Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
do YOUR parents have a problem with twilight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoxSilva

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:57 am
do my parents even know what i read???? NO 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:48 am
Whenever I talk about Twilight, either my friends have read it and we're all like 'TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' or they haven't and they're like 'Let me borrow it already, I don't wanna be the only person who hasn't read that book!'  

Azarni Usagi

Ayllin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:12 pm
My parents don't care- they support all of my reading choices, they're just happy I love reading. Then again I haven't told them much about the book, and how it is like my drug... But what they don't know won't hurt them. biggrin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Hatsuharuluvr
i wish my parents were like that. no harry potter either. i just don't see why they had to get picky about the best book i've ever read! stare parents sometimes.

I wasn't allowed to read Harry Potter books until now, that I'm 15. It's so stupid, whats wrong with reading those books? Honestly. It's not like it's brainwashing me. I wouldn't get rid of or stop reading Twilight if my parents FORCED me to tho. I love Twilight. heart And theres nothing wrong with it.
Plus my parents don't know what Twilight is about anyway. >:]  

xAlyss The Pirate

Raito Hatake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:28 pm
My mom doesnt care but dad is tight up about me reading Vamp stuff like.....
I tried to get my mom to read twilight but she treated my book bad so i took the book back.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:34 pm
My mom doesnt care but my grandparents want to set me and twilight on fire  

Priestress of darkness

synyster bat country

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:37 am
my mom is crazy she will be like what are you reading what are you reading and then i will have to tell her about it and of course she always finds something wrong with it stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:16 pm
Hatsuharuluvr
ThorDaFox
My parents don't really care that I read Twilight and New Moon. My dad, if he ever notices I read, will probably start running around and making fun of vampires just to embarrass me. rolleyes He's weird like that. Then my mom doesn't care what I read, as long as I read. She normally threatens to take my books away if I get in trouble. eek

Silly thing is, I just got out of a school that banned Harry Potter for like ever. They stopped the banning for we had to read it! Mwuaha! So I ran around with my Twlight book in my arms all the time. Teachers would ask, "What's that book about?" I'd just grin and tell them Vampires.

3nodding They Freaked!

lol! yea that does turn a bunch of peole off but its such an amazing series. and all i talk about is twilight so every time i start talking about it people like roll their eyes ar walk out of the room or something. lol!

Yeah, this one person would always glare at me whenever I talked about it. So I shoved the book in her face and told her to read it. (literally, I did! xd )

She loved it! Except she was all, "I hate the vampire crap!" 3nodding I happen to love it so, who cares 'bout her! 4laugh O.O but my principal threatened to take the book away one time...made me mad... crying

I still read it! It was in the book fair too! So HA! whee  

ThorDaFox

Ravenous_Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:34 am
well my parents dont exactly know what the books are about. but if it wasn't on the "recommended reading list" they probably would look through it in front of my face. that annoys the heck out of me when they look through my books to see if there's "anything".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:25 pm
My parents don't care what I'm reading, as long as it's not bad. I told my mom that she should read Twilight (we share books) and I told her it was about vampires. At first, she was a bit skeptical, but she started reading them and now she's almost obsessed with them. In fact, she's across from me on the other couch right now, reading New Moon. xd  

Angel of Sunset

Scandalous bb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:40 am
Epitaph of the Twilight
Well, my parents are worried alot about me becoming a 'Devil Worshiper' becuase I read books about Magic and Vampires, and stuff.

I guess its a good thing I don't let her hear my music! wink
Epitaph of the Twilight

User Image
Is it that bad  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:17 pm
today(actually right now)i'm headed to the bookstore to go pick up twilight. but i can't read it till tomorrow cuz i'm going straight from the store to a friend's house to spend the night and there's no way i'm taking it there to be destroyed(they have a little sister and a crazy dog that eats everything.)  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RisSohma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:06 pm
Mine think that its some romance novel with adult "theme"s.. but if you read the back of New Moon I can kind of understand where they are coming from xD They aren't happy that I read it.. especially after I tried to explain what it was about xD A vampire and ahuman fall in love and the vampire has to fight the urge to kill her sweatdrop but they dont tell me not to read it so its all good wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:33 am
My parents don't really have a problem with it. My dad is one of those anti-magic (like demons and witches, etc) people, we're christian so yeah. but he doesn't really have a problem with Twilight, but that's probably because I haven't really told him much about it. As for my mom, she rocks!! I convinced her to read Twilight and she finished it two days ago, after reading it for like 2-3 weeks. But I just gave her New Moon to read as soon as she was done Twilight, and she's already half way through! She doesn't express it much, but she likes the book! heart  

NejiShikaItalover92

PurplGoddess565

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:26 pm
Nope. My parents are alright with it, and my mom even wants me to read all these other vampire books because I told her that I like vampires!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff