Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Shugotenshi the Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:11 am
Krusadin
The second person above me did NOT thank me for donating. I just remembered that.
ninja

Really? I added you to my donators list on my thread Here Im sorry if i forgot to thank you directly sad

Please Forgive Me!!! Your donation was indeed very much appreciated!! Thank you and again, Im sorry sweatdrop

~Kage ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:13 am
Kage the Rogue Ninja
Krusadin
The second person above me did NOT thank me for donating. I just remembered that.
ninja

Really? I added you to my donators list on my thread Here Im sorry if i forgot to thank you directly sad

Please Forgive Me!!! Your donation was indeed very much appreciated!! Thank you and again, Im sorry sweatdrop

~Kage ninja

You are forgiven!  

Krusadin

Drunken Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:28 am
*Waits anticipating a dronze rant((I dont know the code to do the tm thingie)) #3 *  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:43 am
Teh_Boxman
And how the hell am I being mean to the ladies? I just don't smile. I just don't. The only time I ever smile is when I laugh, and I laugh like I'm retarded, so I rarely laugh in public.

And you can't make me smile by virtually tickling me.

I snort when I laugh sometimes... Loudly. That can get pretty embarassing, but at least it means I'm having a good time. And this weekend I get to go to a two-day paintball scenario game, so everyone should be smiling! Shooting paint at people is fun! (By the way, this should partially explain my dream avi)  

Ravenlady13

Milliani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:39 am
-`, heart ,´-

Hmm&trade I have no idea of how to make
that sign thing&trade *cough* &trade *cough*

But&trade if you give some icecream&trade
then i might find out and share&trade it. ^.^

-`, heart ,´-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:03 am
yay for forgiveness!!  

Shugotenshi the Ninja

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:47 am
"I snort when I laugh sometimes... Loudly. "
I often snort loudly too! Especially if I'm eating stuff like rice crispies with milk and then the milk flies out of my nose!!!
xd xd xd xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:46 am
New Rant Inbound... I'm gonna nail this one over the next few days, because it's kinda long. I'm not the biggest fan of this country, but you know what, it'll be a cold day in cancun when I let someone go through and rant on unprovoked. Time to do things the american way, and drop a few bombs on this ignorant dumbtard.

Irthank
Why i hate america?

ummm.... don't you mean "Why do I hate america?" Strike one, my skirt-wearing, haggas eating friend. Sorry, but attacking a populus with gross overgeneralizations without proper research first is kinda opening you up to a nice, big, tasty can of DronzeRant (tm).

Quote:
it's simple...

Is it really? Do you, some moderately ignorant twit with nothing but blind hatred for a country that you have never, to my knowledge, lived in for any real amount of time, really think that you have a complete grasp of our society or economic contributions to the rest of the world? Your upcoming list of grossly oversimplified reasoning seems to dictate otherwise.

Quote:
1. 179 Million of you americans, are obeise.

Okay... so you got me. We are a rather fat country... but might I point these 2 things out... Number 1, your statement of this fact is like the pot calling the kettle black. You're writing this from the 3rd fattest country in the world, just behind mexico. Number 2, and this is just to get this out of the way, from a geopolitical standpoint, you're nothing more than a tribal ethnic subgroup that has no more impact on the world's situation than, say, tribal groups in africa warring over conflict diamond mines, for goods that can't legally be sold anywhere without interpol getting involved.

Quote:
2. You are rude and obnoxious to other countries but your own.

Perhaps so, but guess what... we have the money and the bombs to do so. I'm not saying that it justifies it, but if america were to pull all of it's industrial interests from the rest of the world, their economies would, oh, collapse. Sorry, but it's true. We've got everything we need right here in this country, from oil and steel to consumer goods.

Besides, the french do the exact same thing, they're worse than we are about it, and it would seem that nobody gets on them about it.

Quote:
3. Your health care isn't free.

Nice observation, but do you have any clue why that is? It's because health care costs a lot of money anywhere you go, and, like anything else, if you want the best, you're going to pay a lot of money for it. I should know, we have one of the best hospital systems in the world not even 20 minutes from my house.

You know, the one that people come to from all over the world to get cared for at. sorry, but if socialized medicine is a good thing, then why can't it deal with all of the ailments of all of it's patients? Sorry, but comparing the American healthcare system to socialized medicine is like the difference between going to a paintball field and renting one of the field guns compared against going out and tossing down $1000+ for a top of the line paintball gun, a full compliment of top of the line gear, and buing a tract of land just so you can play whenever you want... you may be pretty happy about the first option, but you've got crap compared to the guy with the top of the line hardware.

