Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:33 pm
Elizabeth sat down at an empty desk, making sure to be away from people.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:28 pm
Departing from the guardains they left to the forest, except Grendal, which Ebony loved with her heart and soul. Grendal whom was roguish looking sat with her during literature. They saw some of the other people, Grendal frowned. ''Trouble?'' He whispered. ''Stop worrying, we can watch them closly. For now remain as the human named Ger.'' ''That's not a good name, that name sucks.'' He complained. ''Fine, Isaac.'' She hissed. ''It's old, but it will do.'' He leaned back over in his desk. ''It's only for literature, you can go back to Grendal later.'' She whispered.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:48 pm
It took a while for everyone to file into English class, and Mariele felt ready to rip off the front of her desk, by the time the teacher started attendance.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:59 pm
Elizabeth noticed the girl who she had bumped into sitting across the room from her. 'I wonder what her problem is?' Elizabeth thought. Class seemed to drag on but soon it was lunch. She went out to the courtyard. It was a nice day and the trees and grass were a lush green. Elizabeth sat down underneath a tree and pulled out her book and began to read.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:19 pm
When the lunch bell rang Mariele took the opportunity to go hunting. She quickly felled a deer and drank, her eyes returning to their usual bright red. But what she hunted for next was not prey, she was hunting for a werewolf.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:41 am
Lia and Ana ran outside for lunch. They sat beneath a tree, talking, then noticed Elizabeth. "Hey!" called Ana, running over, Lia following her.

-Hey I started a new RP called Twilight: A New Family Revealed-  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:13 am
"Hey what's up" Elizabeth asked, looking up from her book.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:51 am
"Nothin much, Lia just showed off in gym, again." Ana said, shooting a glare at Lia. "Whaaaat? I can't resist it, you know that."  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:00 pm
"She like P.E.?" Elizabeth guessed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:35 pm
Race: Werewolf
Name: Rameria
School(please Forks High School): Forks High School (student helper)
Friends: None, just moved here after leaving her pack in Europe. She was the head, but left to go exploring
Appearce: User Image
Family: None
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: None
Personlity: Hostile, but quietly so. Thick skin, takes a lot for her to like a person
Height: 5"9
Grade: student helper
Eyes normal: Blue
Summary: Had a pack in Europe, but left to go see the other wolves in other countries. Was head of the one of the most powerful packs, is famed in Europe, but virtually unheard of in the U.S.
Weakness: None apparent
Saying: Get it down, or get lost
Favorite Music: Nothing specific
Musical Instrument: wood flute
Other Power(if superbred): Can conjure things, as seen in picture, anything she wants.  

kanangirl123

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:36 pm
Rameria entered the school, gathered her forms and left the office swiftly. She sensed powerful werewolves and vampires here, this would be fun.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:08 pm
"Yep, I luuuuuuuuurv PE." Lia grinned. "It's so fun watching all the humans tire easily and be completely unaffected by what they think is hard." Ana rolled her eyes. "Like I said, show off"  

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:33 pm
Mariele made several sweeps of the woods, but was unable to find any werewolves. Dissatisfied, she headed back to the school before the end of lunch bell rang. She stilll thought she smelled wolf, but dismissed the thought as she walked into her least favourite class: french. She knew the material, but this was one class she couldn't run on autopilot, because they had to do in-class dialogues.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:22 pm
Rameria walked into the french class, smelling vampire immediately. She stiffened, finding the source of the smell at the back of the class. She narrowed her eyes. "Hello, my name is Rameria, you can call me Ria, I'm going to be your student teacher this year." The entire time she said this she glared with narrowed eyes at the vampire who sat at the back.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:00 pm
She and Grendal walked casually out of literature, he complained about his new name, but they walked into french class quiet. Grendal was new, so he annocued himself. ''Yeah, just call me Grendal, if you don't...''He stopped sitting down by Ebony. They were one seat next to one vampire, making Grendal twitch ready to fight. The damned humans could scream all they wanted but that wouldn't stop. Maybe I should masscre this place. He thought leaned in his seat.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff