Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:06 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
He looked down and saw all the zombies dead. "Heh, cool," he said as he quickly climbed down and ran to the girl. "You're pretty good, what's your name?"
"angel" she said still walking "and yours?"

"Name's Arage," he said, smiling. "It's good to find another surviver."
"yea no kidding, i thought i was in this alone" she smiled  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:07 pm
*puts gun away*  

Dante Borges

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
He looked down and saw all the zombies dead. "Heh, cool," he said as he quickly climbed down and ran to the girl. "You're pretty good, what's your name?"

Lightly laughs. "As did I. So, you don't mind if I tag along then?" he asked, smiling at the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:12 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

Lightly laughs. "As did I. So, you don't mind if I tag along then?" he asked, smiling at the girl.
"no i dont mind, i could use some company" she grabbed her arrow and shot another zombie "i'm afraid its kinda hard to get lonely around here" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"no i dont mind, i could use some company" she grabbed her arrow and shot another zombie "i'm afraid its kinda hard to get lonely around here" she said smiling

"Hehe, I guess you could say that."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:15 pm
i gess there is more survivers *he shoots the zombie behind him*  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:16 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she laughed "well we need to find a place to stay, where we can be safe when we sleep" she said thinking "got any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she laughed "well we need to find a place to stay, where we can be safe when we sleep" she said thinking "got any ideas?"

"There's an abandoned warehouse down that way," he said, pointing towards and old building. "We could go there and use the crates that are stored away to barricade the door."  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:20 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"There's an abandoned warehouse down that way," he said, pointing towards and old building. "We could go there and use the crates that are stored away to barricade the door."
"sounds good to me" she said then walked towards the old warehouse  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:20 pm
*While they are tslking he receives a call on his radio*"hello, yes sir. no sir i dont know how bad the situation is"*gulps*"no way half the city but thats insane."*well wat caused it?impossible i was guarding that sector. I understand.Cross out.*radio cuts off*sighs* "I got some bad news. the amount of infected is worse than i thought. half of the city is infected. and there is a large group headed this way.*moans in the back ground as well as scream and crying.*"we need to move now."  

Itachi_Uchiha5654

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:21 pm
He sliced at a zombie, cutting it's head off. "Just because we're gonna find shelter, doesn't mean you let your guard down," he said, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:22 pm
she smiled "yea i do that alot" she said then shot another zombie  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:24 pm
there is a abandoned curch near by....you better get there *he heads there*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:27 pm
*Shoots 3 zombies rite in the head*"my god how many more are coming"*starts shooting at a thing hiding in the shadows.*gulps*"thats not a zombie.  

Itachi_Uchiha5654

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:29 pm
she saw something move in the shadows "ahh zombie dog" she yelled turning around and running the other way, while trying to shoot at it  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff