Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
naruto rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HidanShippuuden

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:20 am
White wolf-heaven
((hope you dont mind if I join im gonna make up my own character))

Name:Zero
Village:Sand
weapons:a replica to soul edge

add history and personality and all that stuff  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:22 am
Dnice2790
name Malakai Shiranui
height5'9
age13
historyWas born with the a Kiyubi inside of him, not knowinng which one it is.

personality:calm cool, open, well minded

crush(if any) none

jutsu techniques
1-6 Chakra gates.
Kage Bushin No jutsu.
Rasengan.
Keka Genkai.
Sharingan.

u can only have the chakra gates if your a pure taijutsu master  

HidanShippuuden

Okahiki

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:35 am
*minding his own business goes to the nearest restaurants* *orders tea* *drinks the tea and thinks* "Mustn't get involve with fights that dont concern me" *drinks tea while still thinking* "Who can be a challenge that sensei wanted me to test" Anbu? Ataktsuki(sp)? shinobis?" *slams his tea on the tea* "Tch, waste of my time"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:37 am
"and wat is a waste of your time i havnt been paying any attention"nari said as he was sitting on the table near you  

HidanShippuuden

HidanShippuuden

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:39 am
(BTW THIS IS MY CHARACTER

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:14 am
while wandering the streets of kahona kuro senses the chacra signatures of two S level ninja, then two men with in cloaks with the familar red clouds run by, kuro caches a glimpse of the nfamouse red eyes * uchia itachi, huh* he thinks. he lets the two missing-nin run by deciding that it wasen't a good idea to fight two s classes at once, and continuse he journey twards the hokage's office to hopefully recive a mision.  

kakashisensai1988

Blindmonkey5561

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:00 pm
Itachi_Uchiha5654
*laughs* "yes i know but i at least wanted to have some fun"*sighs*"o well" *appaers behind the girl and hiting her on the back of the neck knocking her unconscience.*turns to katsou* "and hurry up id suspect that they would send anbu black ops after us about now"

"Exactly." He mumbled. They Disappear while the girl is choking out blood.

They appear infront of the Hokages building.

Katsuo turns to Itachi and says, "Itachi, I haven't been to Leaf in a while, Are there any strong battles?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:19 pm
Kuro arrives near the hokage building and yet again spies the famailar red cloaks, not wanting to draw attention to himself kuro hides his chakra siqnature and blends in with the crowd "how troublesome" he sighs *i'll help these kohana-nin if they need it otherwise i'm not geting involved*

fust to make things clear for my character ** means thoughts and "" means speaking thank you  

kakashisensai1988

Itachi_Uchiha5654

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:36 pm
"We shouldnt have a problem but this could get tricky if we get surrounded."*eyes sharpen*I believe we have a nuisance to take care of.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:48 pm
Miyu was still coughing up some blood. When she wipped off the blood that was still on her mouth she thought 'Those temes'. 'They are so dead once I find them. I need to report what just happened to Tsunade-sama though. Dang it.' Her anger was flaring now. She jmped off to the Hokage's office, but stopped once she saw 2 cloaked figures. 'Well the Hokage can wait a few minutes.' she thought with a smirk appearing on her face. She started to do hand signs and made 4 clones of herself. She sent 2 of them to distract the two missing nins.  

Cevadeva

Itachi_Uchiha5654

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:04 pm
*ahem* please if u think that will work on a sharingan and a byakugon user.* grabs the the real one by her throat.You are becoming a nuisance." *closes eyes and reopens them*Mangekyou Sharingan!!! burning_eyes .you will be tortued for 89 hours again and again.*1 second passes in real time**she sreams and slips uncoscience from the severe mental damge the moon reader deals.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:15 pm
"the sharingan is overated"nari said with a laugh  

HidanShippuuden

HidanShippuuden

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:51 pm
nari kicked up a huge slab of rock and aimed it right for itachi  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers