Blinding Love

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:07 pm
I watch mine on Cartoon Network or online at
http://freewebs.com/animechronicles01/

no subtitles its in English!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:09 pm
Shino Mikami
D-i-v-a
For those who have never seen Blood+ and wish too, there are many places you may watch it for free!

First off: (these are for Japanese audio with subtitles)

Youtube -(http://www.youtube.com) Plain and simple, in the search bar, write 'blood plus' 'Blood+' Or 'Blood _(place episode # here)'

Anime-eden-(http://www.anime-eden.com) Granted you need an account, however they are free, so you may sign up, and it allows you to download episodes

That is all I will be telling you, there are more, but I'm sure posting links to them will be against the TOS, so if you wish for the links please PM me (d-i-v-a) and I will give them to you.

I've watched all th' episodes, and I noticed that Saya 'n' Diva don' really look like each oth'r all tha' much. They say the'r twins... but th'y wouldn't be consider'd IDENTICAL TWINS (like ev'ryone's sayin') 'cause th'r eye-color are different.

Sure, twins c'n look identical 'n' have diff'rent-colored eyes, but truthf'lly, they'd be FRATERNAL TWINS 'cause the'r eyes're diff'rent colors.

. . . Don' ask m' why s'just th' way scientists 'n' ev'ry doctor explain it.

If you have actually seen all the episodes you would know that they don't look alike because Diva Stole Riku's Face in one of the episodes when they where on the Main base of the red shield (the big boat) before they made it self destruct. Key reason for face Differences and skin differences... Their eyes are different because of their different blood types.  

Blinding Love

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:57 pm
I think she meant, that even WHEN Diva is in her normal form they still don't look alike.

Well, they do and don't, Diva has the same face a Saya, only difference is Skin tone, and eyes.

Also because Saya has more expressions then Diva.

Diva has her cute look, her sadistic look, and her blank stare.

And occaisonally her spaced out look.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:15 pm
www.anime6.org

www.narutoengdub.co.nr  

yusukekidsister11

Nekoei

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:14 pm
I usually watch it on Adult Swim on Saturdays, but sometimes I watch it on Youtube. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:15 pm
I go to animetome. It's also got lots of other good series, like Ouran High School Host Club.  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

ladyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:35 pm
Animax!

Week days at 10:30 pm. I watch it every night. They have the English dub. Although, they're almost finished with the show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:26 pm
i watch it on cartoon network adn youtube  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Metal Kiki Fay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:09 pm
Emilyrose24
And u can also watch it on cartoonnetwort at 12:30A.M. ( when it is still dark out)

Not any more! The show ended in like march so they stopped showing it!
Can someone please tell me how I can get animax!?Oh and dubhappy.com is a good website to watch anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:25 am
Metal Kiki Fay
Emilyrose24
And u can also watch it on cartoonnetwort at 12:30A.M. ( when it is still dark out)

Not any more! The show ended in like march so they stopped showing it!
Can someone please tell me how I can get animax!?Oh and dubhappy.com is a good website to watch anime.

Oops. Blood+ in animax just ended.
But, I'm sure they'll be able to show it again soon. Do you have skycables or homecables in your country? Try subscribing in those companies. They include animax in their television service. biggrin  

ladyyk

Xarcolyn rolled 10 100-sided dice: 70, 14, 23, 24, 13, 91, 41, 62, 63, 16 Total: 417 (10-1000)

Xarcolyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 pm
the best place to go for any anime in english is dubhappy and add the dot com at the end....they have a lot of anime series like over 100 even the stuff airing now like naruto, bleach, code geass and it doesnt get deleted like youtube....so yeah....oh and they have anime and anime-ish movies  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:21 pm
Animax biggrin
I don't know what time xd  

SeungHyun Natsume

CowboyAndyFunk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:23 pm
Blinding Love
I watch mine on Cartoon Network or online at
http://freewebs.com/animechronicles01/

no subtitles its in English!

For a first time viewer, would anyone like to recommend watching it in English or Japanese?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:37 am
www.veoh.com ? (its like youtube but better quality)

just search for it in the search bar smile most the episodes are subs but you can watch them whenever  

MisaMisa loves L

Metal Kiki Fay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:01 pm
Emilyrose24

not any more. Now code geass comes on.. but you can watch blood+ (with no interruptions like having to switch between parts) on anime6.org , dubhappy.com, and
get-anime.net
(I know lots of websites so if you need more pm me)!  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff