Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
I blame Craftin' for this! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Sunrise

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:18 pm
Peprika
Omy! (oh my yarn) I have sooooo gotta make that pin cusion it's adorable!!
And the bunny....hmm I'd name him bun bun, but then I also named my bunny Fluffykins so I guess I'm not the best person to ask on names xD

I finished my own pattern for a more elaborate(sp?) cactus, It's floating around in it's own thread. Feel free to make that one too. xd Oh my yarn! I have to remember that one. xd
whee Bun bun, I love it. That'll be his name. biggrin

MidgetxPie
wow. that looks so good! what videos did you use??? linkage!!!

I didn't use any videos for the patterns, but I did use theknitwitch on youtube to learn the basics.

Story From The Stars
Wow! The bunny and the cactus are awesome! Especially as some of your first projects! I remember when I started (nearly 12 years ago) all I could make was a square. It wasnt' even big enough to be considered a pot-holder.

And I do like the name Bun Bun. Especially because if you're daughters in the toddler years it'll be easy for her to say.
I've got to say I'm really proud of how they turned out. Squares? what are those? xd I just made my first ones last week. Little mini sized face cloths (one is 3x3 inch square and the other is 4x4 inches).

He has offically been named Mr. Bun Bun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:03 am
MidgetxPie
wow. that looks so good! what videos did you use??? linkage!!!

I didn't use any videos for the patterns, but I did use theknitwitch on youtube to learn the basics. yeah that's what i meant. I wanted to become more advanced at crocheting but i didn't really know how. now i do biggrin yay thank you!  

MidgetxPie

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces