Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spartan S15

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:43 am
THE COSTARS BAR IS GONE, IT IS CALLED THE KOOPA BAR NOW!

me and Agent_3000 run this bar, so we hope you enjoy this awesome place!

like before, the address is 6 Barton 2718
Quick teleport: http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=3004835  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:33 pm
diaryboy
the Costars Bar is being remodeled, it is likely to be renamed

good stare stare stare stare  

Samuel Grant

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Elk11

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:43 pm

Name of the place: The orchid lounge
Address of the place: 7 Barton 054286 Bottom left house
A small place to meet up with people or to meet new people. Nice place to just relax. Parties can be done there too. Updates every so often. Theme nights too.
quick teleport: http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=9048251
music list:http://www.playlist.com/node/34292968

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:50 pm
The turquoise bar club is completely empty. You should take it off.  

Elk11

Lt DirtyFreq

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:48 pm
Can I call something a pub?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:31 am
asassin_13
diaryboy
the Costars Bar is being remodeled, it is likely to be renamed

good stare stare stare stare

What have I told you about keeping your opinions where they belong? IE not this thread.  

mcm
Vice Captain

mcm
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:33 am
freqgirl2u
Can I call something a pub?

Yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:49 am
Name of the place:Cloud Nine
Address of the place: The Universe =} 6 Barton 004507. The house right next to the stupid rocks and sign stare
Description or Comment: Want to have a good time? Looking to relax? Come to CLOUD NINE! We have COOL CARPET that makes you feel like you're out in space! We've got multicolored lights, awesome music, POPCORN!!! And a SODA machine! We're always updating this exclusive club, so that you guys are always entertained. We love suggestions so drop by the owner's account (that would be ME, Snow Whyte) and let us know what you'd like to see in the near future for your full satisfaction, guaranteed biggrin
Anything else?:You'd definately be sure to have fun here. So go on and invite your friends and have a good ol' time!
Quick teleport: http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes/?user=3012519  

Snow Whyte

Bucktoothed Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Hotgirl_Sammy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:31 am
How can we enjoy this great places if there are no people in it? Really... I've been in almost all the links that are posted here.. Not a single house has someone in it... Hmmmmm...

Well, I guess the announcement didn't work so well..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:24 am
These are not lists of places where people are, these are lists of places where people can hang out. It's up to you to get people together and go there.  

mcm
Vice Captain

swedishsk8ter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:27 am
mcm
These are not lists of places where people are, these are lists of places where people can hang out. It's up to you to get people together and go there.

mcm, I think people are missing the point of our guild entirely at this point. I think an announcement may be necessary to clear up all the confusion. slfflsodfh. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 pm
the inns here r so awesome!  

precious_angel_girl

viridescent muse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:50 pm
swedishsk8ter
mcm

mcm, I think people are missing the point of our guild entirely at this point. I think an announcement may be necessary to clear up all the confusion. slfflsodfh. confused

You two have an excellent point, but I think this guild could be improved a bit if a timetable were created--dates and times for various timezones so people know when Gaians are likely to be in each location. Talk to the owners and whatnot...

If this has already been done, or there's another solution that's been put forward, please pardon my naivete, but I thought I'd suggest it nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:24 pm
The trouble is we can't exactly tell people to be there. We can suggest to people that they go, involve friends, etc...
I think if we had a staff hangout somewhere, and kept it up to date as to when we were there... That could work... Encourage other people to make permanent hangouts...  

mcm
Vice Captain

III Moonlight III

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:49 am
Name of the place: Shinigami's Sake Bar
Address of the place: 58 Barton 056980
Description or Comment: This was originally supposed to be a Bleach Sake Bar...But, whatever. We have ramen, onigiri, tea, and of course, SAKE! It's open when ever so eat what you like, when you like, and as much as you like! User Image
Quick teleport: http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=12661418  
The Guide to the best places in Towns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces