The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coupling
HBP coupling (Warning:spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What pairing did you like the best in the HBP?
Ron/Hermione
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Ron/Lavander
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Harry/Ginny
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
Ginny/Dean
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tonks/Lupin
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 25

Aglarien

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:53 pm
I liked _most_ of the pairings in HBP. It just seemed to me that JKR spent a lot of time trying to purposely quash most of the shippers.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:47 pm
How about Slughorn and Mrs. Weasley? ninja I mean, why the hell not?

----------

Sorry.
stare I get so tired of these threads... it's exciting for awhile, but after awhile the whole HP dating game just gets worn out. The books aren't about that anyway.

Tree Beatle Maiden

melilazngurl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:30 pm
I liked the Ron and Lavender couple JUST because it made Hermione realize how she really feels for Ron. It has been said by J.K. that Ron and Hermione WILL be a couple in the next and last book. So, I was kinda happy that Lavender came around because it made *them realize how they felt for eachother.

*Ron and Hermione  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:56 pm
OMG. I'm the BIGGEST *Romione fan.

* Ron + Hermione = Romione

Romione Heaven

Heres a sample.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

melilazngurl

melilazngurl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:48 pm
RON AND HERMIONE FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:33 pm
I loved it when Hermione got so jealous of Lavender and Ron was too blind to realize it! The whole Bill/Fluer thing was kind of random, but I liked it anyway. Remus/Tonks was cute too but the one thing I could not stand was Harry/Ginny evil . I'm not really sure why but Ginny just annoyed me to death!!! Ever since she started talking she's been nothing but annoying to me. I'm sure that upsets many people but I just wish Ginny would shut up and be embarresed about talking (or being near) to Harry.  

Ivy Took

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:49 am
Charlie and Fluer Definatly!
Ginny And Harry
Luna Lovegood and Neville
Crookshanks and Ms. Norris  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:00 am
Ginny and Harry
It was inevitable. If you read the first Potions class when they saw the four potions you'd know. There was a love potion, which Harry smelled something flowery he must've smelt at the Burrow. Then later on Ginny joins them and Harry smells the flowery scent again.

Ron and Hermione
Not much to say about this, except it too is inevitable. You can see that through the HBP. Especially after he nearly dies.

Lupin and Tonks
This is just strange. But hey, love is love. Enough said.  

Elliot Salem

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:47 am
Vash_the_gundam_pilot
Ginny and Harry
It was inevitable. If you read the first Potions class when they saw the four potions you'd know. There was a love potion, which Harry smelled something flowery he must've smelt at the Burrow. Then later on Ginny joins them and Harry smells the flowery scent again.

Ron and Hermione
Not much to say about this, except it too is inevitable. You can see that through the HBP. Especially after he nearly dies.

Lupin and Tonks
This is just strange. But hey, love is love. Enough said.

Lupin is deneil! I just want to slap him around.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:48 pm
All you diising Remus/ Tonks STOP! They are the best couple ever! So I LOVE them!  

MoonyxTonks

LeighMae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:57 pm
Here is how I look at it.... If they all live.
Harry and Ginny will get back together and work on being together.
Ron and Heromine will be the perfect couple!
Bill and Flur will get married, and have lots of babies.
Mr. and Mrs. Weasly, well they will stay together, becasue they are the perfect couple.
Snape, once he come back, will finally get that true love, whomever she maybe.
Tonks and Lupin will stay together, because it would make a lot of people happy.
Percy will stop being an idot and come home, and he will most likely marry that girl he was seeing at school. I think that she was in Ravenclaw.
The Twins, I think that witch everyone was at the Yule Ball will Angelina, will go out with her, and the other one will date Katie.
Other than that, I am not sure.

But if something happens, and someone dies....
For instance, if Ron dies, Ginny and Harry will not date, and Ginny will most likely date Neville or Dean, or a werid twist would be Draco, if he is comes over towards the good side. And then Heromine and Harry will date. And the rest of them, if something should happen to Lupin and not Tonks, and Snape is on the good side, I think, weird as it may seem, Tonks and Snape. All the others would most likely be the same.

*Sorry, if I mispelled something. I am not looking at my books.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:30 am
Ron/Lavender made me want to puke o.o

Ginny/Harry....I never honestly thought they'd get together, I always thought that Harry viewed her more of a little sister. But it made a lot of fans happy, I guess it puts a closure to some things...

Lupin/Tonks - I think they make a great couple. Honestly, I have never even considered it before the end of the book.

I also like Bill/Fleur - it's sweet how she still loved him in the end, though she was conceited in saying that she was beautiful enough for the both of them o_O  

x Amethyst Rose x

Wayward_Wind

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:46 am
I have been cheering for the Ron and Hermione pairing the whole time so I'm really happy about that. Ginny and Harry came as a surprise. I never thought anything would come of that. I just hope things end up working up for them because I really like that pairing!

In other news, I was totally shocked by the Tonks/Lupin pairing...frankly I always took Tonks for a lesbian, but I guess I was stereotyping. Anyway, I hope that works out because I LOVE Lupin! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:34 pm
I think Ron and Hermione should be together, even if it makes it werid for Harry....he may feel like he is interfering with their relationship...  

Xo__Kyiri__oX

ChocoChan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:09 pm
Honestly, Harry/Ginny and Hermione/Ron didn't really surprise me. Only Tonks/Lupin did. But I like those couples, and I hope they stay together.  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff