PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:07 pm
Sin Of Spite
D-i-v-a
Sin Of Spite
D-i-v-a
Sin Of Spite

Have you had the chance to hear the song 'Snow White Queen' by Evanescence? :3

Snow white queen...? *runs off the radioblogclub* =3 I will soon lawlz

It seems to me that that song, or at least the beginning, fits RikuXDiva fairly well..

Really? I heard it...it sorta reminds me of the sayaxDiva pairing lololol Its an awesome song though. Too bad Evanescence became the n00bs feed, or else I'd be a huge fan.

Did you ever notice how all Blood+ AMVS involving Diva Are made from Within Temptation songs? lol

The part that annoys me the most about Evanescence is the fact that the only thing Amy Lee does anymore is remake her old songs (Thus we have Imaginary 2.0, Break Me Up Inside (Bring Me To Life Remake), and Tourniquet 2.0, among others).
Also, that's another thing I want to change.

I'm an...well a regular Evanescence fan and i try to get alot on them...However, I do not know about the remakes...where did you find them? *starts looking for songs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:20 am
Saphire Fox Queen
Sin Of Spite
D-i-v-a
Sin Of Spite
D-i-v-a
Sin Of Spite

Have you had the chance to hear the song 'Snow White Queen' by Evanescence? :3

Snow white queen...? *runs off the radioblogclub* =3 I will soon lawlz

It seems to me that that song, or at least the beginning, fits RikuXDiva fairly well..

Really? I heard it...it sorta reminds me of the sayaxDiva pairing lololol Its an awesome song though. Too bad Evanescence became the n00bs feed, or else I'd be a huge fan.

Did you ever notice how all Blood+ AMVS involving Diva Are made from Within Temptation songs? lol

The part that annoys me the most about Evanescence is the fact that the only thing Amy Lee does anymore is remake her old songs (Thus we have Imaginary 2.0, Break Me Up Inside (Bring Me To Life Remake), and Tourniquet 2.0, among others).
Also, that's another thing I want to change.

I'm an...well a regular Evanescence fan and i try to get alot on them...However, I do not know about the remakes...where did you find them? *starts looking for songs*

You could try Radioblogclub.com
Its not an illegal site, so I'm sure telling you isn't going against the TOS, its just a radio site that you search and listen to music online =)  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Mirth Fortune

Hilarious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:36 pm
i love thids song!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6957697909204508739&q=saya+and+haji&total=334&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:05 pm
I really like the Josh Groban/Blood+ AMVs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yK-JtbXEzOA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S16cOoMa8j8

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:46 am
i don't know if anyone's posted this one yet, and you all have probably seen it be4, but just incase no one had i thought i'd share it. biggrin I think it's pretty cool and worth watching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAQkW2zL89M  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:12 am
lol it was a blood+ amv on youtube that actualy pushed me to join gaia. i was watching it and when it got over i clicked on that one button that shows you places where there are links to the videos i clicked on a link that led me to these forums and i joined gaia just to join this guild

few that was a mouthful
sweatdrop  

kingCzer

3,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

BrokenElle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:34 am
I really like this AMV....one of my favs. ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=720ijUsj0X8  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:09 pm
I'd really like to see AMVs of "Devoted" and "Fragile" by Lacuna Coil, "Bleed (I must be dreaming)" and "Lies" by Evanescence, and "The Leaving Song" by AFI.If one of you guys could make one of those for me, I will give you 1,000 gold. Just please put some effort into it.  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:12 pm
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Sorry. I just couldn't resist! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:43 pm
no takers? crap.  

Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:10 pm

I would have taken it, because I really like most of those songs, but I am already in the middle of making Blood+ Savior AMV

Although it's stalled, WMM keeps stalling at me, and every time I try to open my file, WMM closes saying it has something to do with Data Execution Prevention, does anyone know what that means?

Can anyone help me with this in general, give me some advice while saving my file? )= Beause I've tried everything I could think of.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:04 am
D-i-v-a

I would have taken it, because I really like most of those songs, but I am already in the middle of making Blood+ Savior AMV

Although it's stalled, WMM keeps stalling at me, and every time I try to open my file, WMM closes saying it has something to do with Data Execution Prevention, does anyone know what that means?

Can anyone help me with this in general, give me some advice while saving my file? )= Beause I've tried everything I could think of.

I'd make them myself, but I don't own my own computer, and I don't know how ( to make AMVs).  

Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:58 am
D-i-v-a

Sorry, that's one problem with WMM i've never had before. ;_;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:01 pm
I've finally made a Blood+ AMV! YAY! xd wahmbulance WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS! wahmbulance
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2LYvenMcQto  

YamiCheza
Crew

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out