Quote:
4. Most of you aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

perhaps not, but we have the money and the bombs.... so do you really want to provoke us? besides, your weak arguments are proving that you're about as sharp as a wooden spoon.

Quote:
5. You are run by your own media.

No, actually, the way the lobbying system works, we're run by big oil, big tobacco, and a few other lobby groups with a lot of money to throw at our politicians as though they were strippers and whores.... the news media just kind of shifts the attention away from all the corruption long enough for the people to get screwed just a little bit harder.

The point here is that, if you're going to make an argument, then make a proper argument for your cause, you sheep-schtupping moron.

Quote:
6. Your political goverment is obsurd (don't blame it on bush, YOU VOTED HIM IN TWICE!)

Perhaps, but our political system was bought and sold a long time ago, and besides, wasn't it your prime minister that just stepped down not too long ago, because he couldn't deal with the pressure from his own actions and decisions?

Quote:
7. One quater of america, Are japanophiles, You wish you were japanese, and think your smart because you know a few words in japanese.
Where, exactly, are you getting your numbers from? I wouldn't put us at a 1 in 4 ratio... especially since, in my every day experiences, most people look at me funny when I tell them what my favorite mangas are (and, no, I don't discuss hentai with people I don't know.). Japanese culture, although popular, is still a little known thing. Yes, people do like pokemon and hello kitty, but that more shows an interest in small slices of a rather broad culture, as opposed to people opening udon stands in major metropolitan areas.

Quote:
8. All you eat is ramen, ramen, ramen, and the occasional cheeseburger.

wrong again. Diets here range in variety from ramen and hot pockets, to vegan and vegetarian habits (which seems to be on the rise), to my diet of choice (I heartily enjoy a steady diet of n00bs, dumb-tards, pop tarts, pizza, and whatever I feel like making that day).

Quote:
9. Your schools don't teach you about other countries.

Sure they do... it's just a matter of our schools having outdated materials. Outside of that, our foreign language classes also incorporate social differences and cultural contrasts.

And just to twist the knife a little more, if we didn't learn about other countries, then how is it that I know, for a fact, that Scotland hasn't existed as a sovereign state for over 200 years?

Quote:
10.American people are brainwashed, the minute they are forced to plaige allegeance to the usa flag.

3 points here, and I'll keep them simple...
1. it's the PLEDGE of allegiance
2. It's no longer required in public schools
3. At least we have a flag to salute that's actually our national flag. you can say what you want about us, but scotland is still under the union jack.

Quote:
11. You are all mostly closed minded on non-american politics.

so? The fact of the matter is that most people in our country don't NEED to be informed of what's going on with other governments. America, for all it's importing, is entirely capable of self sufficency. we have the facilities and space to become entirely isolationist, if we really wanted or needed to.

Quote:
12. Russia hates you.

Irrelevant... russia's broke.

Quote:
13. Syria hates you.
14. Jordan hates you.

So? last I checked, these countries didn't actually matter... to anyone... anywhere... at all.

Quote:
15.China hates you.

really? it would seem that they want to be just like us...

Quote:
16. Egypt hates you.

Only as a result of the "made in the USA" tags left on all those bombs from the israeli air force.

Quote:
17. The arab emrates hate you.
18. Iraq hates you.
19. Iran hates you.
20. Lebanon hates you.
21. Omar hates you.
22. Pakistan hates you.
23. Turkey hates you.

so? we have enough hi-powered weapons to bomb these countries even further into the stone age... and most of them still sell us oil, so who cares?

Quote:
24. Most of europe hates you.

but they still have to buy our steel...

Quote:
25.Bangladesh hates you.

26.Sri lanka hates you.

27. Camodia hates you.

28.Sudan hates you.

29. Ethipoia hates you.

30.Burma hates you.

31. Thai land hates you.

32.Taiwan hates you.

I'll wait until you get to a country that actually counts for something.

Quote:
33. North korea hates you.

34. South korea hates you.

They've hated us since the cold war, and, as I've said before, we have more bombs. I realize that neither side is a huge fan of the DMZ, but, honestly, that's the work of international treaties.

