Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well? You like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:09 pm
Edward tensed when he saw a long black car drive by. He and Bella were driving too school, and the voices he was hearing from that car...it was strange. Who were the Xyonori? They were Vampires, that was for sure, but why hadn't he heard of them?

Morgana smiled. "Actually, we're here. This is the school, let's go get signed up. Leora, the middle school is right next door, I'll walk you over."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:59 pm
"Oh, I'm a twelth grader here," replied April smiling. "Cool," echoed Verony. She didn't know why, but at first impression she'd thought there had been something strange...kinda dark, about April. Now she couldn't sense anything, and she brushed her doubts away. "Hey, did you know there are other vampires in Forks too?" she told the other girl excitedly. "I sensed their presence as soon as I walked into town."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:06 pm
"PIGGY BACK!" Leora yelled, jumping on Morgana's back. "Now lets go!" She pointed to the dingy middle school. It was kind of gross, but what could she say? Leora was used to the finer things in life, courtesy of her older "siblings".  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:11 pm
Aysel saw the little girl and smiled. I wonder what it's like to have a siblings. It's lonely without them. Ayse's eyes saddened as she walked around the fence of the school.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:09 pm
"Hm. Does she mean the family the Xyonori came to investigate? Or my employers themselves?" April wondered. Cautiously, she said "Oh yes, I felt them too." As she expected, Verony quickly moved onto another subject. If she'd said no, the girl probably would have felt the need to explain further. And the more she revealed she knew, the more danger she would have put herself in. April wasn't the Xyonori's top assassin for nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:19 am
"Well, we're here." Verony announced. She didn't know why, but she found herself talking to April more than she'd ever spoken to anyone before. "I can see that," said April drily.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:03 am
Fawks quickly motioned Hera and Hana over. "April's here." he said quietly. "Not long, her signature is weak here, but it's visible." ((That's Fawks's power. If someone he knows or another mythical creature is within a fifty-mile radius of him, he'll know. The longer someone is there, the stronger the signal is.)) Hera nodded, a grin flashing across her face. "Good, then if she's needed, we won't have to track her down."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:25 am
"Why do you guys need April so much? Its not like you couldn't do it yourselves..." Leora said, asking as Morgana took her over to the middle school.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:51 pm
Still chatting animatedly - and uncharacteristically - with April, Verony pulled open the door and gestured her inside. Consequently, Verony didn't see when the Cullen's car pulled up in the parking lot. "We're both new, right, so let's go pick up our timetables." she suggested once inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:06 pm
"Sure," said April, pausing slightly at the door. She hadn't missed the Cullens' arrival. Even from this distance, she could smell the floral scent of the human girl. "It's exactly like Aro described it," she concluded. In a meeting with Aro of the Volturi - on behalf of Hera, her employer in the Xyonori - he had spoken of this human girl protected by a coven of vampires, with an extremely appealing scent. After reporting to Hera, she had decided that the situation deemed investigation, and she'd moved the whole family to Forks.  

- p h y x a t e d -

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:02 pm
Verony barely noticed April pause by the door. The deeper she walked into the school, the more she felt her usual personality return to her. She had never liked schools, and the intimidating hallways made her shy again. "I think the office is this way," she said, trying to maintain the facade and pointing smilingly to her left. "Okay," said April. Turning around, she linked arms with Verony, who started. "Just lead the way," said April.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:31 pm
Leora hopped off Morgana's back, planting a kiss on his cheek. "I'll see ya later big bro!" She said prancing off into the middle school. She sat down in a small desk, already waiting for it to be over. Maybe she could sneak over at recess........no, Hera would get mad at her. Perhaps it was better that she was here, keep an eye on the human girl if she ever came round. Young as she appeared, Leora had a wise mind, and knew all about the Cullen situation.  

kanangirl123

Ichigo_Sanji

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:03 pm
Zethra yawned as she locked the front door and walked to her car parked in the street. She got in and turned it on. She drove off to the school. The car ride was silent for she did not want to hear music today. She got to the school and parked in the parking lot. She got out and walked towards one of the buildings walkign into it looking around to find her class.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:33 pm
Eventually they reached the office and received their timetables. Both Verony and April found, to their surprise, that they had the same classes.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:22 am
-laughs- -kanangirl1123, Morgana's a girl.-

Morgana's eye twitched. "Why must you always call me a boy? I'm a GIRL, dammit." Hera laughed. "Anyway, we need April, along with the Others, because we need people to do some of the dirty work for us while we're preoccupied with more important matters. I think we'll be handling this problem...personally, though." Hera smiled, her gleaming white fangs making themselves known. "Have fun..." She called over her shoulder as she, Morgana, Hana, and Fawks walked off towards the highschool. They went into the building, taking a seat in their first class, English. Hera smiled as Edward and Bella came in, and Edward's head whipped towards her and her family. Hera, Fawks and Morgana had the exact same schedule as Edward and Bella, so the two would nwever be out of their sight during school hours. And, unknown to everyone but Fawks (for now), another Xyonori had come to Forks, along with one of the Others Hera had reffered to earlier.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff