Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belial750

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:12 pm
i am gone til june 27th. when I get back I will be active once more smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:53 pm
Belial750
Xenocide429
After reading your big post, i though of something. I've had a similar dream. in short me+a*****e=fight, he riped out my esphogus. I woke up with a sore throught.

But some one mentioned to me that it might repersent him ripping out my Throught Chakra, wich in turn repersents him removing my ablity to speak

You said you were stabed in your stomach and you ribs in the back, is it excalty where your stomach,as in the organ, is or more the general area?

My guess would be that it symbolised that you've been taking on much more then you can handle, Since you were stabed, and actualy bleed then i think it's quite serious.
but just my assumption

thats an interesting dream.
Kinda in the kidney area in the back of my ribs, and then a bit more in the front, along the same ribs..
how can it symbolize that i'm taking on too much? I can't see the connection. No offense meant, just curious how you pull that conclusion.
The bleeding so far I am blaming on self-mutilation until I have a reason to believe otherwise. smile
It's the Chakra the Solar Plexus Chakra. An injury to that area in a dream i though might mean that, because of all your AP and Honnors Coruses. But again i don't know you so maybe you aren't taking on too much.  

Twack

Pelta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:55 am
Belial750
I will have internet access late at night. I am going to italy, france, spain, germany, and england smile
Bah. You're not going to Ireland. Though I must admit all of the places you're going are lovely. And if you decided to come here you'd probably just be rained on the whole time. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:49 pm
It's hard when you first start researching.... there are a couple sites I've gone to and still go to, and I love them, they are mainly wicca/witchcraft, but I have found some good information. Everything in Paganism is, well, personalized. nothing is really wrong information, it's right from someones perspective. I believe it was starlock that helped me understand that.....? Just read alot, search for wicca, paganism, new age, witchcraft, alternitive religions...etc. That's the method I'm using, if you find something that you are searching for more then just the religion aspect, ask people here and search for it as well.....Sorry I'm still new, and therefore am not too much help, but I try.

Here are the sites that I use.....

Wiccan Garden Index

Celtic Conection

Electric Witch  

born2rock16

Belial750

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:08 pm
born2rock16
It's hard when you first start researching.... there are a couple sites I've gone to and still go to, and I love them, they are mainly wicca/witchcraft, but I have found some good information. Everything in Paganism is, well, personalized. nothing is really wrong information, it's right from someones perspective. I believe it was starlock that helped me understand that.....? Just read alot, search for wicca, paganism, new age, witchcraft, alternitive religions...etc. That's the method I'm using, if you find something that you are searching for more then just the religion aspect, ask people here and search for it as well.....Sorry I'm still new, and therefore am not too much help, but I try.

Here are the sites that I use.....

Wiccan Garden Index

Celtic Conection

Electric Witch

any help is appreciated. Thank you very much smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:41 am
also..
To the captain of this guild.
I have a guild as well, on world theologies.
Would you be interesting in advertising for eachother?  

Belial750

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:56 am
Wait a minute... Greg?! My karate Greg?!

This is Rachael! Oh snappers!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:03 pm
look into herb use alot of pagans were known natural healers and use herbs in spells and other ways to calm the spirits and so on  

Azriel Silverwings

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces