Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Favorite Phase? =^.^= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Hack/Infection-Quarantine or .Hack/G.U.
  .Hack/Infection-Quarantine
  .Hack/G.U.
  Both. ^.^
  GOLD!! *glomptackles poll*
View Results

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:15 pm
Nothing beat fighting Macha then running out of items to cure people with.. >.< Same for I think Skeith as well.. XD It was fun to fight them, but such a pain at the same time.. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:42 pm
My favorite is Macha. This is because I love how her story comes from .Hack//Sign and then transfers over to the game. whee
I won't say anything about the story because its a spoiler  

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

HyperMoonbeam

Sweet Lover

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:52 pm
From the old games I'd have to say Skeith. From GU I like Skeith, Magus, and Gorre. Has anyone ever been data drained by Kuhn? I'll always go to the Raven guild and refight him, but he'll never data drain me! ~.~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:05 am
The Sphinxyness

Puzzle piece (can't remember name..Innis?)

Tauro(sp?) : Crybaby or freaked out sewing machine.. XD

The Puzzle piece is Innis and Tauro is Tarvos XD  

x umeko yoko

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:37 pm
The Sphinxyness
Nothing beat fighting Macha then running out of items to cure people with.. >.< Same for I think Skeith as well.. XD It was fun to fight them, but such a pain at the same time.. ^^;

xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:39 pm
I swear all phases in Infection-Quarantine took so long. xD
It pissed me off so much. D<

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kerosuke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:21 pm
Favorites phases- Skeith(Old .hack and GU), Magus(GU), Corbenik(GU), and Gorre(Old .hack)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:10 pm
Macha because it's the only one that betrayed Morganna and it's Maha and Mia.  

Darker_Twilight

Shino Beats Up Ovan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:12 pm
Definitely Skeith and Inis as my favorites.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:07 pm
R1: Tarvos: I loved how regardless of how strong you were, Tarvos was always the Wave's Trump card. With that one move, Cursed Death Play, he could annihalate one of your members, and then turn around and use Rain of Daggers to put one in red. Plus, the fact that he was pierced with a sewing needle was kinda fun. biggrin
Gorre: The first Twin Phase. I loved how they chatted before they attacked.
"You know they really tick me off"
"Yes"
"Well shall we do it then?"

R2: I hated most of them because of their wicked easiness. You could literally go an entire battle without getting hit (save for Data Drain). All attacks could be avoided with the Dash Button or hit with the scythe. If you were really good, even Data Drain could barely phase you. This really proved how much G.U. is inferior to .hack//INFECTION-QUARATINE. If I had to choose one, I'd say:
Gorre: Saku and Bo fight with each other before they Data Drain you, and even Bo yells out "Watch out!" every time he released bubbles. So very cute, but still a pain in the a** to reach Bo in time.
Macha: Every attack was Rose Petal based. Even Data Drain. The fact that Ednrance would interrupt the fight every now and then was also neat.

The Slate Scholar
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:32 pm
The Slate Scholar
R1: Tarvos: I loved how regardless of how strong you were, Tarvos was always the Wave's Trump card. With that one move, Cursed Death Play, he could annihalate one of your members, and then turn around and use Rain of Daggers to put one in red. Plus, the fact that he was pierced with a sewing needle was kinda fun. biggrin
"Yes"

R2: I hated most of them because of their wicked easiness. You could literally go an entire battle without getting hit (save for Data Drain). All attacks could be avoided with the Dash Button or hit with the scythe. If you were really good, even Data Drain could barely phase you. This really proved how much G.U. is inferior to .hack//INFECTION-QUARATINE. If I had to choose one, I'd say:
Gorre: Saku and Bo fight with each other before they Data Drain you, and even Bo yells out "Watch out!" every time he released bubbles. So very cute, but still a pain in the a** to reach Bo in time.
Macha: Every attack was Rose Petal based. Even Data Drain. The fact that Ednrance would interrupt the fight every now and then was also neat.

I thought they were easier in G.U. too, but everything was kinda easier in G.U. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:35 pm
XxGrieverxX
The Slate Scholar
"Yes"

I thought they were easier in G.U. too, but everything was kinda easier in G.U. xD

thats if you were highleveled, i let my friend barrow my volume one, he was so unprepared with just AIDA.. god it made me laugh so hard  

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:30 pm
NO. EVERYTHING IS EASIER IN .HACK//G.U.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:10 pm
TRUE. THAT'S ONE REASON I DON'T LIKE IT AS MUCH AS INFECTION.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:48 am
GOOD CHOICE GREEVUR.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash