Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:37 pm
Aysel grabbed her books and walked into her Science class without breakfast, almisot getting ran over by a guy on the way inside. She stumbled to a desk nervously and sat in it, praying the day would go fast.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:11 am
Caity opened the door to her first class and saw the brunette. she went over and took a seat by her. "Hey...where is everyone?" she asked looking at the almost empty room, the teacher wasn't even there to start class.

Drake stood up and started to walk twords his calss, taking out a peice of gum and sticking it in his mouth. He took the route with the most shade, as if he was avoiding the sun but seemed casual about it. "Stupid uniform..." he muttered to himself as he entered the building and pulled out a map. After looking at it for a few seconds he crumpled it up and threw it behind him with leasure. "Screw this." Drake then started to wander down the hall looking for his class.

springbunny654

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:16 pm

Lira glanced up to see a lilac-haired girl standing next to her.

"I don't know," she replied, putting down her pencil. "That's what I was wondering, too."

--------------------------------

Kyouichi pushed open the door and noticed that it was still nearly empty.

"You're in luck..." he muttered to his twin as he set foot inside. "You woke up late, and yet it seems the teacher isn't here yet."

"So...technically, we're not late, right?" Kyouji asked, a grin lighting up his face. He glanced around, noticing that so far, only two students were in, and both were girls; one had dark hair, the other a pale lilac.

"Hey, I'm going to go sit down now, okay?" Kyouji said, making his way over to a desk that was smack-dab at the back of the class. Never mind that sitting at the back was pointless since there were so few students.

Kyouichi rolled his eyes good-naturedly at his brother's rather useless choice of seat. Personally, he preferred a desk at the side of the room, nearest to the wall. He chose a seat in the third row. Now all that was left was to wait for the bell to ring, or for the teacher to arrive.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:40 pm
Yudai screeched to a halt in the Science room. "Sorry I'm late!"
Glancing around the room, he realized that the teacher was not there yet and that he had made a complete fool of himself.
Discovering he had come really close to running over a girl, he quickly apologized. "Are you ok? Sorry about that...I'm usually not in a rush to get to classes but my parents are threatening to send me to a school for rejects if I get kicked out of this boarding school"  

XxDarkkstarrxX

Friendly Conversationalist

Major Fullmetal

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:02 pm
Gaian Name: Major Fullmetal

Character Name: Kio

Appearance: Average hight, long blonde hair, red eyes,

Personality: Quiet, smart, makes lots of friends, helps others, doesn't realy study, likes to go out, but doesn't like to leave his dorm if hes lazy.

Clothing: Usually casual, wears red or black shirts and blue jeans  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:13 pm
This is my first post and kinda my bio more or less

Kio was climbing the stairs of the boys' dorm. He had been sent as a exchange student from England. He only had a slight english accent because his father was american and encouragedhim to speak with a normal american accent. But since his father left him and his mother, he got his accent back. He was a little homesick but he was wanting to make some friends and possibly a girlfriend so he could forget about gome. He walked infront of a wooden door. "Hmmm, room 302. This must be the place." He put the key in the lock and went in. The room was emty except for a bunkbed, 2 dressers, and a long desk. He was the only one in this room so far since enrollment for the year was already established. Hopfully someone woould dorm with him soon. He unpacked his things and got his clothes for the next day ready. He got dressed in some boxers and went to bed for the night. Hoping he would like his classes the next day.  

Major Fullmetal

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:17 pm
"It's alright. Wasn't your fault so it's okay," Aysel mumbled to him from her desk, glad someone noticed her.
"I'm Aysel by the way," she muttered, sticking her hand towards him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:54 pm
((I'm going to be the teacher hope nobody minds. if so say so and i'll edit))
Caity sat down in the nearest desk and put her bookbag down by her feet. She took out a pen and paper and began to sketch as she waited for the teacher to come into the classroom.

An older man in a suit came into the classroom. He looked at the small class and sighed, setting his suitcase on the the desk in the frount of the room. "And here I was thinking that if I was late more of you would be on time." he muttered quietly to himself opening his breifcase and taking out a folder. "Ok class, My name is Mr. Murdock. Please take your seats. He waited for everyone to do so and hoping for more students to show up before he started class.

springbunny654

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:42 am
((It just occured to me that no one's made an adult character, and I'm thinking of creating one, but...I've no idea what subject to teach. sweatdrop ))

Lira tucked away her sketchpad and brought out her mathematics notebook. Taking one last glance about the room, she noticed that two more students - both male - had come in during the last few minutes, and they looked to be twins.

Don't twins usually sit next to each other? she pondered, taking in the fact that both weren't anywhere near the other. Chalking this up to personal preference for them both, she turned her attention back to the front of the room and to the teacher, laying her notebook neatly in the center of her desk.

Kyouichi took out a small notebook and a mechanical pencil, not bothering to look in his bag for his textbook. He'd need the notebook in case he found himself incapable of staying awake during the long lecture.

Meanwhile, Kyouji was hunting for his math notebook and finally found it, settled at the bottom of his backpack. He took this out, along with a pencil case, and set them on his desk. Pencil in hand, he waited for the lecture to begin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:49 am
Kio woke up late the next morning and ran to his math class, he was a bit embarrased since class had already begun. "And just where have you been?" Sais the teacher "I'm sorry, im new here and i got lost on the way." "Oh, excuse me for jumping to conclusions. Anyways, have a seat."
Kio sat down in an empty desk and pulled out a pencil and a notbook. He never did have math the first thing in the morning but, new place new schedual.  

Major Fullmetal

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:10 pm
Gaia name:Blackmagic5

name:Stan Darknight

Apperance:he wears headphones at all times,He has a open shirt with a tanktop under it,Baggy jeans and tennis shoes.hes tall,jet black hair,blue eyes.he has muscular arms and wears black gloves with the fingers cut off.

Peraonality:Hes quiet and stays away from others,polite,likes to fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:58 pm
Stan walked down the hall carrying his books and listening to his headphones."Ok....P.E. first then Science.."He sighed.he walked down the hall ."why did I come here again?...."He shrugged and kept walking.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

springbunny654

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:24 pm
Drake sat down at the end of one of the hall, pulling out his i-pod and turning the music up. "Guess I don't really need to go to class..." he said leasurly andrelaxed, closing his eyes.

Caity looked at the teacher waiting for him to start talking, feeling a bit akward that he hadn't done anything yet. she started to sketch a person but didn't know who it was yet. She loved to draw.

Mr. Murdock looked at the door as if waiting for more people to come in, realizing that this was probably it he walked over to the door and closed it. "Ok class." He paused as he walked back over to his desk in the frount of the room. "I hope you all pay attention, it's going to be a long day..." He continued to talk about what the class was about using objects and demonstrating them to make it less boring.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:23 am
(math is boring.You should make that class math or something.)
Stan kept walking and saw a guy sitting at the end of the hall and stopped."..."He looked at the books he had."These aren't the right books.."He looked around and saw a open locker.So he quickly stuffed them into it and closed it then he sat farhter down from the guy and put his hands behind his head and fell asleep.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:23 pm
Aysel listened to the teacher ramble, feeling tired from the lecture. When will the torment end?  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff