Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resurrekt

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:17 pm
i say dive right into cyber goth :p  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:54 pm
I don't think Icould be described as a closet goth... most the time I have to opt for jeans and shirts, because black lace really isn't practical when you're cleaning the house sweatdrop

But I think you could start wearing more black, so you're a black-and-pink goth, which looks really cute ^^ One of my favourite outfits is my black bondage pants, with a little black sleeveless top that has a cute pink kitty logo on it, black and pink stripey knee high socks and 1 armwarmer, and then pink or/and black bead bracelets. This outfit also looks good with a black mini skirt ^^ I sometimes do my hair in two ponytails or buns with this outfit... other days I leave it loose. I outline my eyes with basic black eyeliner, and leave the rest of my make up to a minimal.

I think it looks cute >.> Maybe it'd work for you too smile  

Jasta

Jasta

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:56 pm
PS Inkubus sukkubus are t3h AWESOME. I thought I was the only person who listened to them ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:07 am
I think the mistake here is caring too much about what others think, its easy to look goth and be socially aceptable, i know tons of goth looking people who are just as social and popular as preppy looking people. Do you live in ammerica? cant beleive people still take the piss just because someone looks different, but then, thats school life for ya lol.

It's all in the mind, shine your true self through, and your attire will not make much difference.  

ElBristow

_S_P_I_K_E_B_A_N_D

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:07 am
Yeah, I do that. I hide it. Mostly from my parents though cause they would flip. Then there is the issue of where I would get the money to buy my clothes cause my parents sure as hell wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:32 am
Spikeband
Yeah, I do that. I hide it. Mostly from my parents though cause they would flip. Then there is the issue of where I would get the money to buy my clothes cause my parents sure as hell wouldn't.

how old are you question I am going to guess and say you get your clothes from hottopic, and they have no idea you shop there....  

Devils_lilboy

_S_P_I_K_E_B_A_N_D

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:37 pm
Devils_lilboy
Spikeband

how old are you question I am going to guess and say you get your clothes from hottopic, and they have no idea you shop there....

rolleyes

I wish! They have the coolest belts. But I never really get to go out, and if I bought anything they would ask me what and make sure that there isn't a WARNING label on it... for music. They're so nosy, parents these days.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:36 pm
i wear sweats. not a lot of goth-y clothes. not til next year when im out on my own. not my decision. i made some, er... bad decisions, and i dont want to contribute to the bad name people give goths. i dont want my school to think goths hate this school, either, although most students do... eh anyway sweats are easier to walk in around here.  

mechanical kitsy

chickajasmine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:06 pm
FireFaire900
if you want some thing good to ware rather being a closet goth you can still dress goth /prep ware black and pink i wouldn't discribe you as goth i would discribe you as punk or a rocker if your woried about being teased on the way you dress don't worry about it it just means that they haven't mitchered yet just dress the way you feel just let your feelings come out just let your style just explode yes i am goth but i design clothes and not just for goths but for jocks , preps, emos, every one too. if you start to dress goth and ppl do make fun of you for dressing in all black you'll start to realize who your friends are.

ps just woundering how old are you and what grade are you in because if you are in middle school i can understand and ppl arn't mitchure enough but they will in high school and you'll see more ppl like youso you start to dress that way but if you are in high school ppl just need to grow up and stop being little 12 year olds all i'm trying to say is don't worry about the other kids just be your self and not who they want you to be

i agree  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:04 pm
I wear mostly normal clothes but eveybody knows me as a goth so its not the clothes that make you dude.  

The Door to Death

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:18 am
im a closet wiccan,but not a closet goth.

and that picture,im so goth i s**t bats is hillarious ROFLMAOWEP
(rolling on floor laughing my a** off while eating pancakes)

like everyone else said,do it gradually.dont one day come in a preppy and the next look like your going to suck the souls out of the other kids.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 am
-ah- reminds me of my friend :] Dressing all preppy, but in reality she's getting screamo and metalcore music from my computer and thrashing to it in her livingroom heart  

Little Miss Lunacy

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:42 pm
Im an open goth and i love it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:12 pm
you could say im closet... at school im called goth and emo... but thats soooo stereotypical i dont want to think about it.... it's not the clothes that make someone goth... its the state of mind.....personally i wont be comin out of the closet soon becuz my family is baptist..... really sux a i guess...... they dont even know i have a boydriend... and had a girlfriend....  

iconstonedragon

Toasterladd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:35 pm
im basically closet, cuz my parents act on the stereotypes. basically i have th eblack sweatshirt, black t shirt, and blue baggy jeans. i am gonna make more of cross over with a pendand, and a cool ring i llike, for i will be driving, yay! parents wont control me!

but, yes, slowly ease into darker clothes, and make more of the wardrobe YOU want, not based off stereotypes and preps  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff