Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:19 am
he said "i gess im going to english with out it" then he starts walking to his next class  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:29 am
The coach almost lost track of time, the Cheerleaders was let out, but they didn't have time to change, becuase they have 5 minute before the first class start. Mikan quickly gathered her stuff and ran to English class. "Arugh, today isn't my day." Mikan screamed as she reached her English Class. People in class was staring at her. "Oops." she made a nervous laugh and took her seat near the window.  

Seikamoon

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:31 am
he sighed and continued to work  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:42 am
Mikan looked up at the clock, there are 10 more minute till class ends. English class wasn't Mikan strong point. However, Mikan still gets good grade in the class, she still hate English. Her next class was Gymnastic, but she was thinking about tonight game.  

Seikamoon

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:44 am
Ragnos wasent completly thinking of his work...he was thinking about the sword-play tournament tonight  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:47 am
(I guess I'm in class now lol...)

Arage sat there, watching the clock, waiting for class to end. "God this is boring..." he whispered to himself.  

Repressed Memories

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:49 am
when it ended he went to his next class  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:50 am
as she was heading toward her class she saw a poster about a sword tournament and decided to enter and she signed her name and walked on"This is going to fun."she said as she walked off  

Adina64

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:52 am
Arage walked out of class, and overheard about a sword-tournament tonight. "Oh, sounds fun." he said to himself. As he walked on, he saw the fill-out sheet and decided to sign up. "Hehe can't wait. Now...what class do I have next?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:54 am
As she Mikan walked to her next class, she spotted Adina near the hall. She walked up to Adina, "Hey," Mikan greeted. "You are signing up for Sword Tournement? I will cheering you." She smiled. "What class do you have next?"  

Seikamoon

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:56 am
Ragnos was walking by himself to there and his next class  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:56 am
Arage saw two girls next to him, and decided to ask them a question. "Hey...do one of you know where the next class is?" he said, hoping they would answer him.  

Repressed Memories

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:58 am
he said to them quietly "its in room 300" and he left  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:59 am
Mikan turned to person who was asking them a question. "Next Class, it's elective, everyone have a different class. It should said on your schedule." Mikan answered.  

Seikamoon

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:59 am
He turned around, looking for the guy who said that. "Um...thanks..." he said, puzzled.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff