Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Legends of Heroes (actual Game) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:39 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she hands it to him "i dont know its looks like a map of some what" she shrugged and looked into one of the shops.she jumped as a bat flew out "eww" she said covering her nose and mouth as she saw dead bodies

ya dont look at them lets just get some food and go*looks at the jars and grabs the non-parishables*any thing else we need?
she looked around "umm i dont know maybe we could find some clothes?" she looked down at her torn black skirt and her holey white blouse "i could use some" she said blushing a little

*looks down at his clothes*ya same here*looks around the room and sees a clothes rack*there we go&grabs a black coat and some black pants*
she looks at the clothes, they were mainly guys clothes, she grabbed a pair of jeans and a black shirt, with a black jacket "this will do i guess" she said smiling.

*heads for the closet to put the clothes on*
*fineshes changing into clothes and walks out*sol what do you think happend here it was a recent killing the corpses are still warm
"i dont know" she motioned him to turn around, she changed into the clothes, she laughed "i dont suppose you have a belt right?" she asked holding up the pair of jeans from falling.
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:41 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looked around "umm i dont know maybe we could find some clothes?" she looked down at her torn black skirt and her holey white blouse "i could use some" she said blushing a little

*looks down at his clothes*ya same here*looks around the room and sees a clothes rack*there we go&grabs a black coat and some black pants*
she looks at the clothes, they were mainly guys clothes, she grabbed a pair of jeans and a black shirt, with a black jacket "this will do i guess" she said smiling.

*fineshes changing into clothes and walks out*sol what do you think happend here it was a recent killing the corpses are still warm
"i dont know" she motioned him to turn around, she changed into the clothes, she laughed "i dont suppose you have a belt right?" she asked holding up the pair of jeans from falling.

*pulls belt off and hands it to the girl*here use this
*hears some strange sounds from the room next door*
hey hurry something is over there

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:42 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"thanks" she put the belt on. she heard the noise "what could that be?" she asked she slowly walked into the other room, she froze. "umm i think we should leave now" she said gripping his arm
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:44 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"thanks" she put the belt on. she heard the noise "what could that be?" she asked she slowly walked into the other room, she froze. "umm i think we should leave now" she said gripping his arm

why what is it*starts to walk out of the house with her*
*gets out side and the sounds grow worse*

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:46 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"umm if i say there was a big scary looking thing that was eating something, say like the human bodies would you believe me?" she asked her skin turning pale
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:47 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"umm if i say there was a big scary looking thing that was eating something, say like the human bodies would you believe me?" she asked her skin turning pale

well with what those bodys looked like ya i would*smashing sounds come from inside house*get behind me

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:48 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

well with what those bodys looked like ya i would*smashing sounds come from inside house*get behind me
she stood behind him, gripping his shirt "i hope its not coming out" she whispered looking over his shoulder
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:50 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she stood behind him, gripping his shirt "i hope its not coming out" she whispered looking over his shoulder

same here*a large demon shaped shadow looms near the door*sorry you have to see this few ever do*his body starts to shudder as the bones reshape*

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:52 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

same here*a large demon shaped shadow looms near the door*sorry you have to see this few ever do*his body starts to shudder as the bones reshape*
she stepped back "its ok" she whispered, she looked at the demon, she slowly stepped back, but stopped as it looked at her, she froze in place
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:55 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she stepped back "its ok" she whispered, she looked at the demon, she slowly stepped back, but stopped as it looked at her, she froze in place

*his body turns slowely into his true form*

User Image

*looks at the demon in the door way*dont you harm her*speaks in a more belistic deeper voice that sounds more animal then human*

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:57 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image

*looks at the demon in the door way*dont you harm her*speaks in a more belistic deeper voice that sounds more animal then human*
the demon looked at him then back at the girl "what is he doing?" she whispered looking away from the scary looking demon. she took a step to the left, his eyes followed
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:58 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image

the demon looked at him then back at the girl "what is he doing?" she whispered looking away from the scary looking demon. she took a step to the left, his eyes followed

I think hes sizing us up to see whos weaker
*snarls and growls at the demon*

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:01 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image

I think hes sizing us up to see whos weaker
*snarls and growls at the demon*
she crossed her arms "well thats not fair since your stronger and all" she smiled. she took a step forward, then stopped as the demon growled. it looked at her up and down "hey" she said crossing her arms again, looking a little annoyed
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:03 pm

*looks at her as if shes insane*are you mad back away from it
it was ripping humans apart in that house

User Image

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:06 pm

lupinewarrior
*looks at her as if shes insane*are you mad back away from it
it was ripping humans apart in that house

User Image
"well excuse me if i shouldnt fell offended if he looks at me from up to down" she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms again, she slowly stepped back. "he's looking at me like i am his next meal" she stopped and looked back.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff