskold's Firekeeper Saga is my favorite fantasy, if you like wolves and medieval societies. :3

I absolutely worship Weber. The Honor Harrington series totally rocks. And has anyone read the March Upcountry series? I really enjoyed that.

Right now I'm reading Field of Dishonor...they just killed Paul (<---SPOILER, highlight word to see) D:

I was all, 'Nooooo~ poor Honor'  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:34 pm
Douglass Adams or A. E. van Vogt. Or maybe Shirow Masamune.  

Gunr

Alicara

1,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:49 pm
Frank Herbert has to be my all time favorite.  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff