Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
A Twisted Tale [[Literate Vampire Roleplay]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it?
  Yesh
  Ehhh
  No
  I'm a poll whore , what do you think??
View Results

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:25 am
Knowing that she had been discovered, Lauren step out of the shadows and glared at the two vampires.
"I salute thee, Oh Kerrinians" She said and bowed faking a smile.
"How...Delightful to see you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:25 am
Sighing Brooke, jumps down into the street. Raiseing a hand and waited for a moment. A dark car drives up, turning she looks up at Zamos. " Should I really just leave?"  

Shaemir

Anxious Raider

8,625 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:26 am
"go back to the headquarters i will take care of our intruder" he said as he turned to face lauren  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:29 am
Looking at Lauren, she frowns. "Dont pretend to smile you vial thing" Glanceing at Zamos and clenching her fists.  

Shaemir

Anxious Raider

8,625 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:32 am
"Listen now, little boy. Is that the way you welcome someone? And taking care of me? Hundred years too early for you!" Lauren said as she walked towards Zamos looking deep into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:35 am
Zamos concentrates on his belt of syringes moving his hand slowly towards one of them  

neon blue penguin

Shaemir

Anxious Raider

8,625 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:36 am
Walking towards her she reaches into her mind. Backing up she stands infront of Zamos whispering " Dont look at her eyes"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:40 am
"i got it covered"he says to brooke as he is un hinging the syringe from his belt  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:40 am
Suddenly Lauren takes a swift turn and runs towards the girl, clawing her neck open heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:42 am
sees his leader being attacked and swiftly stabs the syringe into laurens arm and releases the poison  

neon blue penguin

Shaemir

Anxious Raider

8,625 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:44 am
Falls to the ground on her knees. Pushing a cloth into the wound. A few of our clan run out from the black car. Picking her up and placeing her in the car. One turns to Zamos "Sir we need to get her home"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:44 am
Kicks Zamos away and attempts to break the girls neck.  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:46 am
"you guys go i will destroy this girl" he said as he unsheathed his katana  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:48 am
Quinn stood atop one of the bulding tops , looking down on the scene unfolding below. A sickly smile spread across pale lips , his eyes illuminated with the fight that was starting. He straightened out his black trousers , and twirled his cane around his hand. He tugged down on the brim of his tall top hat and gracefully leapt from the edge of the roof , his black trench coat billowing around him as he fell. He quickly unsheathed his sword as he dropped down right behind Zamos. " You know it isn't nice to throw things. " He said in a cold quiet tone right into his ear , his sword held near his neck.

l-_-l-Vanity-l-_-l

Shaemir

Anxious Raider

8,625 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:48 am
They nodded and close the car doors. Suddenly the door is kicked open, Brooke comes out, her neck haveign a bandage on it. "I dont go away that easyly"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff