Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higher Cussing Level?
  Yes(go to PG-14)
  No(leave PG-13)
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:44 pm
Getting up she yawned, then dugged out out of the house following the daily routine she mumbled around the junkyard. Finding a beenie babie she tossed it around till she ripped the bear's limbs off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:15 pm
"But your eyes will turn golden one day, I'm sure," Alanta nodded emphatically. "So your hunger's bothering you?" she mused. "Come here." When Piria came closer, Alanta suddenly snaked out a hand and clasped Piria's wrist. After a moment she let go. "Better?" As she made her inquiry, Alanta kept her face looking innocent.  

- p h y x a t e d -

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:32 pm
Piria stared at her hand, surprised. "What did you do?" Surprisingly, she did feel better though. More calm...or was she actually happy?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:22 pm
She sniffed at it then left it, howling she left the junkyard then after people screaming at her as a wolf walked down the street. She ignored them, untill a gun pointed her way caught her attention, damn patrol. She thought.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:22 pm
Julie ran with Aaron to the guards, seeing them corner to wolf. "No!" She yelled, Aaron tried to hold her back, but he couldn't with all the people watching. "She's uh, my dog!" She beckoned for the wolf to follow, hoping it understood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:27 pm
Quickly looking to the guards again she jumped up attacking them (guards). She took down one the left quickly.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:17 pm
"Don't make her angry!!" Julie yelled, running towards the vicious dog, Aaron wouldn't let it hurt her, she she wasn't worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:51 pm
Maybe they aren't bad, but the other one....I should probally take out the guards and keep on the down low. She thought running till she jumped atop a roff, using it to get to a sky garden.  

Denki Nasu

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:42 pm
"Pretty cool power, huh?" said Alanta, sounding pleased with herself. "But now tell me about yours. Where, how, why - tell me more about why you dissappeared, to start with." She'd thought and thought, but still come to no conclusion about Piria. So yes, she asked straightforwardly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:03 am
"Well, what you saw wasn't really my power. It's sort of a...side effect. I don't know much about how I was changed - or my life before that - but ever since I could remember I never lived through the night. I would be standing there, talking to someone at 6 while the sun was still out and then in the blink of an eye it would be 5 in the morning again. It seemed that I only exist while the sun's rays are out, and I can cast a shadow. I can't control anything related to this phenomenon, though believe me, sometimes I wish I could. My actual power is that I can walk through walls. See?" Piria demonstrated. "Much more useful."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Julie looked up that the wolf. Aaron had caught up with her and finally just picked her up and carried her away. "Dammit Aaron, let me see it! It's gonna get hurt!" But he didn't listen. "Aaron, let me down now." He looked at her and knew she was serious. "We're going to find it tomorrow, if not now, so let me find her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:41 pm
Good boy.She laughed. She grinned then looked at the guards and the one she'd killed easily.  

Denki Nasu

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:44 am
Alanta applauded. "I've heard of shadow vampires, and I'm certain you must be one. I don't know how you were created either - but some stories people tell say you're born, not created." Now that she had an explanation for the dissappearances, Alanta's interest was as keen as ever. "What say you we go outside and talk more? This apartment's getting too stuffy for my taste." Alanta tried never to go out alone if she could help it - she couldn't even offer the casual passerby a "Hello," but if Piria was there too at least they could talk with each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:40 am
She stared at them as they walked away, then headed home to the shack.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:57 pm
"Sure," Piria shrugged. She laughed "There's nothing but sunshine out today, so I have nothing to worry about."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff