Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:12 pm
Gernu
Hi I'm gernu

I know it's a wierd name (yes its my real one)

Nice to meetcha Gernu welcome to the guild =)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:40 pm
ello my name's allie and blood+ is one of my favie animes (hence the reason i am here) ummm i draw a little but im not really that good yet. i like anime and manga and the like.....and thats about it  

Tales of Yore

Nemonia

3,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:36 pm
hi my name is Agent_Eclair but just call me eclair (not the pastry) im 12 years old and i love any anime but i never heard of Blood:the last Vampire and i never read any of the blood+ books.not that i dont want to or anything but i dont now were to get them.i live in texas and i have a bad eyesite (i need glasses but i cant afford them).i have 2 sisters and a brother.1 of my sisters gos on gaia(Houki-Amakaze,TwilightMist99 and......i cant think of the other 1)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:19 pm
Agent_Eclair
hi my name is Agent_Eclair but just call me eclair (not the pastry) im 12 years old and i love any anime but i never heard of Blood:the last Vampire and i never read any of the blood+ books.not that i dont want to or anything but i dont now were to get them.i live in texas and i have a bad eyesite (i need glasses but i cant afford them).i have 2 sisters and a brother.1 of my sisters gos on gaia(Houki-Amakaze,TwilightMist99 and......i cant think of the other 1)

Welcome! Both You and kreature123, I'm sorry I'm not online enough to address each member seperatly, but yes Welcome to the Blood+ Guild~

And Agent_Eclair Nice sig, I, personally, and a HUGE fan of Kiddy grade, been so for acouple of years too =D

its nice to meet all you guys!  

D-i-v-a
Captain

thanatos 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:16 am
my name is "the terror of death 07" just call me terror i know spite in real life  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:46 am
the terror of death 07
my name is "the terror of death 07" just call me terror i know spite in real life

Always nice to meet friends of members ^^ Welcome to the guild Terror 3nodding  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Scarlet_Rhodes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:07 am
hi, my user name is blackandwhite_me14(i have know idea why i picked that)

um... i love to sleep and hang out with my friends. i love to listen to music. also i love to go onto youtube and watch animes, and i also love vampires!!!!!!!
well thats it for me  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:15 am
hola, i'm Lilli or Eternally bound and blood+ is my absolute fav anime besides Vampire Knights...actually, idk, cuz they're about the same...anyways, i heart blood+ and haji especially...i'm 14 and live in Georgia,um...i'm very random and yea.......thats bout it...just check out my profile, better descriptin there......  

TsukikageNiiro529

sharkgrrl2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:59 pm
Hiya

My name is Jen, and I just finished watching Blood+ and I adore it! I even have the sountrack. I just read the after the anime manga called Blood the last vampire smile

Nice to meet all of you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:13 am
Wow, so many new members ^^

Welcome to all, hope you like it here in the guild ^^  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Eclyps Th1rt3en

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:17 am
heya i am Amalys_krys, you can call me amalys or krys... i don't care which. I am 18 and I am a big fan of blood+, it has quickly become my favorite anime, i have seen every episode and i love it : biggrin my favorite charachter on the show would have to be saya, because she is similar to me... my favorite character from any anime is gaara from naruto..... yay smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:01 pm
Hello: my gaia name is Demoness_of_t_Sand and my real name's Caitlin. I'm thirteen going on fourteen and the biggest Blood+ fan of my school. It was my fave anime the minute I watched it an I'm currently on episode 46... well, on Youtube. I love to draw, sing to myself, and type fanfictions... and to go on Gaia. I heart Haji and can't wait for Diva to come in on the anime.  

Isabel Kagemara

Saphire Fox Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:31 pm
Hello my fellow Blood+ lovers.

I am Insert name here but I go by Saphire while on Gaia. I have completed the Blood+ anime on Youtube and have watched Blood: The last vampire. I love anime. I love vampires. Obviously my next step is to go and get the mangas.

Ilove to sing and dance and write. I like to draw and I'm not horrible. I have recently gotten into designing dresses though they are mostly prom and have not left paper...

Okay, I'm done...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:12 am
nothing really to say...  

Takenga

Iyasai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:55 am
hello. im iyasai, or iya for short. i love anime and blood+ is one of my favorites.  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff