Hanging out at the mall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L3ts S3t Th3 Stag3 OnF1re

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:52 pm
I HAVE!
once, i went to hottopic, and got alot of Gothic things. then i put them on after i bought them and walked into Aeropostale. LMAO! everyone was all "Look! its a Gothic girl!" and i was all "Yea Sure Why not?" so then i was walking into Hollister, then the persons all "What are you doing here?" and i was like "Idk???" so yea. ppl stared. i felt special.... so great right? whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:56 pm
sashomeru78
he and my friends all get dressed up an meet in the food courct on friday.i love it when adults stare at you and little kids want to play with your chains,XD
LMAO! YES YES!! One little kid did that to me. i said "Hello there little child." and his mom got scared of me x] so she took him away. but still. so many little kids are playing with my chains and th ethings on my armwormers x] its s great.  

L3ts S3t Th3 Stag3 OnF1re

MudvayneFan300

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:18 am
No I have never done that, but that made me laugh out loud a little bit.
[=  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:24 am
Shikkyaku Tenshi
How many of you have actually dressed as goth as possible like I mean almost to the point of over kill and just hung out in a store at the mall for no reason. This weekend i happened to do that I put my black trench on my bad a** boots that I traded my soul for and black lipstick white foundation and black nail polish. So I went in to Hollister and the guy at the counter couldn't take his eyes off me. after about 10 minutes of browsing the store and laughing to myself about all the people looking at me like I'm about to blow the place up...He kicks me out. He says I was loitering and causing a public disturbence So I complyed walked out and laughed my butt off. Have any of you done something similar?

I did for my birthday this year. And it was also the last day of school blaugh

...yeah, I did get lots of strange stares. I dyed my hair and eyebrows red, spiked my hair, put on eye shadow, dressed in black, wore knit gloves, etc. I got a lot of "WHAT THE ********," and my science teacher started laughing at me. XD

Also, I dressed up for when I went to a CXS concert. I had to get dressed up earlier since my dad and I were meeting his friend and going out to dinner. I got followed around a lot. xd

But dressing up for no real reason? I try to avoid that.  

Mettekka

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:31 pm
I don't go to the mall. Every since they opened this store called Total Chaos there are tons of mall goths. So i stay clear of there. I'd rather go down to the beach and freak people out there.

I like to sneak up on people and that are sitting around or chatting with others and simply say "Ello'" Then they look up and stare for a few seconds and i move on. Not that bad but hell i don't get out much. And when i do...It's too late for anyone to be out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:26 am
Haha, 'the mall'. Sounds so American xd (sorry, not meaning to offend anyone!)
Anyway, my shopping centre sucks! I can never find anything decently goth and it makes me so depressed when I look at stuff online or what people are wearing in the city. I live in the country and a lot of the stuff around is pretty basic!! I'd love to make my own things, but can't be bothered. I actually get a lot of my stuff from opshops and from my auntie (who goes and buys random things then gives the stuff she doesn't want to me). Over half my wardrobe came from her.
I actually haven't noticed any strange looks or anything...but then again, as I said, I don't go very overboard. Usually just black pants, black top and sometimes armwarmers or this fishnetty top that I absolutely adore underneath...
Wow, that was a long rant!! Sorry, I'm just very lonely right now...and pissed off!!  

infektionxx

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:29 am
The town where I grew up was small enough not to have a shopping centre, actually. The nearest mall was about 40 minutes away.

I never was one for any sort of extreme "goth" style, or what have you, but just having a few visible piercings and wearing the occasional bit of spikey jewellry was enough to get me labelled "goth". If I still dressed the same way now as I did then, I'm sure I'd get called "emo", but that's irrelevent. Anyway, my style wasn't really that different or noticeable.

But one weekend I stayed over at a friend's house, and for fun, we got ourselves all decked out in stereotypical goth garb. Our funkiest black clothes and spikiest jewellry, and my friend went all out with the black lipstick and eye makeup. She put some eyeliner on me, too.

Well, the whole thing was loads of fun until her mother shoved us both in the car and sped off to the hospital in the next town over. My friend's grandfather had been in an accident, and we didn't have time to wash off the makeup or change our clothes.

sweatdrop I don't like lots of attention from strangers, so after our little adventure at the hospital, I would never parade around a mall looking like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:40 am
Can't say I've ever done that. Ever.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

EMOxxKYO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:53 am
yup :]

the mall cops dont like meh and my friends
they kicked us out T-T

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:30 pm
What are mall goths? Just like scene kids following trends and stuff? I suppose it's an american term so I wouldn't know..  

infektionxx

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:00 pm
gothindenial
What are mall goths? Just like scene kids following trends and stuff? I suppose it's an american term so I wouldn't know..

Mallgoth is a slang term of the American and Canadian goth scenes.

It generally refers to young teenagers who claim to be goth in order to seem rebellious or unique. The stereotypical mallgoth will preach antitheism, anarchy or communism, and (ironically) anti-consumerism, despite exclusively wearing clothes from Hot Topic. They tend to be against all things mainstream, and more often than not are extremely rude, obnoxious, and immature (particularly to anyone and everyone unlike themselves). Stereotypical mallgoths will generally listen to any band with shocking imagery or lyrics, particularly those who have been incorrectly labelled as goth, such as Marilyn Manson, My Chemical Romance, Evanscence, Slipknot, koRn, Aiden, or Three Days Grace.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:25 pm
Shikkyaku Tenshi
words

/laughs at you  

ieatyourtclol

Suicide Lollies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:29 pm
I have better things to do than loiter around a shopping centre. I'd rather take a trip down to the botanical gardens for a nice walk or go to the markets.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:21 pm
/still laughing  

ieatyourtclol

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:29 am
Deific Requiem
/still laughing

XD

/laughs with

User Image

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]