If Korea wants to reunite, I think they have to go through the UN at this point, anyhow, so why hate us?

Quote:
35.Laos hates you.

36. Nepal hates you

37. Bhutan hates you.

I think the only things that come out of these countries are sneakers... sneakers that I refuse to wear.

Quote:
38. Vietnam hates you, [They also bet you in the nam' war.]

Your ignorance of history asounds me... and I raise the point that, the french failed here first, and nobody seems to factor them in the equation... ever.

Besides, vietnam was a POLICE ACTION, not a war, numb nuts.

Quote:
39.Afghanistan hates you.

40. Khazakstan hates you.

Odd, because they hate the russians, too... but that point will be addressed later.

your gross lack of knowledge astounds me, most of the countries on this list have recieved aid of some sort from us at some point... and most don't have much of a standing military...

Quote:
41.Mongolia hates you.

42.Uzbekistan hates you.

again... so? since when have either of these countries been relevant in the grand scope of things?

Quote:
43. Kuwait hates you.

but they still sell us oil... actually, they sell us oil to us cheaper than they sell to any part of europe. if that's how they show they hate us, then maybe they should hate us more... I'd like to fill my tank for under $30 again...

Quote:
44. I hate you.

and, probably yourself, if you had to waste your time writing something like this.

...or if you eat haggis while wearing a skirt, for that matter.

Quote:
So, If america did wage war against russia.

aside from the fact that your grammar should be considered a war crime, I'll let you have your final political point before blasting you one last good one...

Quote:
Look who russia has for friends.

you think any of these countries would support RUSSIA?!

sorry, but russia collapsed... long ago... and the ex-soviet bloc isn't exactly on friendly terms with Moscow, either... so, all that would be left would be a smoldering crater... and Siberia.

Quote:
I am scottish.

And I am American, but you don't see me spewing hate-speech against your country, or anyone else's. I am proud of where I'm from, just as you are of your homeland... the difference here is that your homeland hasn't been a sovereign nation for over 200 years.

Sorry, my friend, but it's a safe bet to say that you're no william wallace.... well, except maybe in the fact that you may have, at some point, had your junk face the same fate as his... which might explain why you're so cranky.

Quote:
Here, have some joke meat for your ignorant humour.

Already got the smart humor out of the way, so let's get the "you sheep-(censored)ing transvetite!" stuff out of the way...

Quote:
I wear a kilt. Yeah. And i eat haggis, WELL WHAT CULTURE HAVE YOU ******** OFFS GOT?!

Smithsonian, Cleveland Orchestra, New York Ballet... to name 3.

Quote:
NONE!

see above, you ignoramus.

Quote:
Do us all a favor, and die.

if we do that, then where will you get aid from the next time London's subway is bombed?

Quote:
Every culture, country, and goverments hate you.

odd.... if that's the case, then why is it that we have a problem with illegal immigration? If everyone on the planet hates us, wouldn't they avoid living here?

Quote:
Get your troops, the ******** out of iraq,

I'd love to see that, but the american people have no say about where our military goes...

if we did, then I would personally see to it that I signed the cruse missile that came crashing through your front window to rid the world of such a store of ignorance and hatred.

Quote:
and go eat fat foods until you die.

Gladly... besides, our fat foods taste better than your fat foods any day of the week.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Milliani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:58 am
-`, heart ,´-

Well gota say that was a pretty detailed answer. xd &trade

-`, heart ,´-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:04 pm
hey, it's not done yet.... but for the time being, i gotta go spend and make some more money, so i'll get back to this when I get home from work tonight.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Milliani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:03 pm
-`, heart ,´-

You don't even wanna know how to make the &trade cry
I thought you would give Icecream.. But..

Now i cant hold it anymore!!
Im to sweet to keep it for myself.

OK, then just say (& trade)
With no space or () ^.^

And © is (& copy)

-`, heart ,´-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:49 pm
Jeez, I'm not even going to quote what that guy said about America. It's just too long! But it's awful how so many people follow those generalizations. I'm looking forward to the next rant.  

DevonyEvony

Beloved Fairy

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:29 pm
*grumble* I had just finished that rant, and my login timed out...

GAH!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:43 pm
lol....thats a bummer!  

Shugotenshi the Ninja

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:53 pm
That must have been pretty bad. I can take an educated guess at what the finished product looks like.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff