Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Interest in Roleplaying Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay for polls?
Cha.
100%
 100%  [ 206 ]
Total Votes : 206

K3N3TiiK

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:31 pm
    I'd be willing to join a roleplay as long as it's Literate (or somewhere close to Literate) and it has a good plot.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:51 am
I'm starting up a Ninja clan RP that's in the process of creation if anyone's interested.  

AxelDisin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:17 am
I've been staying active in the guild rping lately. I've been meeting some pretty interesting people there too. Also since I've been rping so much I now have more posts than most of the crew members. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:32 pm
arrow I love Future kinds of RP.
arrow i go on a game called Sc to Rp too biggrin  

Veael

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:28 pm
Thanks again everyone for giving such good feedback. It really means a lot ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:40 pm
I started Gaia from an invite from my friend Orito and we've been roleplaying since 2005.

I'm pretty out of the loop now, but I enjoy al moderately literate rps, that have an original concept.

Most don't, sadly.

I've been trying to get my own rp:

( http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27560121&page=1 ) (lol @ shameless self promotion) recognized, just so people could start enjoy a new concept, but the same friendly roleplaying.

The RP Guilds aren't being very helpful either.  

Bryan the Buddhist

Seeker

Gaara89r

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:44 pm
Lets try angels vs. Demons romance, action, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:07 am
i havent tried roleplaying.. but im willing to learn..  

vincikun

Kayastha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:05 pm
arrow What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate)
I tend to prefer a semi-literate rp... If only because basic grammar and spelling make it easier to understand what's going on.

arrow Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)
I like to rp with any subject really, but the sci-fi and sword and sorcery types always tend to attract me the most.

arrow How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one
At least once a day.

arrow How often you post/peruse the guild in general.
Er.. I'm new to the guild, so once so far biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:02 pm
Hehe, thanks once again for all of the honest answers ^^ This really means a ton to me guys. Thank you so much!! heart heart

As soon as school ends I'll work on getting even more semi-literate to literate RPs going since there seems to be a general demand for them and not so many going on right now.

One more time, I just have to say thank you to everyone that's answering ^^  

Anochaa
Crew

Sakura Suzume

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:15 pm
What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate):
I like semi-literate ones that use proper grammar and spelling. But I also can't participate in ones were actions are written like in a book. I just can't do it. I use asterisks a lot for my actions. When forced to write like I would for a book, I get writer's block fast. Also, I like RPs that don't have line requirements. Sometimes I have a lot to say, sometimes I have little.

Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.):
I enjoy roleplaying in all of the above. I tend to like fantasy a lot because I don't like being tied down by rules such as gravity.

How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one:
At least everyday. Most likely more than once a day.

How often you post/peruse the guild in general:
Well.. I peruse very often throughout the day.. I only post when someone has made a new post in a thread I'm participating in. I don't just randomly post, like bumpers do.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:56 am
when will it even start  

Gaara89r

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:43 am
Interested. Yeah.
I'm not an expert in it but I like dungeons and dragons kind of playing...
Time spent in general...Each day a formidable amount.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:24 pm
What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate) Literate definantly
Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.) Vampire roleplays are my fav, but im up for anything
How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one: all the time, i check nonstop almost
How often you post/peruse the guild in general.every 15mins or so, to check and see if either of the 2 roleplays im in currently have progressed any.

also if you start somthing lemme know and i'll be glad to join =D  

Drunken Knight

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:50 pm
I actually just started a literate one since we didn't really have any in the guild RP subforum if anyone's interested. It's a modern human/demon RP thing. You should go look 3nodding  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff