Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:08 am

help yelled cloud as he thrown across the floor of the bar logen can you help i can't beat this thing cloud then passes out from his injuries
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:45 am

"sit down my lady,i will deal with this"Ma-hael deru a hamer from his belt and walked to wards the figure "fors 10" swingingat the figure and hitting him squer in the chest, sending him throe the allredy brocan window

ma-hael

ma-hael

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:49 am

ther is the sond of the man smasing thro a tree out side
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:02 am

logen duck shouts cloud as he throws his shuriken at the tree to finish the job the sound of an agonzied cried is heard though the night. cloud rises
thanks logen you helped me out alot. cloud stumbles and falls again i think i need to rest sits down in chair and falls asleep

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:27 am

Sits down before Cloud and Heals all his wounds and adds, in a happy tone* "you did well my friend, if that person bugs you, use this arrow on him, he will be decinirated at once if you toss it at him, but fear not, ill make it be only activated by your voice smile " Gives him a arrow of light*

Now she finds a empty bed for him upstairs*
"he will sleep for about 4-7 hours before he starts to move again ^^ he will rest well and when he awake tell me smile " she adds with a friendly tone

"and if the man bugs you, ill finish him off with this sword" she says in a slightly darker tone
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:22 pm

(as cloud rests he's dreaming about that man where have i seen him before says cloud then he remembers where he sees his face in the dream but can't recall his name why can't i remember says cloud before his dream ends)

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:27 pm

After this whole spheil, Skip falls from the lader, with a small stain on his shirt, and soot on his face. "Wha...crap. Fell asleep. Any one got some drink? Some wake up juice? Crap...Whats this? Who left the bag of shiny coins?" Skip, lays his head on the ground, and passes out from conking his head on the hard, cherrywood floor.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:04 pm

cloud wakes up and heads downstairs to find skipy asleep on the floor come on cloud raises skipy up lets get you something to drink after taking care of skipy cloud walks out the bar to see where everyone went then next to the tree where his shuriken was is the dark figure now i remember your names sekto said cloud. (ah correct, now time to die says the stranger)

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

P0pr0ckz

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:08 pm

"Grabs a Beer and sits" Hey guys im a newbie i just joined i was wondering if i could get a hand here and maybe a friend
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:10 pm

Screams "Anybody here!"

P0pr0ckz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:13 pm

*picks up a hand from the pocket and tosses it to the Newbie,and say* "here you have a hand"

3 sec later

Logen yells, to Cloud " do you want me to help or do you want to fight him alone?"
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:15 pm

lol thanks

P0pr0ckz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:22 pm

"Ahh, ill take him even if you want to fight with honor," *sees right intoo the eyes of the stranger sekto and says* "you die if you even try to form the words you will die to a friend of me twisted *

the stranger moves, but Logan is faster, he now had a rather large hole in his head, a arrow of light was going through the night as it incinerate everything in 20 cm reach*
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:23 pm

logan sits down with the newbie, and says in a happy tone* "well, what do you need the hand for then my newbie?"

Wacram Glaziuz

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:26 pm

logen move shots cloud as the figure fires several shuriken cloud is hit the shoulder and arm shoot arrow another logen he's not dead yet yells cloud as his eyes glaze over with rage he then shouts i will kill you sekto
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff