Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sim Weddings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelKeeper2k1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:29 am
Fin Raziel
By far my favorite wedding. And sorry they're blurry. I don't have a clue why my sims game is always blurred like this. It doesn't look this way on my girlfriend's computer. Anybody have a clue? crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See the lace on Kacie's dress in that last picture? That's the first time I even realized that dress HAD lace, that's how bad my Sims game blurs. Very rarely will my graphics look that good; sometimes when I first start building a house, or a sim first gets out of the shower, it will look decent for a few seconds.

Okay, go into options, then Graphics/performence options:

For best results, put Lighting, Graphic Effects, Sim/Object detail, Texture detail, and reflections all on high. After that even grass and dirt will look pretty. I wouldn't recommend doing it for slower computers.

All of them were put automatically on low for me, and then I saw my sisters' friends' Sims 2 game while I was installing downloads for her because her computer has problems and everything was so pretty. I went home and messed around with the options a little bit and it looks so much better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:37 pm
I checked, and everything is already on high! What the heck is wrong with my game? It's very annoying.  

Fin Raziel

AngelKeeper2k1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:57 pm
Fin Raziel
I checked, and everything is already on high! What the heck is wrong with my game? It's very annoying.

Hmmm, that's strange... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:16 pm
my sims have accually never been left at the alter i want to see what that looks like though  

bighairy dog

AngelKeeper2k1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:58 am
bighairy dog
my sims have accually never been left at the alter i want to see what that looks like though

Go into Pleasantview and play as the Goth family. Have Cassandra try to get married to Don.

Almost guarantee to get left at the alter.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:23 pm
I just had my Santa Sim (he's still young, not old and corpulent yet whee ) get married to my Winter Sim (I have 4 Sims representing each season). They had a lovely snowy wedding.

User Image

User Image

And here's their firstborn elf, Eiry (it means snow).

User Image  

cerulean16

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:44 pm
I just had my sims wedding yet was too busy making sure it went well to remember to take pictures. sweatdrop

It was my main sims second marriage her first one was to the servo bot her step-mom madem= :Rofl: It was the only thing that paid attention to her romantically. XD But after being married for so long she wanted children and couldn't get one so... I decided it was time for Pul Low (another of my sims) to graduate from college and move back into the neighborhood once they were introduced it was pretty much love at first sight. She got pregnant and one day servo caught her cheating he left her. They got married after the baby became a toddler and it was a successful wedding. Right after they went on their honeymoon and are now working on baby number two. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:46 pm
I love Sim weddings. I always make a big deal about them, unless I have a pregnant female that needs to share the male's last name before the birth...

I have had a few sims left at the alter... stupid romance sims D: made the children they had cry too. Everyone hated him after that xD

Surprise In-the-Box

cerulean16

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:26 pm
Me too. I love it when my Simmies get married. I always go all out- the cake, the arch, the champagne (although lately I've banned champagne because all the stupid guests won't stop toasting each other to watch the wedding sweatdrop ).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:37 pm
Ah, sim love! Isn't it beautiful? I love couples! whee I never had any disater weddings though....  

Umi_Goddess

kaiser321

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:07 pm
Because my game was being slow when i had my sims get married, it was a cutscene of the guys face. the cursor did the loading thing, then it went back to regular playing. stupid slow computer -_-'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:39 pm
okay, so at the wedding there is the husband, wife, their teen son, a guy, a girl, and some other teen girl. i have my sims eat right before the wedding, when the teens get up, they start flirting and then kissing all of the sudden. so when the girl is walking down the aisle, the phone rings. I have one of my un important sims answer it, and it says the guy got fired. so the guy starts crying right after the kiss, and the one guy and one girl eat all the cake before anyone else. and then the husband passes out, and the girl goes to the bathroom in her dress.
just goes to say - make sure your sims are in good moods before their wedding  

Kaylee-Crazy

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:39 pm
i was playing in veronaville and was going to have romeo and juliette get married. they were at the alter but juliette ran off on romeo. i thought it was funny how a girl didn't want to get married.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:02 pm
My favorite wedding sotry happened just recently. I had 2 victorian sims who had an arranged marriage. They got married in a church i designed with a pastor there as well. The 2 sims came out of the church and the moment they stepped outside they were attacked by hateful family members. I thought it was hysterical so i dont know if thats a disaster or just one funny wedding.  

bighairy dog

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:34 am
The eldest son of my favorite family just got married. whee Though I have to say that because he lived in an apartment i couldn't build outside and make the celebration as big and decorated as I had wanted it to be. =( Had to have the wedding in his own apartment with just his mom, dad and neighbors as guests. But it did get a top party rating and the couple are married so... hehe i'd rate it 50/50. ^^

I even made a video of it. XDD
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff