Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:30 am
"Ansem looked at the young lady before him, "so you chose to travel through the light and from the looks of it you are unharmed". That realm is rather forgiving to mostly all people and you seem to have no problem teleporting through those areas indicating a positive karma about you.

(Oh and Penguin I snared your feet before you teleported away read the post I made and adjust acordingly)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:32 am
{*nods head* Ok will remember that}  

LTUD574

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:32 am
LanceCalvis
"Ansem looked at the young lady before him, "so you chose to travel through the light and from the looks of it you are unharmed". That realm is rather forgiving to mostly all people and you seem to have no problem teleporting through those areas indicating a positive karma about you.

(Oh and Penguin I snared your feet before you teleported away read the post I made and adjust acordingly)

[Oh that was me? What did you do that for? confused ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:34 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
LanceCalvis

(I didn't snare your feet I snared Penguins to keep him from teleporting in and out of the rp in a hyperactive way).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:35 am
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
LanceCalvis

(I didn't snare your feet I snared Penguins to keep him from teleporting in and out of the rp in a hyperactive way).

[Oh. O.O Whoops.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:38 am
*keeps looking at clouds then sighs* What shall I do for now...  

LTUD574

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:41 am
[neon blue penguin is offline.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:43 am
{I sorta figured that out but did Clavis?}  

LTUD574

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:45 am
Lt.Unholy Darkness

You could be part of an experiment I am currently conducting. I'm trying to figure out the effects of introducing a living person to a virtual enviroment. Now I asure you it is completely safe and I have personally tested this advanced vr simulation but more data couldn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:48 am
LanceCalvis
Lt.Unholy Darkness

You could be part of an experiment I am currently conducting. I'm trying to figure out the effects of introducing a living person to a virtual enviroment. Now I asure you it is completely safe and I have personally tested this advanced vr simulation but more data couldn't hurt.

*shrugs shoulders* Oh well I don't see any reason why not.  

LTUD574

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:51 am
LanceCalvis
Lt.Unholy Darkness

Sure....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:56 am
Lt.Unholy Darkness
LanceCalvis
Lt.Unholy Darkness

Ansem suddenly opened his eye while pulling out a device out of his back pocket. He pointed the device at the young man while an orange light scanned there body. This is just a precaution to see if you are comparable for the simulation. Those that are unallied with either side are too unpure to be introduced to such a marvelous Real............Similated world, "he grinned slightly".  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LTUD574

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:59 am
LanceCalvis
Lt.Unholy Darkness
LanceCalvis
Lt.Unholy Darkness

Ansem suddenly opened his eye while pulling out a device out of his back pocket. He pointed the device at the young man while an orange light scanned there body. This is just a precaution to see if you are comparable for the simulation. Those that are unallied with either side are too unpure to be introduced to such a marvelous Real............Similated world, "he grinned slightly".
Uh ok then...What ever that means  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:59 am
*Looks around* I'm bored....-_-' Can we do something?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

LTUD574

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:01 pm
Well I'm sorta wondering what this thing of his is going to do.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff