View Results

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:07 pm
hiwhatsup195
Ginakage Uchiha
Well, I agree that Jacob is really more of a brother figure for Bella but he really does care for her alot more. And, he wouldn't hurt Bella and Edward wouldn't hurt Bella. But, he did call the Cullens "bloodsuckers" and he is a werewolf... and Edward did propose to her and promise to change her into a vampire, but he has broken promises to her before. For example, he did say that he would make it seem as if he were never there when it was really killing her inside and made her lose a friend and her father's trust... sort of. Hmm... I really don't know who to choose. I liked Jake better in Twilight than in New Moon 'cause he was younger and smexier than in New Moon when he got too tall and hacked off all his awesome hair. But Edward was always there for her until he thought it was best that he left to keep her safe; which actually really did almost kill her when she decided to jump off the cliff just to hear his voice. And Jake did save her from that. And Edward did end up coming back for her... so I choose...

IDK!

Edward can't break his promise though for changing her. In the book the Volturi(sp?) said they would check up on her. Even if it is 30 years from then, eventually he will have to change her if he doesn't want her to be killed.

True... but I still don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:14 pm
Idk I kinda like both Jake is good 4 her he cares 4 her but Edward is a hottie and ugh i dont kno  

niecerpiecer

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:17 pm
No Edward said he had a plan bout the Volturie so he wouldnt have 2 change her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:54 pm
EDWARD heart
dats all i need to say ^.^

Kawaii_Water

Greencutie13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:14 pm
I LOVE JACOB!!
But only for me...
Because he's so sweet and kind. He's pretty much a really big teddy bear. He even protects you from the scary monsters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:55 pm
Edward heart Jacob seems like a nice guy and all and he was there for Bella when Edward left but...Well Edward came first and I think that he didn't think that leaving would hurt her as much as it did. He honestly thought that his leaving was the best thing for her. BUT Edward is by far better then Jacob lol.

Faye_26

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:45 pm
SPOILER!

In my opinion, I would honestly pick Edward over Jacob. Not only because him and Bella are made for each other but because he's always there for her. Except of course when he left. That was a major turn off. He could've at least watched her from a distance! I was so sure he would save her when she was drowning. Ugh. He made it up by almost killing himself (not that I like the idea, but it showed how much he loved her)

What made me choose Edward though, was when Bella saw Carisle's car parked outside her house and she insisted to go see him. Even though Jacob was worried about her safety, he didn't confirm in anyway that she was okay when she got inside. I mean didn't he just say "I hope you don't die"? Wow. I know he tried to make her stay but he could've done better. What if it was a trap? You never know...
I'm sure Edward wouldn't let her do that unless he was protecting her somehow. It would be very hard for him to let her go alone to what he believed was dangerous. (right?)

Sorry for the long paragraph. Felt like sharing sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:17 pm
idk who I would pick I feel bad 4 Jake cuz he luvs Bella but she luvs his enemy who makes him a werewolf in da first place but Eddie is so cute but still he put Bella through hell idc if he came back he still hurt her Luv ya Eddie heart  

niecerpiecer

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:27 pm
Edward is amazing! Jacob sucks. he was supposed to be her crutch, her drug, something to help her. what did he do? rip another hole through her! (figuratively)Edward wanted to keep her safe, and when it didnt work, he swore to always remain with her, as he is now. but Jacob-Jacob- promised never to EVER hurt her. he was supposed to keep her happy, and she continuously cried because of him!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:30 pm
I still like Jacob Edward made her depressed for 4 months! And Jake comfort her and helped her so I thank him and if they had never got involved in da book Bella might have never seen Edward again b/c if she didnt c da LA Push kids diving she would have never done it and since she did Edward went 2 kill himself since he went 2 kill himself they got back together so its all thanks 2 Jake  

niecerpiecer

Xyziick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:51 pm
That is a hard one I do like Jacob he is just so nice and sweet but so is Edward I think we have more of a connection with Edward because he is the head man. Also we now who Bella is going to choose. I really think that Jacob should get her but Edward has her.He tried so hard to make her love him but it is never going to be like that. I kind of feel bad for Jacob. But ya Edward all the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:17 pm
i think that if i was bella i would absolutely positively go insane! i mean jacob is this big warm strong brave protective comforter and was there for her through the darkest time in her life but edward is just... well u know! he's edward! hes strong and brave and smart and whatnot but i'm not suer who i would feel better with. i think jacob is too overprotective sometimes but i'm not sure its edwards place to tell her she can't see him. i would probably choose edward though since they're been through so much. if i were jacob, though, i would feel like bella used me... grr! still so hard!  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:57 pm
That's what I was thinking. To be honest, Bella is the one that kind of irritates me. Right when Edward returned, she forgot about Jacob. Even after all he's done for her! Like Charlie said, have some time for your other friends! Gosh seriously... stressed

Haha, I'm getting all worked up on a book.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:48 pm
Edward is the one for Bella 3nodding

Jacob is more of a friend/brother  

Somei Yoshino

Somei Yoshino

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:50 pm
Levina_Ellar
That's what I was thinking. To be honest, Bella is the one that kind of irritates me. Right when Edward returned, she forgot about Jacob. Even after all he's done for her! Like Charlie said, have some time for your other friends! Gosh seriously... stressed

Haha, I'm getting all worked up on a book.

I feel the same way

Poor Jacob emo I like him 3nodding He is an awesome friend and supporter through Bella's difficult times biggrin  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff