Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Door to Death

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:54 pm
Criss Angel seems like a goth,sort of.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:01 pm
chris angel's really cool i love all the s**t he does....he's so much better then david blaine.....plus he's hot lol biggrin  

slipknot_him_slut

Ndoki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:26 pm
Warning! Spoilers! If you don't like spoilers, stop reading my post!

He's been on TV here now for about a month, not to mention I have seen some of his work before. Having practiced magic tricks ever since I was a little kid, my hatred for him is only second to david blaine. Half his magic tricks don't use slight of hand, or any other traditional methods, but moreso just using regular movie camera effects. Many of his tricks are noticeably CG'ed and I'd say more often than not, the tricks require someone who is in on it. Example, he goes to someone's shop with a large glass window. There is a small group of people. He gets two people to hold some paper, goes inside the shop with the owner, and 'walks through' the window, punching through the paper. The two people holding the paper and the guy who goes inside with him are in on it, and if you look closely you can see how it's done. It's utterly and completely fake. Yes, some of his tricks are okay, but most of them are just hollywood special effects, and for that, I writhe every time he calls himself a magician.

As for being a goth.. I'd say he's more a drugged up poser. Every time I hear his voice it comes off that he's trying too hard to sound cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:10 pm
I just saw it today. He seems pretty wicked [meaning cool.]
to me. I saw the episode wear he jumps off the ramp into the explosion, and dissapears, and in less than seconds is in the crowd.
He seems very intresting, and inspiring. [If that's a good thing. o.0]

As far as goth goes, I honestly don't know.
He wears alot of necklaces though. D:
[Which has absolutely nothing to do with anything]

Epyona

Ndoki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Mr. T wears lots of necklaces! xd

The only difference is I like Mr. T. I pity the foo'!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:42 pm
Ndoki
Warning! Spoilers! If you don't like spoilers, stop reading my post!

He's been on TV here now for about a month, not to mention I have seen some of his work before. Having practiced magic tricks ever since I was a little kid, my hatred for him is only second to david blaine. Half his magic tricks don't use slight of hand, or any other traditional methods, but moreso just using regular movie camera effects. Many of his tricks are noticeably CG'ed and I'd say more often than not, the tricks require someone who is in on it. Example, he goes to someone's shop with a large glass window. There is a small group of people. He gets two people to hold some paper, goes inside the shop with the owner, and 'walks through' the window, punching through the paper. The two people holding the paper and the guy who goes inside with him are in on it, and if you look closely you can see how it's done. It's utterly and completely fake. Yes, some of his tricks are okay, but most of them are just hollywood special effects, and for that, I writhe every time he calls himself a magician.

As for being a goth.. I'd say he's more a drugged up poser. Every time I hear his voice it comes off that he's trying too hard to sound cool.

I have to agree with Ndoki on this. He is COMPLETELY fake. His crowds are fake. Most often they are in on it. He uses twins and editing in alot of his "illusions." I have no respect for him and he is just a useless poser. Not cool, just an a**. If you are into fakes and posers, then by all means, enjoy.  

ieatyourtclol

Ndoki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:50 pm
Thanks celebie. I mean it's one thing to, say, make a hollywood special effects movie with cool tricks in it, but it's another thing to pass them off as magic tricks. He's acting like something he isn't... which last I checked is a poser, not a goth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:06 am
I like the episode where he gets ran over by a truck. XD Or put in the yard shredder thing. XD lol @ fakin death.  

Blacklight Floater

Xoh_Emily

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:54 pm
I Like Watching MindFreak-Criss Angel! 3nodding Awesome Show<3
He Does some stuff i have to rewind and watch again! eek 3nodding ItS crazy but really wicked..And hes really nice on the eyes 4laugh I want to meet him in person! 3nodding That would be an experience!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:35 am
I love Criss Angel. His stuff is mindblowing. I used to watch him back in the day, like 10 years ago, but then I think he went off air or something, I dunno. Then my best friend was totally obsessed with him, so she kinda reintroduced me I guess. Sadly, I can't watch it anymore 'cuz of my work/sleep schedule. sad Did you know he's a musician as well? I've listened to a few of his songs and they aren't bad.  

KoRnfucius

Bloodgasm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:54 am
Some of his antics are retarded, and simply... Fake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:11 pm
i dont know if he's fake (i don't really know a lot about magic), but I think he's cool (his show has been on for a month in a half over here nowheresville)  

.+Melanthios+.

Ndoki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:57 pm
Having practiced magic ever since I was old enough to talk, and also being very good at photo manipulation, I can say, without a doubt, and I would wager anything, that many of his so called "magic tricks" are fake. One such example I saw once was blatantly a cheap video edit that even an inexperienced eye could (and did) notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:19 pm
wish i could watch...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

mee_shee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:35 am
i think that it can be entertaining and i'm willing to watch it when it's on.

i find the supernatural - whether or not it may be real - pretty interesting.

it's fun to atleast see the s**t that people can pull on one another right?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff