Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
(lol ill tell u later kk) she walked over to him and sat next to him "thats not true" she said smiling.

(Heh okay =D)
"It is. Where I used to live, I was always shunned and feared. I never understood why. I never hurt anyone, never even really talked to people. But they seemed to hate me, just because of who I am."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:37 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
(lol ill tell u later kk) she walked over to him and sat next to him "thats not true" she said smiling.

(Heh okay =D)
"It is. Where I used to live, I was always shunned and feared. I never understood why. I never hurt anyone, never even really talked to people. But they seemed to hate me, just because of who I am."
she looked at him "i dont hate you" she said smiling "i think your the most, nicest, cutest person i have met since i came here" she smiled  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Heh okay =D)
she looked at him "i dont hate you" she said smiling "i think your the most, nicest, cutest person i have met since i came here" she smiled

He blushed. "T-thanks," he said. "You're very nice also...a-and cute..." he said as he turned scarlett.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:41 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Heh okay =D)

He blushed. "T-thanks," he said. "You're very nice also...a-and cute..." he said as he turned scarlett.
she smiled blushing a little, she bent down and kissed his cheek. she yawned and layed down, her cub wolf laying besides her she closed her eyes and hummed softly

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Heh okay =D)

she smiled blushing a little, she bent down and kissed his cheek. she yawned and layed down, her cub wolf laying besides her she closed her eyes and hummed softly

He blushed as she kissed his cheek. He turned towards her and smiled. "S-so....why are you here?" he asked her politely.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:45 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Heh okay =D)

He blushed as she kissed his cheek. He turned towards her and smiled. "S-so....why are you here?" he asked her politely.
she smiled "since i dont have any family left i needed a place to stay and make friends, thats why i am here" she turned her head and looked at him "its hard being alone"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "since i dont have any family left i needed a place to stay and make friends, thats why i am here" she turned her head and looked at him "its hard being alone"

"Heh, I know what you mean. But you won't be alone anymore," he said, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:38 pm
*he was in his dorm doing push-ups*  

Dante Borges

InTheMainframe

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:47 pm
Matt started to walk into the academy, and decided to play it safe at a nice 90 degrees and twice as fast. "Bwahaha! I defy physics!" he said as he fell twice as fast as normal. too spontaneous, there, Matt... said a voice in his head.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:28 pm
she was in her dorm silently crying, when she heard something she wiped her tears away and walked out of her dorm, sliding down agaist her door, sitting in front of it, head in her hands, her knees drawn up, she closed her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:31 pm
The chemistry teacher popped out from his room, slight popping and fizzing heard among the background, among some old music from the 1940’s. “You there! Du! Heir! Halt...come here…” He speaks with an accent and checks a piece of paper, glancing to and fro, until partially relieving himself of his goggles. “Matthew, right? Ill give you 500 euros if you can boil this nitro glycerin!” This odd man produces a small beaker of fluid, and rocks it about.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:34 pm
As usual, Toya would walk around the school to inspect the students. To see if they are causing trouble or not. Every year, during the week all students arrived, Toya and some other teacher would inspect the school. Toya thinks this academy should stay nice and safe for the students.  

Seikamoon

InTheMainframe

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:51 pm
"Moron, why would I boil it? Nitroglycerin is highly explosive; would I really want to kill you...and more importantly, me?" Matt said, and started boiling it despite what he said. "500 euros, that's what, like, 100,000,000 yen? These exchange rates are driving me insane..." Matt said, and looked at some girl who was crying.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:52 pm
she stood up and stretched, yawning she checked the time "where was the library again?" she asked aloud wondering the halls  

Aprilbaby1

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:56 pm
Toya walked down the science hall, as he walk pass a chemistry room, he saw Mr. Debranski and a kid doing some experience. He quickly rushed into the room and shout, "Debranski! What are you trying this year again?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff