Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:27 pm
"oh." Bella was a bit sad. She knew Edward hated shopping, but had thought that prehaps he'd come just to see her. "It looks great." She tried to sound enthusiastic, but she really wasn't. Everything looked great on Rosalie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:16 am
Rosalie went back into the changing room. After changing back into her street clothes she bought the clothes she had tried on. "Where do you guys want to go to next?" Rosalie asked.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:59 pm
To Edward's bed, Bella thought.
"Umm, I don't care. I'm just happy that you guys are back."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:05 pm
"I'm glad to be home, believe me. The whole time we were gone all Edward could talk about was you" Rosalie admitted.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:40 pm
"Really?" Bella's eyes lit up. "Whatever he told you about me, don't believe it." She laughed. She knew Edward would never say anything bad about her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:51 pm
"He didn't say anything bad." Rosalie siad. She took her cell phone out and looked at the time. "Listen I'll see you guys later I'm gonna go catch up with Emmett. See you at the house later?" she asked the two.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:10 am
"Yeah, sure," Bella smiled. Shopping would be much more fun without having to see all the clothes on someone as perfect as Rosalie. "What did Emmett want? Something kinky?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:01 pm
"Nah, he just wants me to come home. I think he wanted to go shopping with me or something but whatever. I'll see you guys later" Rosalie siad and walked off.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:35 pm
Alice giggled, of course she had seen what Emmet wanted. "Ok Rose, you go now." She winked. "I'll do some shopping with Bella." She grinned evilly. Bella gasped in mock horror.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:55 pm
Bella watched as Rosalie glided off, attracting the attention of nearly every passing guy. Alice began pulling her towards another store insisting that she'd seen something perfect for Bella. "I'm in for it now, aren't I?" she laughed. "Just remember, I'm like three sizes bigger then you, so don't try stuffing me into anything. You know what happened last time." By 'the last time' Bella meant that Alice had found something 'perfect', she'd stuffed Bella into it knowing full well it was too small. It went on alright, but she hadn't been able to get it off. They had to buy it and cut it off when they got back home. Bella had been so embarrassed, but at least she'd made Edward and Alice laugh.

((That seriously happened ot me once xp ))  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:35 pm
"Well, it was poor quality anyway." Said Alice quietly. "No, now we're going to get you something for a special date that I have planned for you two." Alice pulled Bella into the dress section of the store and pulled out all sorts of dresses in various shades of blue, and some random coloured ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:58 pm
Bella laughed. "On no! Does Edward know about this date?" She was so happy. Alice was such a sweet girl, always trying to make the people around her happy. "I know there's one thing he doesn't know about..." Her face fell a bit.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:23 pm
Rosalie got home a few minutes later. As Rosalie was heading up the stairs to find Emmett she passed Edward. "Hey Edward" Rosalie siad. "Hey Rose. Do you know where Bella is?" he asked. "She's at the mall with Alice they should be back in a bit" Rosalie told her brother. "Thanks" he siad. "No problem" she siad and continued on to her room where Emmett was waiting. "Hey" she said. "What's up?" he asked. "Nothing much" she replied. Emmett popped a movie into the VCR and they started watching Missing, cuddled up against each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:10 pm
"And is that something you're gonna tell me?" Said Alice as she pushed Bella into a changing room. "Try on the light blue one first, then we'll talk!"  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:45 pm
Bella obeyed Alice. "Well, what do you think? I'm no Rosalie of course, but does it look ok?" Then she went back to the subject of Edward. "Yes, of course I'll tell you Alice, you're my best friend but... don't tell Edward. Not yet. I - I want to make sure I'm right first and I'm going ot need Carlisle for that." Then she remembered something. Alice's psychic! "Actually, I suppose I don't need to wait for Carlise... maybe you could tell me what I want to know..."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff