Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:31 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she hummed softly, she heard someone coming and looked up "oh hello" she said shyly

He looked over and smiled. "Hello," he said as he walked over to her. "So, what's your name?"
"My name is Analessia, whats yours?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:34 am
The crocs nostrils started to flare and it tryed to climb over the counter. AHhh I see, you smell that Fryed Chicken back there. Ummm can I get some service here this Crocodile is trying to climb over the counter it is so hungry.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:35 am
LanceCalvis
The crocs nostrils started to flare and it tryed to climb over the counter. AHhh I see, you smell that Fryed Chicken back there. Ummm can I get some service here this Crocodile is trying to climb over the counter it is so hungry.
sure what would you like?  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:36 am
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis

A bucket of Fryed Chicken for the Gator and I'll take some Chicken with Potato wedges and Cole Slaw.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:37 am
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis

A bucket of Fryed Chicken for the Gator and I'll take some Chicken with Potato wedges and Cole Slaw.
okay that comes to a total of $15.69  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:38 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she hummed softly, she heard someone coming and looked up "oh hello" she said shyly

He looked over and smiled. "Hello," he said as he walked over to her. "So, what's your name?"

"Mine's Arage," he said, smiling back at her. "Mind if I sit down?"  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:39 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"nice to meet you Arage, and no i dont mind if you sit" she smiled  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:40 am
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis

Tiberon reaches into his fat wallet and pull out a twenty from a fairly sizeable stack of bills. He sets the money on the counter then scratches his head.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:40 am
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis

Tiberon reaches into his fat wallet and pull out a twenty from a fairly sizeable stack of bills. He sets the money on the counter then scratches his head.
sorry i have no change  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:44 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Cool," he said, sitting on the bench next to her. He looked at the cub wolf, and smiled. "So, what's its name?"  

Repressed Memories

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:44 am
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis

sorry i have no change

That's ok, just add a large Pepsi to the order and a few more potato wedges and we will call it even. Tiberon closes his eyes for a second and smiles.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:45 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Cool," he said, sitting on the bench next to her. He looked at the cub wolf, and smiled. "So, what's its name?"
"i dont really have a name for him" she smiled  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:47 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i dont really have a name for him" she smiled

He lightly laughed. "That's cool," he said, lifting his hand to pet the cub.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:50 am
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis

sorry i have no change

That's ok, just add a large Pepsi to the order and a few more potato wedges and we will call it even. Tiberon closes his eyes for a second and smiles.
fine heres your order  

neon blue penguin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:57 am
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis

sorry i have no change

fine heres your order

Tiberon takes his tray over to a table with the crocodile following right beside him. He set the bucket down on the floor then moved away quickly. The croc charged the bucket sticking his big nose in and snatching a large wing. Happily he chewed while a peice remained dangling outside his mouth.

Tiberon took a seat and started to eat his lunch as well. "With a full mouth looking at the croc, "so you enjoying your lunch too"? The croc clamped his jaws around the bucket and tore it to streds grabbing half the bucket in his massive jaws.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff