Gothy Vampire Meals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:45 pm
If you aren't afraid to be (or want to be) pretty damn creepy, you can buy (artificially flavored) human-flesh-flavored tofu, as well as (artifically flavored) human-flesh-flavored ramen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:19 pm
I must suggest, as a finger food or appetizer, "bat wings". They're basically chicken wings marinated in teriyaki sauce and then baked. The heat carmelizes the teriyaki sauce and turns the whole wing black. They are quite tasty!  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:03 pm
GilAskan
If you aren't afraid to be (or want to be) pretty damn creepy, you can buy (artificially flavored) human-flesh-flavored tofu, as well as (artifically flavored) human-flesh-flavored ramen.

Ah, yes.... Hu-fu. I've been meaning to buy some of that...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:59 am
DreamerSpirit
GilAskan

Ah, yes.... Hu-fu. I've been meaning to buy some of that...

It's not bad, actually.

The kind I tried was upper-end (not that of the "Hufu" website, but a Filipino brand my friend imported), made to resemble the texture as well. To me, it had very much the texture and toughness of pork, but was a more beef-like taste to it.  

GilAskan
Crew

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:57 pm
Another wonderfu dessert is black forest cake...

It'a a very dark chocolate cake topped with a nearly-black chocolate sauce and cherries, and filled with cream cheese and berry jam. It is extremely good! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:32 pm
Quote:
Another wonderfu dessert is black forest cake...

It'a a very dark chocolate cake topped with a nearly-black chocolate sauce and cherries, and filled with cream cheese and berry jam. It is extremely good! ^_^

Oh my god, that sounds so good...now I'm hungry...  

Redwing~Shadow

XxParalyzing_silencexX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:24 pm
Miss Murder Puget
Hey!
I've started a little vampire club thing where I live and I need some ideas for some recipies. What I've got now is grave yard cake and coffin cake.

And I cant leave everyone with just eating cake. Anything is really good, including vegitarian. (Alittle contraditing though isnt it xD)

SO! your help is greatly needed.
Any ideas?

pumpkin cupcakes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:01 pm
Oooooh fun!

How about witches brew? Any drink you like in a punch bowl with dry ice.
And bloodshakes! Just a milkshake with cherries and other red things. The foam up the top looks really cool though.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Alekusu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:43 pm
If you like Tea you could brew up your favorite kind, add enough milk to make it white then add red food coloring.

I dont know if this will work so I think i'll try it tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:04 pm
Miss Murder Puget
Hey!
I've started a little vampire club thing where I live and I need some ideas for some recipies. What I've got now is grave yard cake and coffin cake.

And I cant leave everyone with just eating cake. Anything is really good, including vegitarian. (Alittle contraditing though isnt it xD)

SO! your help is greatly needed.
Any ideas?

If everyone is the legal age to drink get red wine, but if not get red grape juice... you could also do bloody steak or hambergers for a blood source  

Devils_lilboy

tears_of_blood_452

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:14 pm
That all sounds soooo good. you can also get rasberry jello and red fruit to make a jello dessert.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:28 pm
GilAskan
I'm alittle freaked...but curious as well...Where could I get this?  

Awesome Akwardness

Bloody Loon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:33 pm
GilAskan

Is anyone but me wondering just HOW exactly they knew what human flesh tastes like?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:49 pm
tears_of_blood_452
That all sounds soooo good. you can also get rasberry jello and red fruit to make a jello dessert.
Good point. I mean, when you hear the phrase "congealed salad", what do you think?  

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

babalonsatene

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:56 am
bat cookies smile  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items