Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Fires Blaze Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:09 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
Venom Myotismon: -Chuckles- You are mearly a small bite sized treat for me.
"You forget, I am merely in my cloaked form. You however, are simply interfering with my plans. I suggest you stop or you will feel my wrath."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:15 pm
Venom Myotismon: Your plan? I have done nothing that could hinder any plans of yours. My plans however is much greater then yours...  

Blasphomous_Heritic

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:31 pm
"I'm one of the Seven Demon Lord Digimon. My Plan is of greater signifigance than yours. For you see, I plan not to rule the Human and Digimon worlds. Oh no, my plan is to destroy them. Bwa ha ha haaaaa!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:52 pm
Venom Myotismon: Pathetic... the true plan is to destroy then reshape the world in my image, thats how I plan to go about it at least.  

Blasphomous_Heritic

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:55 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
Venom Myotismon: Pathetic... the true plan is to destroy then reshape the world in my image, thats how I plan to go about it at least.
"Good plan. That is if you care about having a world. I just want to get rid of everyone. You pick a fight here though and you are outnumbered greatly."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:28 pm
Venom Myotismon: -Shakes his head- Foolish. If you noticed all had picked a fight with me when I struck back to a human foolishly choosing to attack me.  

Blasphomous_Heritic

Abunai_ashigaru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:52 am
wow, 6 digimon, thats alot, must be very serious, 6 digimon, reporting alot, ill bet theyre thinking about crewing you, if they havent already, ILL GO CHECK  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:03 pm
Abunai_ashigaru
Wow, 6 digimon, thats a lot, must be very serious, 6 digimon, reporting a lot, I'll bet they're thinking about crewing you, if they haven't already, I'LL GO CHECK
Actually it's only three digimon. One has digivolved. As for the reporting idea, I do it because I want this guild to be the best it can be. The idea of them thinking about making me a crew member is a little far fetched though.  

Fires Blaze

N3r0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:15 pm
((Blaze reports everyone. >.< Watch how you breath or you'll be next! *Hides*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:22 pm
N3r0
((lmao,that was pretty funny))  

Zephyr TruFeld

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:06 pm
Zepher Gale
N3r0
He's serious. I do. I will make a routine check on who has posted within the week and who hasn't. It's a lot of work scanning the threads looking for inactive members. So I do it every three days or so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:23 pm
Fires_Blaze
Zepher Gale
N3r0
He's serious. I do. I will make a routine check on who has posted within the week and who hasn't. It's a lot of work scanning the threads looking for inactive members. So I do it every three days or so.

Thats tough. gonk  

Marth_56

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:39 pm
Marth_56
Fires_Blaze
Zepher Gale
N3r0

Thats tough. gonk
It's very tough. But I enjoy helping out the guild, even though I don't enjoy reporting people. It balances out in the end and the ones who get banned tend to learn there lesson and become a much better user on gaia or just quit it all together. Either way it helps keep gaia clean.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:16 am
Zepher Gale
N3r0

oh no i just farted am i safe  

keegy

Marth_56

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:12 pm
keegy
Zepher Gale
N3r0

oh no i just farted am i safe

-_-l weirdo  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out