Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gothic Urgings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have the chance to dress as you like?
  Yes
  No
  Sometimes, but not as often as I would like
View Results

XxParalyzing_silencexX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:24 pm
Yes but my parents hate that i dress all in black.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:33 pm
I like to wear jeans and a t shirt... All the time... What can I say, they're comfy...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Gianets

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:12 am
I have money problems so i cant wear a lot of what i want to and mum says 'we will get through this sickness', i just put on all my face designs by eyeliner and gothic clothing when i get to school and i dont care if people stare at me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:15 am
As_the_stars_all_fall15

mine are the exact same way exclaim  

Devils_lilboy

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:14 am
As_the_stars_all_fall15

Then... try incorporating color?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:49 pm
Well currently I'm just a student, I haven't been lucky enough to gett a job quite yet. Last summer I went to Girls State and the dress code was "business casual," and I didn't have enough time to get gothic stuff that fit that dress code. I know Hot Topic has some stuff that I could have worn but that had kind of an edgy/gothic touch to them.  

Freedom Fire

Toasterladd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:44 pm
No, but its ma parents. The only thing i would rather where are black pants(maybe some chains) and some button-up dress shirts and long black hair. My parents will not allow my hair to grow past my eyes, or allow me to dye it. Also, i cannot get the simple two dollar shirts i want for wal-mart does not sell them. Lastly, I'm not allowed black pants for they dont make black carpenters jeans, so i have to wait until i get my lisence and a job to do as I wish, and break free of my parents strangle hold.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:41 pm
Toasterladd
No, but its ma parents. The only thing i would rather where are black pants(maybe some chains) and some button-up dress shirts and long black hair. My parents will not allow my hair to grow past my eyes, or allow me to dye it. Also, i cannot get the simple two dollar shirts i want for wal-mart does not sell them. Lastly, I'm not allowed black pants for they dont make black carpenters jeans, so i have to wait until i get my lisence and a job to do as I wish, and break free of my parents strangle hold.

That is what every child has to do....  

Devils_lilboy

RageSpawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:48 pm
When i lived with my parents, they didn't like the 'goth thing', mostly because they were christian's and they associated it to evil and whatnot, but they much preferred me to be myself. I do dress darker now that i don't live with them though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:46 pm
well i still go to school but i do have time to dress in my normal goth clothse  

dante_reincarnation15

Vexworth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:34 am
Urging is a funny word.

That being said, I don't think I have them. I don't feel 'gother' on certain days than others, and nobody really cares how I dress right now, so I don't have a problem with this sort of thing. Meh.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff